Ok, how do I transition to doing this workout in a way that I wont hurt myself? I dont expect to do it everyday...

Ok, how do I transition to doing this workout in a way that I wont hurt myself? I dont expect to do it everyday, but I want to do it mon-fri as part of my next semester regime.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Zq_nM5H3bk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You probably will hurt yourself on the run contingent on what shape you're in now.

Also, why would you want to do that? I mean no offense but callisthenics are largely overrated. You could get better results from 20 minutes of cardio and moderate lifting 3 times a week.

You know the routine in the anime is a joke right? Why would you do something that's literally supposed to be a terrible routine?

please do this autistic weeaboo routine as much as possible so you snap something up and die, anybody who actually watches anime or does an "anime routine" deserves death

10 sets of 10 for each work out and then running doesn't seem very strenuous. If anything he will just make beginner gains and stall rather then snap something

If one actually did this though, what areas would be left lacking? Might try it because my routine is getting boring

>implying running isn't cardio

>air-condintioniner

>implying running isn't cardio

Well if you're going to ask for my help in explaining why an obviously retarded anime workout that incorporates "NO AIR CONDITIONING" is asinine and then get cute with me about it, then go fuck yourself.

I hope your cartoon watching candy ass breaks in half doing this stupid shit.

goodbye gains
>implying you have any
goodbye joints
hello rhabdo

Im honestly not in the worst shape right now, I can comfortably jog 3 miles and feel good. I just used this post to open up what I really should be doing in contrast to this shit.
What lifting would you recommend? I havent done much and my limits are around 35 lbs.

thats what im wondering
how can this be modified to a legitimate routine?

*45 lbs

Wtf, op pic is easy to do , you can't really hurt yourself with that. You'll just be eternal dyel mode tho.
>snap something and die
>deserves death
Well you sure don't talk like an autistic weaboo faggot at all!

10x10 Push-ups 2 minutes rest between sets
10x20 Squats 2 minutes rest between sets
10x20 Sit ups 2 minutes rest between sets
6 miles run

If you did this on a daily basis for 6 months you'd be in pretty good shape, but you would have to increase the difficulty on the bodyweight exercises by slowing down the rep-speed and focusing on time under tension.

The thing is the 6 miles run everyday is leaps and bounds harder than the body weight calisthenics. The program just doesn't make any sense at all so I don't know why you're determined to do it.

You're an idiot, your body needs to rest if you want results. Yes the military will train you like that, but first you would need to be physically fit enough to pass the basic requirements, and once in camp they provide you with supplements. Outside of service, you are better off spending each day targeting a muscle group like chest/back/shoulders/legs/abs and rotating it. Or you could try to run 10km every day starting from nothing and end up with an inflamed soleus, not that I have experience with this or whatever.

5xf Dips
5xf Chin-Ups
5 miles of running

Running 10km a day will destroy your joints, and you will never gain any significant amount of mass. Apart from the fat you will gain when your ankle pops and you spend a month depression-eating in bed.

I'm not even trolling, this is just friendly advice.

dont listen to these guys
the trick to fitness is to pile loads of stress on your body all at once, giving it no time to adapt. also once you've piled all that stress on, dont let up, the last thing you need is recovery time
another two reasons why this routine is great, it wastes no time with balance, or with getting more difficult as you get strogr

>gets btfo
>throws hissy-fit

There is literally nothing dangerous about this routine short term. For noobs and ham planets who don't know where to start but want some kind of routine, something similar to this might actually be a good intro to fitness. I actually just thought it looked like a regular routine posted over le edgy animu bg. I had no idea it was some anime reference and I'm not even OP.

The no a.c. thing is retarded though

like I said in the op, im not trying to do this everyday I know that bad shit would happen. what adjustments can be made to make this a reasonable routine for average fitness?
That seems better, but yeah 6 miles everyday is pointless, maybe once or twice a week.

what about someone who is slightly below average fitness? I slacked off for a few months and im looking to get into new routines, the whole "one-punch" workout thing humored me, so what is good and bad about it? im curious

White people are still dumb, I see.

>what adjustments can be made to make this a reasonable routine for average fitness?
Read
The
Fucking

Don't you have a goat to fuck or something, Ahmed?

specifically this routine tho

>There is literally nothing dangerous about this routine short term.

If you are even remotely overweight and try to run 10km "every single day" you're going to do irreversible damage to your legs, knees, joints and shins. Moreover, a "workout routine" comprised entirely callisthenics is fucking stupid. Now if OP lacks the experience to know this but comes in here talking down to people who are giving him the solid advice he asked for, then fuck him - no "hissy fit" involved.

I'm going to rag on someone who is trying implement some changes to get fit, but to think that his is a good idea (ESPECIALLY for "noobs" or "ham planets") is myopic.

