I'm really scared Veeky Forums

I'm scared that even after dropping all this weight, going to the gym all the time and lifting, getting Veeky Forumsshionable clothes, having a undercut, and reading a fuckton of books like how to win friends and influence people, that come this upcoming semester I won't be able to get people to like me enough via joining clubs and rushing frats to be able to build up a social life on the level thats needed to get laid.

I'm not gonna be able to go on if I cant pull it off this time, I can't watch another year go by and still be a fucking virgin, I'll be 20 this time next year, I cant keep doing this.

Other urls found in this thread:

thirteenvirtues.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x27wabHGCac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chill, nigga
Go read some stoics
Lift some more

you can do it brother

you just have to believe in yourself

>having a undercut
first of all ditch the memehair

Don't expect too much too quickly. Just remember, you're building new relationships - hell, from the sound of it sounds like you're building an entirely new YOU - from the ground up.

Like said - chill, bro. Do what you need to do and nothing more. It already sounds like you know what you need to do - so do it. Don't worry about how you're perceived - focus instead on enjoying yourself.

Enjoy the experience. Learn and grow from it.

Be thankful you've been struck with this drive for self-actualization at 20 rather than 28. Or 35. Or 60.

>I'll be 20 this time next year, I cant keep doing this.

is this b8? jesus kids relax you're young and full of life, the only way you're not gonna make it is if you keep putting this much stupid pressure on yourself

things happen and you don't have to spend all day long pushing shit in order to make them happen, most of the time is better to just roll with it

life is what happens while you are busy making other plans, literally

Don't worry too much about it man, the fact that you're making the effort means you'll get there eventually. Just make as many friends as you can and be as social as possible. The worst thing you can do is only pay attention to what your books say and be that weird guy. Just be normal and try to have fun, it takes time to develop social intelligence, but it'll happen

I didn't lose it until I was 19, almost 20, and I was a huge loser. Now at 24 I've got multiple girls I can call to fuck whenever I want. You'll get there.

My family thinks its just so great all these changes I'm making and my parents seem to be practically beaming over it and even my brother who for a while has hated me seems to like me now and is acting buddy buddy with me

I can hold normal conversations now and get gym chads to laugh and smile and give me tips
Girls seem to have 0 problem interacting with me and even helped me with proper form on gym equipment touching my shoulders and arms

I still feel so doubtful, I feel like if I get optimistic I'm just gonna get slapped down again, I don't see how any of this is anything like "oh great going woooo" when all of this is supposed to just be the default and nothing special

then what do you suggest

I'm 19 right now
>from the sound of it sounds like you're building an entirely new YOU - from the ground up.
yeah I am

If it weren't for me taking things this seriously and pushing myself so hard then I wouldn't have accomplished all of this stuff so far

I'm not sure if this is just some clever b8, but if not holy shit you need to stop overthinking this.

If you go into some social environment thinking it's some game you have to beat, everyone will notice, and you'll be ostracized for it. Be who you want to be, develop a strong sense of self, and friendships will form more organically.

Also
>rushing a frat

Please tell me you're smarter than that?

OP i am a severely depressed, anti-social teenager.

Despite this, I have a lot of really close friends, who love me and respect and admire me. Boys and girls alike.

How do I do this? Stop thinking about yourself. Live a life in which all your interactions are dealt with the intention of leaving good behind. I only want to make people feel happy. I shower people with compliments, I prioritize other people, I encourage them, praise their accomplishments, and most importantly, I listen to them.

I have started to leave humanity, but its cool to look back every once and awhile and see them smiling back at you.

Overthinking it this much is guaranteed to ruin you. You HAVE to stop stressing out RIGHT NOW. Or you'll die sad and alone.

No pressure though.

4real doe, join the rugby club if your school has one. And if you have health insurance.

If your only goal is to get laid its simple. I dont know how so many people fail at this shit...

Go to a party, get drunk, everyone is drunk, everyone is instantly a 10, get laid. Then you wake up and leave. Its really the easiest thing ever you need zero social skills, liquid courage bro liquid courage.

