I'm attending a very competitive school...

I'm attending a very competitive school, and I feel like as though I have maximized my exercise and sleeping related mental clarity and health. I drink a lot of coffee and espresso during the daytime and am worried about diminishing returns with the caffeine, so I want to take a break from it. Any suggestions on other stimulants, herbs or supplements?

Pic related, began using this this summer. I can feel it a little bit

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11191692
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>needing stims to keep up in a competitive school
>implying you belong there
Just kidding OP, I'd slap you in the asshole if you weren't taking stims. Google nootropics, we used to have nootropics generals until the OP and his flock probably killed themselves.

> I have maximized my exercise and sleeping related mental clarity and health

Could you elaborate on this?

I sleep 7:30-9 hours a night, not using any electronics or eating three hours before bed. I run in the morning five times a week and hit the gym five or six times a week, varying my exercise routine. I occasionally nap because I find it incredible for resting my mind in between different classes or subjects. I get plenty of sun, fresh air and have a very balanced diet

There's very little I think I can improve in that regard, not to sound like a douchebag.

Are these going to shrink my schlong, brother?

No. You might die, but your dick will be unchanged.

>I feel like as though I have maximized my exercise and sleeping related mental clarity and health.
> drink a lot of coffee and espresso during the daytime

Why do retards always resort to supplements before sorting out their lives???

Phenibut and modafinil and tren. 'sall you need.

he's bullshitting you

But have you maximized your bathroom related clarity gains?

No but they might fry your brain and give you a disorder

I find it hard to make time for groceries. What's your shopping/cooking schedule look like? And studies?
t. Physics sophomore in need of help

are heard that seminal suppositories really do the trick, OP.

Learn how to eat healthier.
Lift less, for academic proformace you need more cardio.

Check examine.com for all of these. And do your research. I am a nurse by day, neuroscience researcher by night.

>Bacopa
Taken acutely sediation happens, long term memory's are vastly improved after a month or two.

>piracetam
pseudo vitamin, only kinda works. Best if your trying to restore cognitive fuction quicky ( like if your drunk).

>modifinal
This will fuck with you. This is break glass and press button stuff. This is a hardcore drug that forces your body to be awake for LONG periods of time.

Could you elaborate on your diet. Im always looking to improve my own.

You are definitely taking the right steps.

>Theanine
Most are too subtle for me. The tablet form made by source naturals is really noticeable. Actually acts as a time release as in the effect accumulates with consistent use over time.

>Caffeine tolerance
Was a big issue for me. Check out he sho wu and Rehmannia. They both increased my caffeine sensitivity. hyperion herbs is where I got my he shou wu from by dragonherbs makes some good stuff too. Mountainroseherbs sells rehmannia which you can make into a tea. Both these also made my sleep super awesome. google yin jing

>Any other supplements?
Check our Max B-ND by Premier Research Labs. Best b vitamins I have ever tried. Improved my brain, mood, and energy levels relatively expensive but worth it.

Fish oil for that long term grey matter building

I have more stuff but kinda not so mainstream.

>Phenibut
Is a super body relaxant. Russians designed this for space, so you can still operate a spaceship well on it ( retain your cogntive abilitys).

It can get you drunk, or get you super unstressed. And you still can do school work! Tolerance and physical addiction are major issues with it.

Adderall
OR
Methylphenidate

opinions on dexedrine, adderall xr, etc?

>Bacopa
I have two questions user, does it work well for short term memory at all and do you recommend any brands for it?
I say this because I'm dual majoring in chemistry/geology and while I find the content and math easy I have a huge problem remembering terms and reagents, even a list of 10 chemicals is hard for me my memory is so bad.

Just get modafinil

Most nootropics are shit, but there are a few racetrams that have clinical evidence of working for alzheimer patients to delay cognitive decline/maintain cognitive levels I've seen prescribed.

So a couple do work, but then again there's lots of evidence saying racetrams do nothing for persons not experiencing neural degeneration.

Also n-back training I guess.

I'll add get a prescription for beta blockers as well as modafinil (lol gl with this).

I really tend to have useless levels of adrenaline, especially during practical examinations. I like to be able to turn that response off.

> This will fuck with you. This is break glass and press button stuff. This is a hardcore drug that forces your body to be awake for LONG periods of time.

Ehh, not really.

It's a powerful and deceptive drug.

I believe current literature supports the fact its inhibitory of drowsiness promoting hormones (GABA), while increasing wakefulness hormones (monoamines etc).

I believe it's also shown to be a mild SSRI.

The main thing is its ability to eradicate mindfog/drowsiness, even when sleep deprived. Clinically (when its not being abused by students) it's used mainly to treat narcolepsy.

Also shown to increase executive function, helps people avoid hedonistic behaviour by increasing 'willpower' as it were.

Long half life, even small doses will still be present after 24 hours.

To me I explain it to people as:

You know that feeling you have when you're very focused on a task, and you'll probably realise it's not a feeling but more just clarity and intensity, you move from task to task seamlessly. It's that in a capsule form to me.

I've literally worked nonstop for 15 hours intensely on moda, without losing focus, blanking out, etc.

I like it.

Long term effects are unknown.

Has parkinsonian side effects. Interesting.

only thing that works for me is vyvanse
after spending over $300 on every nootropic and diff stacks
60mg of vyvanse was the best studying ever
until It started giving me panic attacks

fml

vyvanse source?

Where's the best place to buy modinfinil

doctor
tell em you can't concentrate and they give you this test
do your best to fail it

I buy mine (less than legally) via modafinilcat.

Modafinil is technically a controlled substance and requires a prescription.

If you purchase less than a 1mo supply online they aren't inclined to follow up to check your prescription.

However, if you buy bulk they will check to see you have a prescription.

So just make sure you buy intelligently.

u need to get your protons and trenbelonas in fampai

>mfw

Good for addiction and increased aging.
Short term, short term it is meh.
Modifinal is better as it is not neurotoxic

Not really.
Short term memory does turn into long term memory quite fast.

baconize is pretty good.
The main issue is bacopa attracts toxins when grown (metals, other things).

user how do I become smart and go to a good school. I feel like q failure and want to do something about it.

Whats the easiest way to get a script for the this?

This.
Nootropics are bullshit and dangerous.

Only meds that truly work are ADHD stims, and they work magically

People really need all this shit to succeed? The fuck.

Modafinil will probably be your best bet after amphetamines although the long term risks aren't fully understood yet.

> ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11191692

For those without access to the full text, the results were nearly identical for amp and modafinil conditions.

> Nootropics are bullshit and dangerous.

Not all.

What do you guys think about Vyvanse ? Does it work ?

A friend uses it and when he does he gets depressed and socially retarded.

>tfw phenibut does nothing
Kill me.

Does theanine actually work? I've been taking phenibut but its kind of addictive, so I've cut the dose. Does theanine work on depression or only anxiety? I don't feel anxious anymore, only unhappy, sorta like phenibut has fucked up my gaba receptors.

>not being a natty genius

Not that guy but I only shop twice a week and spend about an hour to prepare 10 meals I eat throuout the following 5 days. So I dont have to cook every day