I already explained a way more effective (and smarter) workout routine in my first post.

Aside from the cardio, you'll be wasting your time. Read the sticky, user.

If you still ask about this stupid animu """""routine"""""" after this post then you are a lost cause because you just want someone to tell you that what you posted is ok and will work.

>100 pushups
joints
>100 sit-ups
youtube.com/watch?v=8Zq_nM5H3bk
>100 squats
>joints
>won't even teach you good form

If you reeeeeeealy want to do this stupid meme bullshit then I suggest you read the sticky, get relatively fit, and when you can do 1/2/3/4 on your The Press™, flat bench, squats, and deadlift, then slowly get used to running until you can do 10km at a comfortable pace.

Once you can do that you can be Saitama.

Anyone who considers this a "routine" is a proto novice

holy shit 10 pushups per set? i do 30 weighted pushups with 22,5lbs per set (4 sets)
add chinups and pullups for some biceps/back work and dips to have another triceps/chest exercise

OP here
yeah I know its total bullshit, and while I am mildly amused at the rage generated from this post, Im seriously considering the legit advice in this thread, and looking to get fit. I am mostly inexperienced; have only done basic fitness training for about a year. I heard somewhere once that the one-punch workout wasnt really that bad, but there seems to be a lot of evidence to the contrary. what I really want to know of is a routine that can be safely done everyday to achieve fitness.

Holy shit no, you fucking retard. You NEED an equal amount of push/pull volume to not fuck up your shoulders.

To anyone following this routine, enjoy:

* Lordosis from overactive hip flexors due to excessive crunches, the most inefficient of "ab" excercises
* Rolled Shoulders from your delts being pulled forward due to no fucking vertical/horizontal pull to even things out.
* Destroyed joints and ligaments from running on concrete every day.

If you insist on being a faggot and not just buying a dumbbell set like a normal person, do a bodyweight routine that utilizes the 4 main planes of movement, namely Squat, Vertical Press, Horizontal Press, and Pull

If you do that routine, you are more retarded than reddit. At least they're aren't retarded enough to follow a meme routine.

>what I really want to know of is a routine that can be safely done everyday to achieve fitness.
Here are the legit advice in this thread. Or you could "amuse" us by making zero gains and leave like all the summerfags.

For fuck sake. Dear user, read the goddamn sticky. That's what it's there for. That's why it's the first thing presented to you upon entry, so these kinds of threads wouldn't be created

Run 2 miles
100 deadhang pullups
200 dips
300 pushups
400 squats
500 abs of choice
Run 2 miles

or

Run 2 miles
50 Deadlifts @ 50% 1rm
100 Push Press @ 40%1rm
150 Bench @ 30% 1rm
200 Squats @ 20% 1rm

1xF kill yourself

>a routine that can be safely done everyday to achieve fitness.

Fitness is not a goal, it's a journey.

While CHAD eats PIZZA and hits BICEPS once a month, you post about INJURIES on a FITNESS ANIME IMAGE BOARD.

That's not too hard but 10 kilometers a day sounds like a waste of time. 100 squats too would be dependent on what the weight is and useless in that amount

>jog

If you're gonna do something, do it to the fullest.
Why not this workout?
>no high weight to tax CNS (essential for test gains which pretty much dictate your body composition)
>lmao no legs
>I guess we don't train delts here
>or bis
>or tris

You'll pretty much just get good at push-ups.
You'll never hit the pull-ups because you just aren't strong.
Your abs are totally dependent on your diet here.
Your chest will look weird depending on form.
Your back will look weird depending on form.

If you want to go Bruce Lee, squat, run and do pull-ups.
If you want to be impressive, start with SL/SS and get your numbers up, then sculpt.

You'd be better off with

100 dips
100 pull ups/chins
100 hindu squats
100 burpees

plus it's so easy a beginner like you can do it

Why don't you do a tested and legitimate calisthenics program and a normal run program instead of basing your training around a cartoon? Do you intend to fight aliens or fucking fly or whatever this bald faggot does also?

100 pushups + 10km running everyday for 3 years is impossible. Youd become too weak to do the workout after like 2 months cause youre not letting your body recuperate.

that simply isnt true. i do pushups every day and run 60mpw and have been doing so for a year. i might take a day off once every three weeks... but obviously OP wasn't seriously thinking about doing this 365 days a year, though it is possible

>Not just doing lots of pushups and situps and drinking lots of juice.

Routine is very similar to Herschel Walker's. Though very tamed in comparison. But the results speak for themselves.. Look him up.

>100 pushups every day is impossible

you realize how small 100 is, right?

>30 pushups after breakfast
>30 pushups after lunch
>30 pushups in the evening
>10 pushups before bed

Any idiot can do this in 5 minutes total. Hell I'm going to do at least 20 before the timer runs down for me to post again.