People have really fucking low standards for everything. Ugly morons can get friends and get laid so I don't know why you're so worried.

the books really emphasize that its super important to act really nice to everyone and make them feel like you care about them and their interests

I've never been drunk before and I don't know if I'd be a "woo party" type that everyone loves or the angry pissy type who yells at people and blurts out how he's only there to get laid and they can all go to hell

I can't predict what it would do to me and I'm worried that instead of calming me down and helping me keep my shit together that it would hurt me bad

Maybe I could go to a single party during the start of next semester with a friend and ask him to watch me get drunk and then tell me what happened?
That way if it goes badly I don't know anyone there and I know to not get drunk when I go to the frat rush events

Dude, if you haven't drank before you're not going to be able to handle frat rush. If drinking isn't your thing that's fine, but don't think you're going to get into a frat.

Btw drinking is great, try it

>this whole post

You sound like a 13 year old girl, jesus christ. Drop the fucking insecurity and self-pity bullshit, that's why no one fucking likes you. Man up and get some actual fucking goals. And no, "banging girls and getting drunk" isn't a goal.

You have to be bait. Do you actually sit in the dark in your room at night sucking on your thumb, afraid the massive fucking retards that populate college campuses aren't gonna like you? Jesus christ quit worrying about what others think of you, everything you think you do for "self-improvement" is actually done out of insecurity and fear of social rejection, isn't it? Zyzz is your role model because of how "alpha" he is, isn't he?

Read some fucking Epicureas and get your head out of your ass, you fucking loser. I can't imagine people like you vote.

You deserve all the unhappiness that is going to come your way in life.

>i'm 20

>Drop the fucking insecurity and self-pity bullshit
because I've never done any of this shit before and I'm worried that its not gonna work
>"banging girls and getting drunk" isn't a goal.
banging girls is, I don't care about getting drunk

>everything you think you do for "self-improvement" is actually done out of insecurity and fear of social rejection, isn't it? Zyzz is your role model because of how "alpha" he is, isn't he?

No I do all this shit because the guys who already have all of this down are swimming in pussy and I don't want to live anymore if I'm gonna be a fucking virgin

Three tricks for pulling girls

>Be fun to be around (have a monopoly on fun [not obnoxiousness])
>Make her feel (shocked, angry, happy, sad)
>If you are not cool or interesting in some way you are not worth being around

On point one, tell a joke that you know someone respected in the group will laugh at. Women are (usually) terrible at humor, but if they see a respectable male laughing, then they will understand that you're funny

On point two, Patrice O'Neal said it best.
>I'm the only man that I want my woman to be able to be mad at. That's a strong emotion and I should be the only guy able to evoke that

On point three, you are boring and dull unless you have something to be passionate about that people see value in. Ask yourself, would you date you?

Being social is like any other sport or shit out there

IT REQUIRES PRACTICE TO MASTER

>I don't want to life anymore if I'm going to be a fucking virgin

There's no way this isn't bait, no one can be this pathetic.

If this is real, your parents have failed you and you have failed yourself. Read everything in the following link and do your absolute best to follow them. If you do, you will actually be capable of anything and more powerful then most of the people on earth.

thirteenvirtues.com/

I don't understand how people can't get laid or think you need a bustling social life and be the most popular guy around to talk to girls. I'm ugly have acne and long ass hippie hair nasty eye brows and crazy amounts of body hair. I have never had that much trouble hooking up with slutty girls. Maybe I stand out as a bleeding heart artsy type since I obviously don't have the social skills as my friends, and dumber girls don't realize that I'm that autistic ha. My friends are all the typical LA nightlife loving people though so maybe it's just because I got lucky and made friends with these people before my social awkwardness and ugly features made me a shut in. Guess I didn't really care about your post I just wanted to brag to anons to make myself feel superior. the only way to break your dry spell is just stop being a bitch and go get laid already damn it.

You know its really fucking easy for you to say this shit when you and everyone else have already been getting laid for years

Most people have fucked before they even leave highschool

No one ever gives a shit about the guys who get left behind and just tell them they are sub human vermin who will never ever fit into to "their" social society and should just kill themselves

Then when one of them is smart enough to catch on and start copying what everyone else does and is starting to be able to be indistinguishable from them and some other guy chimes in and says "your a loser for doing all of this get laid doesn't matter"

even though my entire motivation for all of this is getting laid
something everyone else had handed to them on a silver fucking platter around the time they first started driving

Stop fucking worrying about it you nerd. I was 273 lbs at my fattest and that's when I started fucking. Just don't be a creepy fuck and talk to women normally and it'll happen

>Guess I didn't really care about your post I just wanted to brag to anons to make myself feel superior.

it's nice that you admitted it tho lmao

good blog pham

Your pathetic and reek of desperation. Nothing dries up a vagina faster than desperation.

