Ramadan diet thread

Muslim Veeky Forumsizens, what do you eat for iftar and suhoor and when do you lift?

Kill yourself subhuman mudslime

Disgusting Sand niggers, one of ur shit brethren shot up a bar and killed 50 people, you should all commit suicide

Bacon for iftar

Pork belly for suhur

Tastes good man

Pork always gives me the runs. It's the cheapest meat on the planet, you'd have to really hate yourself for eating that shit constantly.

Take some shots to kill the hunger

How rude of you. You should think on your behavior, you big meanies

50 less fags to worry about from my perspective. RIP nonetheless.

That won't be til next week. Alcohol misses up my gains real bad.

Eat your children then kill yourself. We need no more of you. Dirty scum.

R E M O V E K E B A B
E
M
O
V
E

K
E
B
A
B

Fags or not, the Muslim cunt still shot and killed 50 people

Fuck off plz

No shit, I heard the news.

Now consider all the Muslims who don't kill people, you fool

#notallmuslims

no u

C U C K
C
U
C
K

Have you tried drinking drano I've heard it's the best way to rid yourself from the planet. Otherwise try eating your own cock and balls so you don't reproduce

Now consider all the slimes that are glad the fags got shot

Muslims will be the second to hang on the day of the rope. Right after the white liberals

Subtle inverted-trolling by OP

Stop polluting Europe and Veeky Forums with your shit, mudslimes.

Just eat what you want. Your imaginary friend won't mind. Hell, his voice in your head might fade away after you fix your poor diet and life choices.

3 AM I usually eat some slow digesting protien like 0 fat Fage yogurt or 3 eggs 3 egg whites, casein is key. And some fat like avacado, drink plenty of water.

BTW you know with these terror attacks more leftists are actually more curious about islam, they come to the mosques to learn about it its beutiful. We read Quran and talk about how terrible FOX news is.

yeah but those were faggots, so hes actually a bro.

I eat a huge bowl of oatmeal in the morning, and then at sunset I'll have some sort of chicken. Cooking's pretty easy when you live alone.

>50 less fags

Im pretty sure they weren't all gay, likely alot of straight women that also went in order to be quirky or whatever, and not have guys hit on them

He said that to show how insane that comment is and how he is shocked he actually said that unironically.

By not protesting the radicals they may as well be the shooters.

>This no homo board having a problem with gays

what are ribs, what are cutlets, what are steaks what are chops(pork). etc.
of course the cheapest part of the big will be the worst cut.

and all the other stats on honour killing support, death penalty for adultery etc.

The way l see it muslims are the ones that are gonna hang all you yurocucks while raping your women
>j-jamal stop fucking my wife
>r-race war n-now mom get my katana :(
Kek, europeans are pussies, you wouldn't stand a day in america you sissy fucks

Tfw french and legitimately concerned.

>he actually believes this terrorist attack happened
>he STILL doesn't know about government psy-ops and false flags
>he trusts what the mainstream media propaganda machine tells him

What are you doing on Veeky Forums? Don't you have faggots to shoot up?

Exmuslim here. Talked with my father yester day who's a """"""""moderate"""""""" muslim and he was glad the faggots got shot. I tried to explain to him that he pulling out of my mom or using a condom or any form of contraception on purpose is committing the same sin as the faggots accoding to the quo'ran. He got angry and said gays are savages and mentally ill.

You talk about pulling out and your mom? Muslim people are seriously weird lol

FPBP's

It's the best example that I know he's most probably guilty of.

The AUDACITY to come on a WESTERN, AMERICAN board and post your bullshit here.

Go to your desert forums you pieces of shit.

#NotAllMuslims

#JustMostOfThem

Fuck ramadan and fuck muslims. You dont belong in the west, and you must be real fucking retarded beliving in a book written by a schizophrenic in a age long ago (where the world was vastly diffrent) and take it for fact today.

Its just fucking stupid man, god does NOT exist. You will never make it you subhuman, only way you will get a chance of making it if you leave your religion and start taking controll of your life and future.

Pathetic, thanks for killing the west you fucking fool. You are weak and will never make it.

>"there are billions of muslims in the world, so they can't all be terrorists"
>the people who say this don't realize most muslims live in ass-backward contries who enforce sharia law
This is one of the main reasons why I always despair internally when I hear feminists talk about how there's a rape culture agains women in the west while encouraging Islam. Rapists get pretty much a literal slap on the wrist for raping while the victims get jailed for "out of marriage sex". It's insanity.

Lolwut penalty for rape is the rapist pays compensation to the victim then gets stoned to death.

>>>,5 billion Muslims all contributed to the study.

leftist BEGONE

>Logically refutes your points
>>LEL LEFTIST BEGONE

Some people get triggered very easily

sometimes the cause is more important than small details

>what are statistics and averages with thousands of samples
So, surveys are accurate unless it concerns muslims. Got it.

booty

I'd take nude pics of her and threaten to post them online if she doesn't leave Islam, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, pretty cool, that sharia actually says, the rapist should either be crucified, stoned, got his arm and leg on opposing sides cut off or exiled. Too bad no muslim country with sharia law enforceses this because it only counts for armed rape, as in literally threatening someone with a knife while raping them. On the other hand women get sent to jail because out of marriage sex has worse punishments for women than men.

