Maybe if one of you took the time to look online for a workout partner, 50 gays wouldnt have died the other day

maybe if one of you took the time to look online for a workout partner, 50 gays wouldnt have died the other day.

People look for workout partners on grindr?

you dont?

Who gives a shit about gays.

That's just an excuse you virgin.

>tfw some girl i work with met him a month ago and he worked with her boyfriend

said he seemed like a normal dude.

ive seen self hating gay men commit these crimes a lot, kinda weird

So it was basically a REEE case?

Is that screenshot real?

Was the shooter really on Grindr?

How many have you seen commit massacres

Why didn't anybody check his 5'10''?
CMON

Persian decent here; most online porfiles don't have an option for 'light brown' or 'middle eastern', your only option is White.

Another interesting tidbit is the government considers Iranian-Americans and such white.

True iranians are white, though the interloping arabs darkened your populations skintone.

Ξ€here are some news articles claiming the shooter was actually a regular for over 3 years in Pulse (the gay club he shot) and he mostly had trouble with his family especially his father, but i think it's unconfirmed.
It's not unheard of for extremely closeted people to turn their self-hatred towards hatred for out gay people.

I personally know a guy that was "the high-school bully", making the lives of the very feminine guys in HS hard, that now hangs around the same gay bars i do.

They should just add Aryan/Mongoloid/Ching Chong whatever/Negroid and a colour slider.

>5'10
How did i know that he was a manlet? 6'0+ bros are too chill to want to mass murder people

FUCKING MANLETS

>5'10
WWTL

Yeah, he was.

Grindr has Middle Eastern as well as South Asian. He could pick.

Yesterday the news was depicting him as an "American citizen with no connection with Islamic State but with an OBSESSION with GYM and STEROIDS"

fitizens on suicide watch

This reminded me when, some months ago, a Nordic female cop arrested a fit guy "because it didn't seem natty" and was suspected to be a steroid abuser (he was not). They were on first date or something

Since when shutterstock photos supporting pedophilia are a thing? That men is at least 30 and the grill on the right ain't 18 for sure

This picture is pretty accurate of a Muslims sexual preferences desu senpai

BAN ASSAULT GYMS

Whoa didn't think people were so eager to confirm they were a pedophile, that's obviously a father with his daughters.

you're the sickfuck here, bro

Too young to be the father, bro

That's clearly a Muslim manifesto

middle eastern ppl age extremely well

grill on right is top tier qt

ISIS tells people not to contact them and just carry out attacks on their own and then claim allegiance to them at the last moment.

What do you write on your profilem so no muslims or middle easterners try to chat you up?
Does no >no rice, no spice cover it or nah?