You read too much r9k.

I was a virgin until my sophomore year of college.

You obviously have terrible self-esteem. It's apparent in every post.

Also when the guy starts "copying what everyone else is doing and starting to be indistinguishable" it is obviously not indistinguishable.

You miss small social cues because you are too caught up with your own insecurities and manual micro-assessments of your environment.
I was 5'7" 120lbs and was able to pull chicks, even as I was in my awkward phase.

You hate yourself and don't think you're fun- and that's making it true.

Also, this.

Then I guess I better have a really fucking good cover then huh?

Don't forget to have fun bud. Make sure that whatever you're doing, lifting, partying, makes you happy. Have great banter everyday, all day.
Don't set expectations for how everyone around you will react to you, but rather set expectations for yourself to be better. For no external reason, just being better. And then worry about being laid. Grills will be more into you if you have your own personality and live for yourself rather than being a tool.

If you're the OP

>even though my entire motivation for all of this is getting laid
>something everyone else had handed to them on a silver fucking platter around the time they first started driving

Knock that shit off right now. Even if you do find success with your elaborate scheme it will taste as ash in your mouth. You will always be the invisible man.

As has been suggested above, look into the Stoics. You're a young man with no heading, and the culture which guides you has left you feeling inadequate and worthless simply because you haven't slipped your penis inside of a vagine.

To put it simply - get over yourself. You're 19 old and you have your entire life ahead of you. If you let go of your ego and enjoy the process of socializing you that life will be full and ripe - bursting with juice.

Do not cling to the victim complex - though it be so sweetly alluring. It is a beautiful trap, it validates your loneliness, your misery.

Instead release it.

Sometimes the opposite is bad too. A bartender gave me her number earlier and just texted me that she got out of work. I just want to go to sleep. I was out til 3AM last night.

I'm 19 years old too and a kissless virgin and I honestly think if it hasn't happened yet it probably won't ever happen. A lot of people I know lose their virginity at around 16.

The thing is I'm not super anti social I have plenty of friends guys and girls but I think girls just don't see me as a boyfriend but just as a friend probably because I'm ugly.

It's also not like I don't try to self improve. I've been lifting for more than a year and dress pretty normal. I've asked out girls before and have been straight up rejected and also just ignored. I've also tried tinder and I barely got any matches it didn't work for me.

Right now as a college student it's prime time for me to be getting laid but it's just not happening so if it doesn't happen now it probably never will. Has anybody else been in this situation? I've been trying to accept the fact that I'll be forever alone and I have hobbies and do things I enjoy but sometimes I still feel empty and worthless.

Confidence is more important than all of that. Not even memeing

I lost my virginity at 25, I'm fairly normal-ish now

Girls don't think of you sexually because you don't present yourself sexually.

My bros were always getting puss and vadrangus while I was wondering how it was so consistent for them. At the same time I was impressed by how they were constantly doing light flirting.

You can't expect a woman to be charmed by a man WITHOUT charm.

Fuck frats dude. Honestly try to join club rugby if you can. Rugby teams are everything Veeky Forums dreams of. Slightly homoerotic men who are fit enough to pass off any type of social impasses or akwardness, brought closer together by the toughest sport in the world

how do you present yourself sexually?

How does one present themselves sexually?

Desperation dries up pussy if you don't have game. Actually I think you just need game to get pussy wet, literally nothing else. I mean shit serial killers locked up had game and got wives before they were executed. Past doesn't matter, it is your present self user. Live in the now my friend.

