Feels Thread

>freshman year of high school, skinny fat short faggot
>join football team, baseball, start to lift and look much better
>hit decent growth spurt, still a little short for high school but more or less average
>start lifting like crazy, getting Veeky Forums
>girls start 'miring, but autism makes it tough to get them to date me
>finally get a qt3.14 gf junior year of high school, stay with her the rest of high school
>we break up because reasons, go away to different colleges
>suddenly I'm short again, never really grew much
>keep lifting, reading books on game, start being able to talk to girls
>I read the autism away, I can talk to even hot girls
>hit major gainz, get big, college girls start 'miring
>none of them are interested because I'm short
>only girls I can get are ugly and fat girls, and that's only the ones that will settle for a manlet
>tfw I'm never going to grow any more
>tfw 5'7" manlet forever

No matter how much you lift, how much game you learn, you can never lift away being short. You will never get girls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

start lifting. hang out with gay guys and let them help you dress. don't be a fucking autist. bask in the easy women they naturally have around 24/7.

worked for me.

Maybe you should fuckin lift.

>start lifting
did you even read?

>tfw got rejected by a girl

Feels bad

Limb lengthening surgery is best for cases like yours. Adding 2 or 3 inches would take you from almost good enough to actually decent height, as opposed to for a 5'2 turbo manlet becoming just a normal manlet.

all i saw was a wall of whiny bitch green text.

i dealt with the same problem, gave you exactly what i did.

take it and prosper, or continue being a whiny bitch on the internet who is only here for validation and not results, like some kind of fat bitch on facebook.

So you admit you're settling for fatties.

Naw, I just bang the ugly chicks from behind

Doesn't that leave you out for like 6 months and have awful side effects?

I'm pretty sure those augs fuck you up for life.

How do I respond Veeky Forums? My initial thought was just to say ok, but I'll let you decide

>TFW hit lmao 1pl8 for reps first time ever today. >
Feelsbadgoodman.jpg

Feels good because progress
Feels bad because it's still baby weight and I'm still such a weak bitch

What lift you stupid dumbass?

ask sat or sun. You wanna try to hang out with bitches ASAP. Don't play the back and forth game. If she still says no or whatever shes a flake and female autism mode is confirmed.

WHAT DO I DO NOW PLS HELP!

just say ok you dont want to sound desperate

Awful idea user what the fuck, you should of just asked what days she's free.

Fuck I'm retarded. Bench Press.

Fuck I'm so retarded.

I asked about sat or sun. If she still says no I'm not gonna respond

Kek. I'm glad I'm not the only one that does this

>Meet the cutest girl I've ever seen on tinder
>She wants to meet up and get high
>Possible sex
>check her bio
>She is 17
WHAT THE FUCK! WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THIS IS CHRIS HANSEN?!! IVE NEVER SEEN A CUTER GIRL!

Chris Hansen won't pretend to be 17, that's old enough to be legal in most states.

even worse feels brahs listen up
>be me, 6ft 3 tonight
>leg day as usual
>start doing dyel 185 squats
>get tired asf
>realize forgot quality pre-workout nutrition
>tiredness makes workout really lame
fuck

>On Saturday, qt bartender goes out of her way to tell me my shoulders look "amazing" and that I'm "making great progress." (Skinny-to-Otter). I was wearing sleeves.

>See a gymbro I've only nodded to before today that I've not seen in a few months. He goes out of his way to start a convo with me. He says, "You're doing fantastic. Whatever your routine is, keep it up because it's working for you, you're showing some sick definition."

First people to make any comments about my progress.

mfw

>20 yr old and Veeky Forums
>constantly friend zoned
>finally think a girl I've like for a while is into me after she came back to visit last week after moving out of state 2 years ago (moving back home soon)
>tonight she tells me how excited she is to hang out with some guy on tinder
>friend zoned again

My gym is 24 hours and I can't decide if I wanna drink away or lift away the feels right now

Drop her and move on. Godspeed user

Being 5'7' is no excuse. I'm 5'8" and had no problems getting with women in college, and that was before I even started lifting. Carry yourself and talk with purpose, do something with yourself and exude confidence. Stop being a pussy and making excuses for yourself.

I know I should and I will, but we've always been good friends but I had this feeling it could be more, but I was wrong, now I'm all worked up about it

Maybe the meme is real and lifting slowed your growth. I may know that feel. We try to improve ourselves and instead get fucked over. Fuck.

>expecting other people to commit to a interstate relationship
You're probably out of her tinder range anyway or she's playing mindgames
>also my phone suggested suicide after typing commit

Youre either delusional as fuck about your charisma/game or a salty lanklet. If you were a buff manlet that girls "mire" along with good personality you would not have this problem.

>you will never start a men's only gym, where clothes are banned and this plays 24/7 youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY
Literally why even live

#NEGGED hard

kek, 16 yo's are legal where im from

no no no no no

IF YOU LOOK OUT FOR NUMBER ONE. NUMBER TWO TAKES CARE OF ITSELF.

never forget these words user. even now you can ask her out. if she says no then you have a perfect excuse not to talk to her.

When it boils down to it are you FIGHT or FLIGHT? because if you make the switch to FIGHT you gonna have a much better LIFE.

KEK 14 YEAR OLDS ARE LEGAL IN GERMANY.Praise DEUTSCHLAND and with a body like mine I could get any chick but I don't want to.