/ng/ - Nutrition General

How'd you do today nutrition wise, Veeky Forums?
I think I did OK, except for that tasty fucking iced coffee. Gets me every time.

did you just pour the oatmeal into your mouth dry? or did you eat it with water?

not bad lol

You just ate plain noodles? da fuck

this is my cutting diet i'm a manlet at 160, cutting to 140.

kill me

What website is this?

I eat the exact same thing everyday.

how do you eat an entire cup of dry oatmeal

that's like two huge bowls

teach me your ways user

>2965mg of sodium
>think I did OK

also, plain pasta? no sauce? cause that definitely bumps your shit up

I stopped counting a few months ago after 2 years of not missing a day
I am more of a cyclist than a lifter
Estimating that I eat around 4k a day
havent gained any eight.

ftibit is telling me I have burned around 3500 calories today

Has anyone ever used a fitbit to figure out what their daily maintenance calories would be? if yes, How did it work out?

Hey so I'm a poor college student with good cooking skills but little time as I'm doing a double major and research + a job. I barely have time to exercise as it stands.

Anyways, is there any good meals that can cover all nutritional bases cheaply and easily? I doubt it'd taste good but I can always spice things up if need be.

>implying sodium fucking matters
kill yourself

I did okay on my pitiful 1600 calorie diet.

For dinner I had chicken, broccoli and butternut squash. I saved half of it for later. Then at night I had a plate of cabbage, peppers, hot sauce (which was weighed duh, I'm autistic), and cucumber.

Can't wait for tomorrow where I get to eat less than a pet rabbit yet again.

For whatever reason my metabolism has decided that it doesn't want to ever rise to a human level... And I can't get a thyroid meds dosage increase because the UK is pitiful and lost my blood test results and they don't even test T3 here so what's even the point? They have me on 25 mcg like a KEK.

I'm at 800 calories and it's hard for me to eat anymore. Going through a rough time romantically.

nice meme

I bet you think only protein and calories matter because literally the only knowledge you have about nutrition is from Veeky Forums

So heartbreak is the key to weight loss? It's weird because I scoffed my face during times of heartbreak.

Why does sodium matter that much? Bloating is temporary and quickly fixed if you need to look good to go to the beach in a couple of week's time or whatever.

he's retarded

if you consume too much sodium you can just drink water and piss it out. that's what your kidneys are designed for

Not sure what else to eat. Maybe some turkey to finish off the protein.