Im not even muslim anymore but this reaction on Veeky Forums bothers me. Ive been on Veeky Forums for a long time and shit like this never phased me, but now blatant racism being portrayed and normalized not just by white ethnicities but by Asian ethnicities, African ethnicities etc showes a darker side of the world Id like to ignore. As a fuctionalist I find this rather scary.

>Rapists get pretty much a literal slap on the wrist for raping while the victims get jailed for "out of marriage sex". It's insanity.

>Sharia law states that the rapist gets stoned to death after paying the victim a compensation

that's not very nice bro, she looks like a sweet girl, as salamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu if you know what i mean

>racism
Islam is a religion not a race, Sandnigger (that was racism btw). Following a savage ideology along with other savages and getting hate is to be expected even if you're """"""""""moderate"""""""""" yourself.

>bacon
>pork
>muslims

absolutely_haraam.jpg

Never said I was moderate, I said I quit following religion outright. And great strawman """""""man-child""""""". Follow the context of what Im saying rather than making a childish argument. Is racism functional

who cares what's written on a piece of paper?

Saudi Arabia and other slimecountries actually jail victims of rape you absolute moron.

>Hating on a RELIGION is RACISM

AHMED is INDOCTRINATED with leftist-islamic PROPAGANDA even though he has LEFT ISLAM.
Meanwhile YOU go to the GYM but know the TRUTH that Islam is EVIL.

Where did he say he was a moderate anywhere, fucking racists man

fuck you you racist, I can't change that I have been born white.

Fags are better people than Muslims.

I've become so lazy, haven't been to gym yet ,since Ramadan started

Fpbp

>missing the point
Sorry, now that i read it again, my choice of words was shit. Especially that "yourself" part. What I was tryin to say was that muslims who are moderate will get hate because of their shit ideology and that he shouldn't get surprised by that.
>ignoring the fact that Islam is not a race
Typical libtards.

and you won't

you will never make it

No Muslims will ever make it :)))))))))))

>putting religion before lifting
Not gonna make it.

>Not gonna make it.
no shit, he's a 'slime.

H E L L
E
L
L

Muslims are subhuman savages that don't belong in modern civilization

Radical Islam is the same thing as normal Islam

You all smell like fucking shit in the gym

Kill all mudslimes.

Okay, I did. Now consider all the mudslimes that support the shooting in Orlando, or sharia law, or other barbaric shit and you're not leaving many mudslimes out. You may not have done it yourself but the majority of you sure as fuck believe in it

You are all subhuman beasts that need to be culled.

>being on Veeky Forums
>being homophobic

you know where the door is

>People by and large hate a demographic made up almost entirely of savages and killers that want to derail modern civilization
>This demographic is an outdated RELIGION that needs to be exterminated
>"das raysis"
These are the retards that defend muslims

what did you mean by this?

>Typical libtards
If you mean Libertarianism, then yes you've outed me.
>muslims who are moderate will get hate because of their shit ideology
So are you saying its the typical case of because you're ideals are violent in translation, we hate you? Think big picture instead, perhaps using hate to muster up prevention and protection. Prevention and protection of whatever that could be is debatable but it seems to be base around communities. I dont like using this term normally but historically radial propaganda seems to be a great way to rally people together.
>Islam is not a race
Glad you brought that up because calling someone a "sand-nigger" because they are middle eastern is a joke. Not everyone follows Islam in the middle east and likes how it impacted their countries culture and history

>Hate homos

>Ask for help from Veeky Forums

I switched religions and saw explosive results

>alcohol
>muslim
>50 dead

All this kafir tears is delicious, what a wonderful iftar it will be. I can't wait for the next killing spree. I hope we can get 100++ body count

KYS DESU SENPAI BAKA

You people killed my friend in Orlando. Ass

Cocks only before sunrise

Just remember to take your pre-workout, brohammed.

No diet tips, but I do have a work out plan for you:

I want you to go to your mosque and proceed to do the following workout.

Document Anti-American Sentiment 5x5
Report Treason and Sedition 5x5
Find Out Who the Radicals Are 5x5

That's good for the compound exercises. Now for isolation.

Convince Others to Do the Same 4x12
Don't Hire That Iranian Guest Speaker 4x12
Preach Tolerance of Others 4xFailure

Great. Now you're done. Be sure to get plenty of rest in between these workouts!

Yeah, all five of them, but they are under taqiya anyway so.

Why are you here. Fuck off you unwanted shit mudslime.

Actually Kill yourself

lmao

where do all these statistics come from?

are they accurate?

You catch yourself often worrying about the gays?

solid bait thread /pol/

49 were fags, 50 was including the hero Omar