>You miss small social cues because you are too caught up with your own insecurities and manual micro-assessments of your environment.
I've been getting better and better at this, I used to view the gym as a social dead zone but it turns out its actually good practice for the real show thats gonna come a few months from now

I can feel myself getting better bit by bit at interacting with people

>Even if you do find success with your elaborate scheme it will taste as ash in your mouth.
I dont believe you
>You're a young man with no heading, and the culture which guides you has left you feeling inadequate and worthless because you haven't slipped your penis inside of a vagina
that hits me too close to home
Also not only do I feel soul crushing shame for being a virgin I also really truly believe that I am missing out on the greatest thing in existence, something so godly that its worth sacrificing literally everything to achieve it
But really I just dont feel like getting into the exact specifics of what I think its gonna be like, thats not what this thread is about
This thread is basically asking if anyone here thinks Im one the right path or not, if its gonna work or not

Socializing is just barely entertaining enough to help me do it well
>victim complex
Its not a complex its a fact

Do what I'm doing and we will both hope it works

take cock in your hands, offer it

"this is my genitalia, wanna make babies with it?"

works every time desu

im a 23 year old virgin. this inspires me.

Cringe
"charm" is just Masculinty, confidence and intelligence mashed into one word imo. Just chill and be comfortable with yourselves

>Also not only do I feel soul crushing shame for being a virgin I also really truly believe that I am missing out on the greatest thing in existence, something so godly that its worth sacrificing literally everything to achieve it

jesus this fucking autistic faggot, you sound so much like a virgin

please put your penis inside a vagina already and realise is not a big fucking deal AT ALL, then kys

you are constantly given good advice and literally ignore it all and keep rambling with your pathetic worthless bullshit, get the fuck back to r9k and don't come back with this fucking shit threads, you make people sick

You may joke but I was hanging out with an engaged woman at my place and she kept turning down my advances since she had a fiance and I decided to just show her my penis. Her facial expression changed and she gave me a blowjob. It helps to have a very nice cock though.

LMAO

nice man, I'll try myself one day, I've done it before with my gf but gotta be hot af with a friend/stranger

>please put your penis inside a vagina already and realise is not a big fucking deal AT ALL, then kys

oh wow yeah sure I think Ill just head on over to the pussy warehouse and redeem my government issued "some your a 19 year old virgin holy shit" coupon and finally do it

Im not ignoring shit faggot people have either been telling me I'm doing everything right or saying that I need to keep practicing socializing which I've already said I agree with and am gonna keep doing

women want to follow a fun and interesting man as he pursues his purpose.
if your purpose is women, then you will fail.

the key is making them think your purpose isn't them even though it really is
>inb4 its impossible to trick women
women aren't gods, remember? they are just people right? it is possible

no, the key is to legitimately be an interesting person

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret.

Nothing matters.

You might get laid, you might not. Just do what makes you happy, set some goals and go for them. If you live your life trying to impress others you will:
>1. not impress anyone
>2. be unhappy

you're fucking delusional if that's what you think people kept telling you in this thread, just so you know

I'm not even gonna spend a fucking minute of my life typing a response for someone who doesn't deserve SHIT

fix your mind kid, then your life

Yeah it was.

She first looked at it, licked her lips, but then told me to put it away, so I shrugged and did. Then she asked me if she could see it again. She told me it looked tasty so I just walked up to her and she started sucking me.

For curious Veeky Forumsizens though, you can't just expect that to work with totally random girls even with top tier cock aesthetics. I knew she was considering it ahead of time but she didn't want to cross the line at first.

I cant be ((legitamately)) interesting by 2016 millennial college student standards but I can fake it and have them believe it

Basically at my core none of them would want much to do with me, I have got to put on a huge act and so far they are buying it

I'm being totally honest with you here, you have a bad mindset and holding on to these ideas is going to bring you a lot of pain.

you think you're separate and different from other people , that they're not interesting , it's going to come out subtly in your interactions, and people will dislike you for it. the truth is, if you level with people, have an open mind and treat them with a bit of respect, you can find common ground with almost anyone.

anyway, I wish you luck . you still have a lot of growing to do

I have a different question for everyone ITT:
Should I get drunk when I rush fraternities?
Part of me feels like it will help to calm my nervs and make it easier for me to make them like me, the other part of me says it will make me reveal that I'm only there to try to get them to like me to the point that they are willing to help me get laid and thus fuck everything up

I lost my virginity to an escort a few days ago because I literally could not take my mind off sex. Turns out it's not as big of a deal as I thought because I'm really not any different than I was before. This may sound obvious for most of you but it's hard to see things from a different perspective when you feel like you're missing out on something that most of the people around you experience and brag about. Overall I would definitely not recommend doing what I did, but it helped open my eyes that the reason why I'm depressed/anxious is much more than not having stuck my dick inside a vagina. In a way it's a relief because now I know that I have to actually work on improving other aspects of my life, because even if I somehow got a girl to sleep with me years down the line, nothing would change and I would still be unhappy. I've already had an idea that this was the case, but now I am certain that I need to change my habits and become someone that I can be happy with.

