Anyone has a download link for Rapid Fat Loss Handbook 2nd edition?

Anyone has a download link for Rapid Fat Loss Handbook 2nd edition?

Other urls found in this thread:

ossh.com/ketogenic/The_Rapid_Fat_Loss_Handbook.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

www dot stopbeingafatcow dot com slash eatlessyoumanatee dot pdf

first you dont want to fucking lose fat fast becuase then youre gonna look like someone forgot his potato bag on your body

second google that shit

I am 20% bodyfat so I think I don't have to worry about that, no?

Here's the whole book in greentext just for you senpai-
>eat less, do cardio
>calories in < calories out
>the end

first edition
ossh.com/ketogenic/The_Rapid_Fat_Loss_Handbook.pdf

You don't.
I torrented this shit but cant find the link.

Great read, lyle is the shit.
Psmf is goat.

psmf is a very-low-cal low-carb ketogenic diet.

but yeah you can go ahead and fuck off out of my board. thanks.

the book is actually quite good, faggot.

>doing cardio
Enjoy your cortisol and nogainz, as well as decreased leptin sensitivity, and increased thermogenic adaptation.

Unless you mean anaerobic, in which case you shouldnt waste time with anaerobic cardio because lifting is already anaerobic, and it can impede progression

psmf isn't keto

psmf is ketogenic. shut the fuck up if you don't know what you're talking about.

It isnt keto as such, but your body will go into ketosis.

So it is literally ketogenic, even if it isnt le keto meme, that has gotten so trendy, thanks to mark sisson.

>carb refeeds
>cheat meals
>keto

or maybe you should shut up if you don't know what you're talking about, faggot

>burning thousands of thousands of kcal of fat in a short window without being in ketosis
Fuck ooff with your "le 2weeks before your body goes into ketosis" memes

For a small deficit that is true, but you can only burn so much fat so fast without ketones.
If you have a drastic deficits, you will be running on ketones for a short time

assuming we're talking about RFL (which is the thread topic anyway) you do regular carb refeeds, regular cheat meals and you drink Gatorade or similar during workouts. it can hardly be considered a ketogenic diet.

I don't know what you call "keto" or what you've been told that "keto" is supposed to mean, but note that I never said "keto". PSMF works because of ketogenesis and gluconeogenesis, otherwise the brain wouldn't be able to function, which seems to be your case.

a ketogenic diet is defined as a high fat, moderate protein and low carb diet. RFL is a low fat, high protein, low carb diet that also makes you eat quite a bit of carbs typically 1-2 days a week (depending on body composition). they are different diets and made for different goals.

>I don't know what you call "keto" or what you've been told that "keto" is supposed to mean
you specifically said "ketogenic diet" which is a well known diet with a clear definition.

anyway, whatever, who gives a shit

>found the fatty
Put down your Mt Dew and go for a run please.

>The ketogenic diet is a high-fat, adequate-protein, low-carbohydrate diet that in medicine is used primarily to treat difficult-to-control (refractory) epilepsy in children. The diet forces the body to burn fats rather than carbohydrates. Normally, the carbohydrates contained in food are converted into glucose, which is then transported around the body and is particularly important in fueling brain-function. However, if there is very little carbohydrate in the diet, the liver converts fat into fatty acids and ketone bodies. The ketone bodies pass into the brain and replace glucose as an energy source. An elevated level of ketone bodies in the blood, a state known as ketosis, leads to a reduction in the frequency of epileptic seizures.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketogenic_diet

lol, did the fatty-rage tone give me away? see, you're right, but what's the relevance? I'm a fatass with quite a good bit of knowledge about nutrition, just too lazy to apply myself.

btw cardio is pretty shit for weightloss. diet is where it's at.

I'd recommend getting into the habit of eating a diet that you can live with the rest of your life instead of some quick fix. But what the hell do I know - I've just been eating a balanced healthy diet and dropping weight at a reasonably decent pace.

It is defined as that by mark sisson and his meme team.

Anything that generates ketosis is ketogenic.

Using the literal definitiom

See

yes, that is the best thing to do. the whole point of the book is that lyle recommends against crash diets, and then he goes on to discuss crash dieting from a scientific point of view. so naturally the result is the safest and most effective way of losing as much fat as possible in the least amount of time, but if you don't have a clean ballanced diet as a base, you will gain everything back as with any other crash diet.

what I recommend for my fellow fat fucks is to get used to eating clean for at least a few months. then they can do psmf for a while if they want.

it's not something for people who have no experience with dieting and no knowledge on nutrition. it's also very hard. hence why I never recommend it to anyone ever.

>I'm a fattass
>I'm lazy
>cardio is shit for weightloss

You don't say

You're wrong though.

well I'm not lazy in that sense, I actually enjoy physical effort, what I meant was that I am too "lazy" to change my life, be it through diet or exercise.

but I don't see how my personal life changes the objective fact that cardio is shit for weightloss. I'd have to run for half an hour for a 500cal deficit. that's a 5k run, every day.

1200 calories daily
5k 4 times per week
make a food diary and calorie count to understand where you're overeating
meditate on your rewards/stress cycle
> Literally any effective diet

>being this retarded

baka just kys desu senpai

>hurr durr u r retarded
nice argument broseph, it was fun talking to you. bye.

>I'd have to run for half an hour for a 500cal deficit. that's a 5k run, every day

If you just look at cardio as a way to burn calories you're never going to make it.

are you even following the discussion?

expending 500 calories more every day means that you will burn 80 lbs over time.

whether you have loose skin after is a function of genetics, not rate of weight loss

source?

This is Veeky Forums
Of course he isn't
He has no clue about anything but still has an opinion anyway
As is tradition