Alright guys, here's two pictures of my gut. One where I'm relaxed and the other with my gut sucked in all the way

Alright guys, here's two pictures of my gut. One where I'm relaxed and the other with my gut sucked in all the way.

Am I just fat or is there something else I should be worried about?

just fat brah, sorry

also

>holy shit that ribflare

What's there to do about ribflare.
Should I be supplementing compound barbell lifts with another exercise?

you're skinny fat. because of your ribs i suggest a mini bulk. otherwise just cut with cardio and bodyweight. you'll be ok in 3 months if you bulk and lift

extremely weak core
i bet you used to or play vidya for hours on end with a bad slouch just bulk and do
stomach vaccumes,front squats and deadlifts and avoid foods that dont digest well with you.

Don't forget planks too. Best core workout there is.

Shit, I look exactly like you, maybe even skinnier arms. My legs are pretty strong tho
Should I just end it?

is ribflare aesthetic?

Planks suck retard.

Ab wheel is way better

You are pathetically weak.

That kind of rib-flare is usually a result of anterior pelvic tilt combined with thoracic flattening.

APT is a condition virtually everyone has nowadays and there are plenty of tutorials on how to fix it. Alan Thrall on Youtube has a pretty decent one.

The thoracic flattening is a bit harder. Best go see an chiropractor for that,.

>alan thrall

ab wheel is obviously harder hence it might be better to start with planks. thats like saying dips are better than pushups they are a harder version of an exercise which targets more or less the same muscles. you must be able to do the easier one first you obnoxious shitlord

Strengthen core- deep, rectus, obliques, stretch hip flexors, work on your hams. Look up how a normal human being stands and try to emulate that. The position of your shoulder-bladed and shoulders is also probably fucked. No need to work on the thoracic flattening, it will sort itself out if you fix the other stuff- unless your disks are fucked but you're probably under 30 and not obese so that shouldn't be be a problem..

A long list of work to do, but if you stick to it you'll look normal within a couple of months. At least no surgery or anything is required.

Yes, he has an idiot proof video on this shit with diagrams and different coloured markers and everything.

Thanks for this, man
My gut is even worse than OP's - and I'm skinny everywhere else. I hope I can recover because it sucks

>spooky

POSTURE

Either super weak core and you need muscles, or your abdominal cavity is gathering fluid, which is a symptom of a serious issue with organs and won't go away unless it's literally sucked out. I would check with doctor just in case. I would ask if it's hard on touch, but since it's not fat to begin with, that's not reliable at all.

since it's not fat either way*

incredibly weak posture, OP

Straighten your back, quit slouching when sitting down on the sofa or your bed, do NOT slump when you walk, and most importantly, eat some fucking food. You're skinny fat, which means you've not eaten enough and your body is trying to preserve what you've got.

Eat healthy meals, do a little fat bulking, then FIX YER POSTURE

You'll be fine in 3/5 months if you start taking care of your body, dude.

You're skinnyfat and have 0.0 muscle