20y/F

Hi, new to Veeky Forums. I need some advice on my legs. My whole body is pretty lean and I've got good strength in my abs and forearms but my legs... I'm a dancer too but I have this genetic thing where I gain fat around my knees so they stick out. Also my leg just looks generally unbalanced. Not looking to drop fat, just bulk up around my legs to even them out. What should I do? Thanks.

Dancer as in?

Exotic.

Those are your quads, you retard.

See a psychotherapist before you give yourself an eating disorder.

Hmm

You need to read the sticky.

Who actually reads the sticky

everyone

Listen we need better picture to give you the best help

Stop going to Dubai for Muhammad's hummus enemas and start squatting

Repeat this for 6 months

Pack er up, boys, cased closed

You should squat and do leg extensions. Borderline common sense girl. Add accessories as needed, but those are your main exercises. Oh, box jumps too, relevant for your field

Modern and ballet.

Thanks.

>What should I do?
Starting Strength

Not even kidding, it puts much more emphasis on the lower body and that's desirable for women.

noone that's why you're all fucked up

Squats and oats

SS + GOMAD

Oh, one more thing. Go for FULL range of motion, not weight (for squats, ass to grass. Leg extensions, ur knees should get close to touching your boobs). 12-15 rep sets. Will give you the definition i think you're looking for without much mass (if any). Good luck user!

> my legs are weak
> I should work my legs
> what should I do Veeky Forums ?

Are you expecting a full training program?

Who would have guessed that working on legs by utilizing leg-centric compound movements would build upon your futile female leg muscles.

READ THE STICKY
E
A
D

T
H
E

S
T
I
C
K
Y

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I;m jerking off to your feet.

I have a foot fetish too but damn dude contain yourself.

Why contain it?

Cuz this is /fit not /b faggot

Your legs are beautiful. Please B in southeast yurop.

Jeste.

If you have the flexibility do front squats, if you don't do high bar until then. Just do front squats and deadlifts and your legs will catch up, you'll also get your posture improved and a stronger back.