### Le´ bulking / fat acceptance thread ###

### LeĀ“ bulking / fat acceptance thread ###

post pics of sweet bulking gains and ask bulking questions.

I went from 160 to 180 and still gaining, pics bellow.

before

after

How much did you improve in strength?
I think you should do some isolation for your core

I would honestly let her dominate me.

Belly button looked weird in the before, now it looks ok, congrats user.

in4 sweet bulking gains

I started as barely lifting and got to what i would describe as an intermediate level. 215 bench, 275 squat. I'm only 18, the first pic is from when i was in hs.

your squat to bench is kinda ridiculous, 225/405

your squat to bench is kinda ridiculous, 225/405

think it will be weird again when i cut

you are my hero tho, beef squad

squat lift best lift family

ily2 user

why are people spotting you? The safeties are right there, retard.

dropping 5pl8 on the safeties is a really great way to kill the bar

What about your knees in this wemb? They collapse inward.

I'm not really worried about it unless it gets bad tbqh

def sickcunt mode

>that head
Aaaahahahahaaa is that shooped? I'm dying!

Found her brother

are those the fucking mark bell meme shoes?

you sad cunts are just jealous of my waifu

is that in 2 months cause damn you look skinnyfat now

3 months in, How am I doing? 6'4

Also
>hips

converse are 10x better looking

It is already bad TBQH.

think you started a little fat. You're arms are def bigger.

are u a 500 pound squatter gay boi ??

It's quite noticeable bruv. Also, what is the circumfrence of your knees and what size sleeves do you wear? Recently got M for my 14 inch knees but they fit a bit too comfy

They definitely grew the quickest, also yeah I'd lost about 75 pounds and couldn't lose anymore 'cause college and no discipline

oh yeah, i guess if you were a fat brah and had to cut then probably a good idea to bulk

n...no

Awesome that you shaved that nasty shit on your chest. Good gains so far keep going

His hand is bigger than his head

his ass is going up first. Should I not do this? Heard this is improper form and if I find myself doing it I should deload.

going back to what this thread is supposed to be about, what bf% do u guys, who lift for aesthetics, bulk to.

clean your mirror, you twink

HIP DRIVE !!!!

ok

I'm not denying that it's present. but I'm not freaking out about it. I try to limit it, but I really don't think there's enough there for it to be a real problem.

my quads are way stronger than my back, and I think it's highly individualized. look at Ben Rice vs John Haack's squats, they're a world different. just what works best for you.

is this a joke? you just got fat

>my quads are way stronger than my back
Oh yeah, don't want any imbalances going on, thx bby squat safely

its since February

what about the sleeves fagnuggy?

I gained 20 pounds and put on a ton of weight to my lifts. I can clearly see I am fatter.

oh yeah sorry, I wear larges. idk my actual measurements right now, but I just went by the sizing chart that SBD provides and I went for normal fit.

>just a bunch of fat powerlifters
while you bulk and still look DYEL, I'm actually looking bigger doing PPL

>>fat acceptance thread

Turned out to be dry skin, nasty shit

ppl seems good for road brahs and more experienced lifters. I'm gonna build a base so i can be like arnold first.

roid brahs*

How fast did your bulk that 20 lbs? It looks like you gained about 15 of it in fat. I could be wrong though. I know as a former fatty, when I bulk, my love handles and belly are the first to get fat deposits which makes me look higher BF then I really am.

what are your lifts now?

its from early February to today.

Pas are 215 bench and 275 skuat. those aren't super current tho. I can bench 195 for reps now so I think i could prob bench like 225. same thing w/ squat.

OP here, I should also mention I squat every workout and do no arm accessories.

>215 bench
>275 squat
>[Doubt Intensifies]

>implying you can bench 215 with those arms
Post legs famalam

Nice when do you plan to cut?

I was going to bulk all the way to next winter, cut, then maybe take some test.

is this for real?
>Pin-head mode

those are not crazy numbers at all famalam. Also consider I have been training for strength not size.