It's ok bruh, the worst thing you can do is not trying and regretting it for life.

You guys think relationships are for everyone?
25 here Ive never tried and have no regrets.
I seek thr rush of going to hookers every now and then when I'm feeling a bit lonely and honestly I can see myself doing this for he rest of my life(or until my libido goes down in like ten years)
Should I seek help; this doesn't seem normal?

Bruh friends are supposed to be symbiotic

It's your life, you do what makes YOU happy. If it's hookers, blow and weights, then bingo. If not, find something that does make you happy.
>easier said then done
It's the journey not the destination.

Guys I'm going to have sex for the first time in 2 days...I'm a Virgin she's not. What do?

I'm 23 and have a small dick.
You know nothing.

Just fug, maybe do some research like "how to please a woman 101" or something. Other than that. Just be confident and don't drink something that she'll refuse to drink.
>rupees

female here, just to put in my two cents

OP, get a therapist. Work on your self esteem. you are literally more negative than I was the day I was hospitalized for suicidal thoughts holy shit.

Find out why you get out of bed in the morning. Do you wake up every day thinking "yass this is the day I get some puss"?? No, it's not. And your interactions with other human beings should not reek of that desperation either. (ok, if you do think like that every morning then I underestimated your confidence, and likely the reason you haven't gotten laid ~despite your best efforts~ is because you're ugly as fuck.) Find something you enjoy doing. Do it. Join groups that do the thing. Meet people in these groups. Make friends. Don't make fucking a woman the only thing you care about because we will notice that and probably find it creepy af.

attempt to connect with people on a deeper level than "my genes dictate that I must reproduce, somebody find me a female rn". Then perhaps you'll find a girl that wants to be with you. (if this is not what you want, and you literally don't care whether the person you're fucking cares about you at all, just get a prostitute ok)

tl;dr: there is none, read what I fucking wrote

>how to be a kiss ass and bend over backwards for people

>female
>suicidal thoughts

Really shame that that boy didn't like you honey

this. Become a hermit that doesnt give a fuck what anyone thinks and only pursue your interests OP. You'd be surprised how easy things can be when you just totally detatch yourself from all dogma and role-playing

nah wasn't a boy, I was just bored that day

to be honesto, you're gonna make it. You sound like you're aware of your situation and how to change/improve. That's miles better than just being an apathetic sack of shit. Just focus on improving yourself and life will fall into place

Im in your same boat m8. Even stupid retards from college at some point i feel they dont like me.

Even rugby bros dont connect with me.

Its frustrating, i know its my attitude but i dont know what to change

>your more negative than I was when I was suicidal
then you should know just how seriously I take this and that its not a fucking joke or some kind of a game to me
>Find out why you get out of bed in the morning. Do you wake up every day thinking "yass this is the day I get some puss"??
Every day I get out of bed so that I can improve myself and try to get one step closer to sex

You girls seem to think that your mind readers and can just "smell" desperation, your not and you cant
Girls have 14-16 sections of the brain used for subconsciously decoding body language, boys have 4-6, so girls are naturally better at picking up on subtle cues like that indicate things like desperation, but if the boy is consciously aware of these cues and makes sure he doesn't make them (doesn't cross arms or fold legs, makes sure he sits facing the girl, smiles, makes eye contact) then she won't know

I'm not ugly as fuck I actually look pretty good its just always been my former spazyness that fucked me up but I've dealt with it now

>find something you enjoy doing
I dont really enjoy doing anything anymore, browsing Veeky Forums and playing vidya are kinda nice but not by much

>my genes say I have to
actually its testosterone which boys have 17 times as much of
Plus as I've said ITT I feel like a failure for being a virgin, and I think it's gonna feel just absolutely godly

That's the general gist I'm getting from everyone, most of you say "its gonna work" its just some of you say "good job" and others say "it wont make you happy its a waste of time"

only like 1 or 2 have said it wont work period

Are you me?

