Need to get to 10% body fat asap

Long story short; I'm 20% body fat, and I need to get to 10% body fat relatively quickly. I need tips, and I need to know roughly how long it will take. Thanks, Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5bFy_WHYLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop eating

1g of dnp and 2 shots of vodka to super speed weightloss

I time a day

assuming you dont care about muscle mass, 800 calorie deficit

assuming you DO care, 500 deficit with multivitamin and 1.5x grams of protein per lb of bodyweight

20% - 10% with about a years worth of muscle should take 2-3 months

So is there no way I could do it in say a month? What if I implement a bit of cardio?

you didnt gain it asap, youre not going to lose it asap fucking faggot

Asap means as soon as possible. Not a fucking week. That doesn't necessarily specify a time, faggot.

>1 month

succ my dicc

short of trenbolone and clenbuterol, it's impossible to go from 20% - 10% while maintaing muscle mass in a month

you could probably drop 4-6% in one month if you work hard

i deleted my diet for you because you're such a fucking faggot

:L

Ignore all these summerfags.

Permacut fag here, i literally make gains on a 800kcal cut.

Do a psmf or some other rapid fat loss technique.

Pretty much the fastest way possible.

Lyle mcdonald is legit.
Yohimbe is a meme

I'll assume you're 200lbs and have 2200 TDEE. You'll need a -2400 calorie balance everyday for a month to lose 20lbs, cardio is the only way to do it. Let's say you eat 1200 calories + 2 multivitamins daily just to produce necessary hormones, you have 1400 calories to burn. That amounts to 5 hours of walking at a very easy pace

Or take drugs

My bench went from 95 to 115 btw

lbs or kg?

if lbs it was probably noobertoober gains

This, I make muscle at 1000 calorie deficit and have lost 10kgs of pure fat this month. Just make sure to max saturated fat intake to maintain natural levels

Post stats

Pitiful. Dont pretend to be me.

My bench went from125x5 to 200x4 from mid january to now, eating at a consistent deficit (175 bw from 190). I am approximately 16% bf, still progressing weekly, still losing 2.5-4lb a week

Just hit 140 for reps on overhead The Press

Lmao1pl8x3 chin
140x3 ohp
200x4 bench
300x6 hip thrust
I do not squat or deadlift.

Get at me

you will soon reach a point where you can no longer make strength gains while eating at a deficit. Good job so far though

This.

Just don't be a fuckwit like me, OP. When I first started working out I buttered my diet entries and ended up eating 200kcal less than my BMR.

Needless to say no gainz were made until I realized the mistake. I adjusted my diet to compensate for the work I was doing and still lost weight very quickly

Idunno man, i did gslp until the gains ran out, this TM PPL split seems to be doing the trick, as i added 5 to my ohp and that was my problem lift.

I eat 1500kcal in the span of 4-6 hourse, usually before and after training, so i manage to get highly anabolic, even on a deficit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k5bFy_WHYLI

You have stored energy as fat, what makes you think you can ONLY burn as much adds up to your tdee, and not more? If the body wants to grow muscle, it will find a way.

Progressive overload is all you need. Though I imagine fasting helps drastically.

I know this sounds like broscience, but i am not disregarding the facts of thermodynamics.