>tfw you will never be Sophie's fuccboi

You literally only gained stomach fat. This is why you slow bulk. why would you want to get rid of your abs?

wanted to be 220 like zyzz
how much do you think cutting would affect my strength.

I've lost 25 pounds since Feburary and my strength has gone up big time. it;s all about eating right and going into the gym ready to kill shit.

Whats better bulking food, pasta or rice?

what are your lifts/ how much do ya weigh

brown rice has better glycogen index, feel like personally i could eat more pasta for max gains

Beebs has nice trap insertions

this one was for you

beebs is low-key a sickcunt

I weigh 167. Bench is 200, Squat is 250, OHP is 160. When I started cutting my OHP was 100, Squat was 225, and bench was 150. I mainly do accessory shit though. I'm all about aesthetics, not so much strength.

yeah, no offense but I'm a little stronger than you and also really wanted fast progress on lifts. Ultimately I want to be max aesthetics. I feel like to be large but also aesthetic you really need the strength base. I might go on a mini cut idk

As long as you have enough sterngth to get a good burn I think you're good. My arms have grown 2 inches since I started cutting.

Height?

Your lifts sound inflated for your frame and muscle mass tbhf

for normal people yeah but like to be the next arnold I was saying

Better hop on the roids then senpai. I'm gonna roid when I start bulking.

I'm like 6'1", honestly super surprised people are doubting my less than stellar lifts. I have always been pretty strong I guess, was a good wrestler in hs and stuff. When I type my lifts into calculators I am always ranked as intermediate which would make sense for the 6 months of SL i ran. I guess I will start recording my PRs for /fit.

me 2 senpai, just got done cooking some test e w/ my boi. look out for us, sickcunt labs. Gonna take it when I am like 180 lean after my cut.

Yeah I have to find a fucking local source because I don't deal with online shit.

if u live in the NW united states I know a guy. almost everyone sells online at this point.

here are some better pics of OP my first after was in bad lighting.

DYEL?

ha, right?

I have a training partner like you. He's 6'2, thinner, and looks like a string bean, but he nearly matches my lifts with a lot less visible muscle than me. Are you posting 1rm? If that's the case then it's no so unbelievable. You just look weak, skinny fat with emphasis on skinny. No offense, you are a lot stronger than anyone with your frame. You just have no hypertrophy or visible muscle at all so it's hard to believe your strength claims

Maybe eat less vegetable oils/PUFAs and more protein/saturated fat to reduce that estrogen and build lean mass

your heel though familial

I had the same thought, but I was pretty sure it was because my foot was on the inside of my shoe and not all the way back, so when I went down, it was pushing the heel of my shoe up, like in that webm, so I worked up to a meh single without the shoes and my heels stayed down, so I'm pretty sure my heels are staying down, and it's just the shoes acting weird.

also, one of my 2 cues right now is just HEELS DOWN HEELS DOWN HEELS DOWN HEELS DOWN HEELS DOWN and I can feel them staying down the whole time

I thought it might have been your shoes but your knee bow may also be doing it also

ate half a cheese pizza with extra cheese for lunch

>hold me brehs

sad face because I lost my abs and only kind of have them when I flex

starting point on the left 1 year ago next month. Looking at gaining another 15lbs before I cut

Cutting at 172? Y lmao. Just start juicing.

You're ignoring your traps, hard. Good traps show through most shirts and show you're not a total DYEL.

I've been trying to figure out what those brass colored metal things next to the DBs are, now I know thanks to Sophie.

Would let her abuse me.

What should I add in? Already do deads

3x10 dumbbell or barbell shoulder shrugs would not be a bad start. I like DBs because the have a more natural feel. People look at me like I'm insane (Otter Mode) for doing 3x10s with two 50 pound DBs.

Behind the head Lat pulldowns are nice, too.

Does OHP work traps?

slightly yes

Do behind the head overhead press

Shrugs on ohp work too