>be Op
>pretend to ask for genuine advice
>ignore or attack everyone that says things that contradict your previously held beliefs

you're right op. everyone at college is going to hate you and know that you're a faggot deep down

What I've done is protein sparing modified fasted to the point where I'm not fat, go to the gym and lift for muscles, wear Veeky Forumsshionable clothes and get an undercut, and I've read/going to read all these

Donald Trump - The art of the deal

Barbara Pease - The Definitive Book of Body Language DONE

John Gray - Men Are from Mars, Women Are from Venus 15 pages a day

Robert Cialdini - The Psychology of Influence DONE

Ogi Ogas - A Billion Wicked Thoughts

Dale Carnegie - How to win friends and influence people DONE

Allan Pease - Talk Language

All this is the best advice I can give, also use all of the advice to try to get accepted into a bunch of college clubs and a fraternity and become a really well liked and respected member, so that way either you will stumble into a girl that ends up being your girlfriend or eventually you can "accidentally let it slip" that your a virgin to the frat guys or whoever you think it will work on, so that they can pull their strings and set you up

This is all my strategy

Im not that guy fuck off

I'm not reading this entire pathetic r9k bait thread but OP, before this gets taken down heed these words:

I used to be just like you
I was a virgin until age 26 (wow!)
I feel totally fine and great now, I wake up excited for every day and feel the world is mine for the taking.

I dunno bitch just chill out, make sure you realize that you're not ever going to "make it" because "making it" as you see it is an unattainable state. You will die alone, like everyone else on the planet. What you do between now and then is what you call your life. If you don't like something about it, change it.

Just don't be a dick. It's really that easy.

>bettering yourself simply to look better to others
>betting yourself simply to get laid

this is why you're scared, and this is why you will fail yourself

does failing myself equal getting laid?
because if so then I view it was succeeding

hahahah being afraid of being a virgin at 20? holy shit, you really are a retard.

I recommend two books for you user:
Robert Greene - mastery (Amazing read)
Sam Harris - Freewill (Amazing for introspection on the mind and life changing philopshy)
Sidhartha- The story of bhudda. It's actually an amazing book to.
I'd also recommend:
>yoga
>meditating daily
>pickup a martial art, I am starting with boxing
>programming is great to, I'm teaching myself JavaScript at a college level. You need to get a 600 page book like I have.
Besides that dude, look into tuition reimbursement. A fun thing to do is meditate at the park, so people can see you and walk past. It makes it hard to focus.. At first.

>You girls seem to think that your mind readers and can just "smell" desperation, your not and you cant
Girls have 14-16 sections of the brain used for subconsciously decoding body language, boys have 4-6, so girls are naturally better at picking up on subtle cues like that indicate things like desperation, but if the boy is consciously aware of these cues and makes sure he doesn't make them (doesn't cross arms or fold legs, makes sure he sits facing the girl, smiles, makes eye contact) then she won't know

Jesus christ, dude.

holy fucking hell I thought you would listen to reason presented by a female because you seem to think we're some dumb other species that respond in a predictable way to specific things you do.

I genuinely hope you find someone who buys your fake body language and finds your spazyness endearing or whatever. I hope you finally get to have sex so you can realise how fucking dumb you are. and once you realise that, get a fucking therapist for your depression

Man I got that straight out of the definitive book of body language

"we say someone is 'perceptive' or 'intuitive' about
people, we are unknowingly referring to their ability to read
another person's body language and to compare these cues
with verbal signals. In other words, when we say that we have
a 'hunch' or 'gut feeling' that someone has told us a lie, we
usually mean that their body language and their spoken words
don't agree. This is also what speakers call audience awareness,
or relating to a group. For example, if an audience were
sitting back in their seats with their chins down and arms
crossed on their chest, a 'perceptive' speaker would get a
hunch or feeling that his delivery was not going across well. He
would realise that he needed to take a different approach to
gain audience involvement. Likewise, a speaker who was not
'perceptive' would blunder on regardless.
Being 'perceptive' means being able to spot the contradictions
between someone's words and their body language.
Overall, women are far more perceptive than men, and this has
given rise to what is commonly referred to as 'women's intuition'.
Women have an innate ability to pick up and decipher
non-verbal signals, as well as having an accurate eye for small
details. This is why few husbands can lie to their wives and get
away with it and why, conversely, most women can pull the
wool over a man's eyes without his realising it."

