Yesterday told myself I'd start working hard today and doing all the learning I want to do

>yesterday told myself I'd start working hard today and doing all the learning I want to do
>it's today
>I'm telling myself I'll start tomorrow

How do I start working really fucking hard? I have shitloads of free time and waste it all on internet browsing, watching sports, and eating junk food (the gym keeps me from being fat).

Picrelated summarises what I think I'd look like after having the epiphany that gives me motivation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0bi7Dr8LAY
youtube.com/watch?v=5FsdyXMjcQo
youtube.com/watch?v=Z68AlUwcgbA
youtube.com/watch?v=qAx25S1_yj8
reddit.com/r/IWantToLearn/search?q=discipline&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all
youtube.com/watch?v=-LF3Cy5hZbc&index=15&list=PLkVbIsAWN2lvpys3pHlAHXGEamiDEWiRN
youtube.com/watch?v=7Oxz060iedY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You are dying and every moment you lose not being the one you wanna be is lost forever

Just go man.
You don't even have to do anything. Just go, walk a bit on the treadmill. Hell don't do anything for a week, just get to the gym, do fuck all.
You don't need the discipline to workout, you just need the discipline to go to the gym. You make it a habit of just going there and eventually you'll realise that while you're there you might at least lift.
Of course having a good program and being consistent is extremely important. But you're just starting, take it easy first. This is the first day of the rest of your life you know.

/thread

Just don't be such a piece of shit, don't you want something?

Literally just say fuck it and do it. pussy

It's a problem of motivation.
It's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. /Peter Gibbons

dope shit user

I got this problem aswell, anyone know how to fix this?

This.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0bi7Dr8LAY

Get fucking pumped.

What type of body do you want?

Why do you want it?

Focus on that.

OP here, I mean work as in desk work. Somehow my lifting isn't affected so much by my idleness

You need to start gradually over time. Start super fucking small- spend one week just going to the gym and doing 10min of cardio, the next week start lifting ect ect. It takes your brain roughly 3 weeks to rewire itself for new habits (and to forget old ones) so the most important thing is you try. Also its ok to fail, most people think success is like flicking on a light switch, when in reality its more of a two steps forward one step back kind of approach. Also get your nutrition in gear with your goals. Can say more if interested those are just bullet points.

PICK ONE DO IT NOW POST WHEN DONE
pic related its time to train
youtube.com/watch?v=5FsdyXMjcQo

youtube.com/watch?v=Z68AlUwcgbA

youtube.com/watch?v=qAx25S1_yj8

it's not my body, slowly getting there, it's my masters degree where simply 5 exams and the final paper are missing for like 3 years

can't offer much advice since i have shitty self-discipline as well but some of these threads might help:

> reddit.com/r/IWantToLearn/search?q=discipline&restrict_sr=on&sort=relevance&t=all

Getting smrt is more important than getting pretty. Masters = money. Get off Veeky Forums and finish your papers, you lazy fuck.
>another excuse are
E X C U S E

god damn you are fucking stupid

unless you just did one of
posts video you have no Business jammering

that's why I wrote excuse

I've also worked in my field without the masters (teacher) and t.b.h. I'm not interested in money, it simply rids you of a few of your problems but it doesn't make you happy or fulfilled.

Also it*s not BS haha science but maths and physics, so it's actually work to do it

(more excuses, pls kill me)

youtube.com/watch?v=-LF3Cy5hZbc&index=15&list=PLkVbIsAWN2lvpys3pHlAHXGEamiDEWiRN

listen to this guy, some deep shit man

For me it just happened. I was a lazy sack of shit until I finally went to the gym and did the work. After that I can't stop going. It just happens. Until then, dig deep, find your balls, and think about something that motivates you to go and do it.

You need to force yourself to do something until it becomes a habit

I started doing work after I got myself in the rock bottom with no money.
You're probably comfortable enough as you are so you don't HAVE to do shit like learning.
But when you are in a fucked up situation you simply don't have a choice

I'd recommend a video called "You Owe You" by Dr. Eric Thomas. Fucking motivational as all hell.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Oxz060iedY

Shit... You had to follow it up with that pic too...

Pay some 12 year old Chinee kid $50 to take your exams and write your papers then, it's not hard to get a fake school id for them.

Side note: Physics was my favorite class despite me hating math, most likely due to a great teacher.

Start sleeping and eating better, thats what made the motivation come for me.

Also just slap yourself and get out there and get it done.

Motivation is bullshit man. If you're counting on being motivated to keep something up you're going to be dissapointed for life. Basically you just do it. Do it now, and tell yourself you'll do it again tomorrow. Eventually you'll just be in the habit of doing it every day and it won't be a big deal.
Motivation is now, Habit is forever.

This. Just start off making the tiniest of changes. Doesn't even have to be gym/health related. I know one thing I fixed was my habit to not pick up things that I dropped or put things away right away. Now I always do and things are neater and I don't lose them. Sounds small and insignificant but if you slowly make small changes like that all the time then the bigger ones will follow, and you'll have practice changing your mindset already.

You have to JUST DO IT. Right now. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.

Ok sorry for the dead meme but it's true in this context. Do it now or you wont at all do it.

Another suggestion I have is to throw out or otherwise remove your computer from your use. Its been a few months now and my quality of life has steadily inclined since my computer broke.

I'm tired of giving motivation to fat fucking losers like op who are never going to make it anyway. There are too many hundreds of thousands of identical fucking nobodies just like him, trickling in here every day and out again the next day.

Fuck off, you weak fucking shits. You are non-people who are never going to amount to anything in your lives so stop taking oxygen the rest of us could be using.