Is it worth investing time to resell clothing and item from hyped/limited brands like Supreme,Bape,Air Jordan...

Is it worth investing time to resell clothing and item from hyped/limited brands like Supreme,Bape,Air Jordan,Palace etc?

I'm thinking of reselling these items and perhaps start an online store

Yes, if you live in new York and pay people to stand in line for you

Supreme goes x3 time its price izi, i think u can order online its much easier

But what if I stand in the lines myself and buy it online using autofill?

>buy box logo for $200 after 12 hours of waiting
>resell it for #1,500

It sells out in like 4 minutes so i stand in lines and buy online too

Hypebeasts are pretty big RN so you could try. Make sure to look at most hyped items each week. These are the ones that will usually sell for a good profit. However, online they sell out really fast. There was a Nas tee a few weeks ago that sold out in 15 sec. Even with autofill it's hard to checkout.

If it is hard with autofill is it worth investing in multiple bots to secure my purchases?

Maybe other brands, supreme hype is dying. you can maybe get 1.5x profit on hyped pieces.

What about the collabs? I managed to get some stone island x supreme pieces

Are sneakers better to profit off of reselling?

Been reselling stuff for a while now and made decent money but its too much work and buyers can be fucking idiots

Do you like dealing with scammers all day?

Do you realize that every lazy highschooler has this same idea?

I know someone who does this and has to deal with fucking morons every day, 90% do not buy anything. People buying this shit are poor fuckers who want to flex and will charge you back, use stolen credit cards. My guy has to do fucking detective work on basically every sale. Looks up their address on google maps and shit and does a facebook cross reference.

It sounds fucking exhausting.

If u keep the hustle up you'll make good money

>nigger wear
go away shitskin

Whoever wears this shit is a fucking Busta and perfect target for getting rolled

Its fun to take advantage of fob chinks

I don't know where you live but I'm not going to sell to some shady broke person

Thanks
I hope I can get the Akira x Supreme stuff for a good price and resell it

I'm not even black, I'm Asian
I do agree streetwise is sometimes ridiculous but I figured out i can make some money off of it

>implying hypebeasts don't carry their supreme keychain knife,supreme crowbar,and supreme motorbike to get away

In all seriousness, its unlikely to get robbed in Los Angeles

Even worse. This thread is so fucking stupid. Literally kill yourself

80% of people who wear supreme aren't even black, they're white you racist fuck

>wigger
>worse than a nigger
Are u even trying? Sage

Dude I'm just trying to make money and do something with my life
How is that stupid?
I don't even wear things from supreme etc. I wear the unpopular shit with less branding

Yeah it can be done and it's not that hard. Its pretty easy to pick out the hype items and flip them on grailed or the supremeclothing reddit. I do it casually cuz I like some of their lowkey pieces but the big collabs and box logos easy enough to get with a bot to sell online.

It definitely helps if you're in LA / NY where there's an active market and actually reselling stores that will cosign or buy out items for you so you don't have to worry about flakers and scammy 14yr olds.

It won't get you rich, but if you know what you're doing its ez munay

I live in Los Angeles but if I don't get a hyped peace, should I look for a good deal and resell it?

he only sells online

Well I agree you should check people and their background etc.
Isn't that normal? Like if some dude offered me way too much money

why the fuck would anybody use Metallica's "Load" as a basis for fashion design lmao. The artwork on the album cover is literally blood and piss.

It's ugly as fuck but I still bought if for the resell money
They also made another one called "piss Christ' where they put a figure of Jesus in a tank of piss

you should kys

Why?

"they" didn't, Andres Serrano did

Sorry for my mistake