He's got it sorta right. I think of talking to people as acting, but you gotta be genuine and loving to. The acting should reflect your emotions.. Ugh it's fucking retarded to break it down like this.

Not even that dude, but...

Don't lift to impress others, lift to impress yourself. When you do that, things come naturally.

When you lift to impress others, you'll wind up dressing faggier than most of us /fit brethren, posing in stupid, unnatural positions, and generally coming across as tryhard. You will reek of approval-seeking and desperation

When you lift to impress yourself, you dedicate yourself to a goal and achieving it. You genuinely don't give a shit what others think because of your dedication to this goal. Without getting too pseudo-sciencey about this, you emanate this aura of not giving a fuck when you lift and do things for yourself, because you genuinely don't. When you do things for others' validation, you will always fail.

"Most women have the brain organisation to out-communicate
any man on the planet. Magnetic Resonance Imaging brain
scans (MRI) clearly show why women have far greater capacity
for communicating with and evaluating people than men
do. Women have between fourteen and sixteen areas of the
brain to evaluate others' behaviour versus a man's four to six
areas. This explains how a woman can attend a dinner party
and rapidly work out the state of the relationships of other
couples at the party - who's had an argument, who likes who
and so on. It also explains why, from a woman's standpoint,
men don't seem to talk much and, from a man's standpoint,
women never seem to shut up.
As we showed in Why Men Don't Listen & Women Can't
Read Maps (Orion), the female brain is organised for multitracking
— the average woman can juggle between two and four
unrelated topics at the same time. She can watch a television
programme while talking on the telephone plus listen to a
second conversation behind her, while drinking a cup of
coffee. She can talk about several unrelated topics in the one
conversation and uses five vocal tones to change the subject or
emphasise points. Unfortunately, most men can only identify
three of these tones. As a result, men often lose the plot when
women are trying to communicate with them.
Studies show that a person who relies on hard visual evidence
face to face about the behaviour of another person is
more likely to make more accurate judgements about that
person than someone who relies solely on their gut feeling.
Understanding the Basics
The evidence is in the person's body language and, while
women can do it subconsciously, anyone can teach themselves
consciously to read the signals. That's what this book is about."

>Donald Trump - The art of the deal

You have nothing to be scared off you pussy. Think about getting dumped when you're 27, you had no social experience cause you had one-itis for 8 years, and you have to start from scracth once you're alreading balding. Now THAT'S scary shit.

This

Actually no, you'll respond just like any typical person. And if your not so attached.. Like a plebian then you can manipulate people to your advantage. Real social dynamics show guys LITTERALLY just walking up to girls on the street by clubs and making out with them and walking away. You're not above it at all.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=x27wabHGCac
I think if you went onto the RSD forums and saw how people breakdown body language, tone of voice and escalation you'd be put in your place. Pleb.

No, you still probably won't get laid. He means that when you don't get laid, you'll get demoralized and your plans will fall apart and you'll be back where you started without learning a goddamned thing.

So basically if you can learn all of these signals so that your consciously aware of them then you can control what signals you put out to get the responses you want.

I never said you were some dumb other species that respond in a predictable way to specific things I do, I said people in general rely loads on body language and social interactions and if I know about all of it then I can pick and chose what I do to get the responses I want

Someone suggested I read it too

>implying trends mean anything on an individual level

I'm seriously not trying to be rude, but holy fuck is that dumb.

>1 hour cringe compilation

what is this satanic orgy of autism? who would watch this? who would make this?

Try reading the rest of it
Anymore body language, tone of voice, and escalation sauce?

hmm yeah, better just kys

You will fail because you care too much. The desperation will hang in the air around you like an odor, and everyone within 10 feet of you will be able to smell lit.

Yeah dude it depends who you're talking to. A male neuroscientist is going to run laps socially around a female secretary, to put it into perspective. That's honestly some dumb shit and you should rely more on anecdotal experience for social skills rather than books when it comes down to breaking down behavior in this sense.