Poland: betrayed by UK and USA, destroyed by Germany

Poland: betrayed by UK and USA, destroyed by Germany.

>Yalta was only the final betrayal of Poland, and not only FDR but Winston Churchill bears moral responsibility for a half-century of communist enslavement of the Polish people.

The first betrayal came with the British guarantee to Poland, after Neville Chamberlain was exposed as a dupe when Adolf Hitler tore up his Munich pact and marched into Prague. As Hitler pressed Poland for the return of Danzig, stripped from Germany after World War I, and demanded rail and road transit to the city across a “Polish Corridor” also taken from Germany, Warsaw, encouraged by British Foreign Secretary Lord Halifax, refused even to negotiate. The Poles were assured that if war came, Britain would be at their side.

>But when Hitler invaded Poland from the west and Stalin invaded from the east, Britain declared war on Germany alone. Then, the British sat behind the Maginot Line while Poland was crucified. The British had goaded the Poles into standing up to Hitler though they had no plans to save or rescue Poland. Six million Poles would die as a result of having trusted in a British alliance.

>The second betrayal occurred at Teheran in 1943, when FDR moved into the Soviet embassy compound and assured Stalin he would not object to his keeping the half of Poland and the Baltic states Hitler had ceded to Stalin in their infamous pact. As Robert Nisbet wrote in “Roosevelt and Stalin: The Failed Courtship,” FDR asked only that word of his concession not leak out before the 1944 elections, so Polish Americans would not react in rage. FDR told one visitor to Hyde Park he was “sick and tired” of East Europeans and their constant clamoring about boundaries and sovereignties.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYJ1_RG2xS4

and?
better to be a communist satellite state than a pile of ash in auschwitz, polacks should be glad that they didn't end up like jews because stalin was certainly in position of power to finish what hitler started, but he didn't

Why are we suddenly having so many Poland threads? This is like 4th today.

>muh freedoms
Be glad you weren't incinerated by krauts and given your own state, stupid fucking polacks.

>a pile of ash in auschwitz
sure many jews died but gas chambers, etc is not real
And more poles died because of both USSR and UK than jews died under germany
Germans also hated the poles. Hitler thought british were part of the aryan race
Is that a curse or something?

?

Fuck off tankie animal.

Poles always complain about shit and cry at every moment when things don't go their way.
Krauts wanted to genocide you but russian commies freed you, even given lands from krauts while expelling original settlers from there(they didn't even need to do that) and made you your own state instead of turning into another God awful commie SSR.
But you still manage to screech "MUH WESTERN BETRAYAL" "MUH COMMUNIST OPRESHUN"

Not even a tankie or a wehraboo, just fucking tired of polacks complaining about irelevant shit.

Not an argument.

Go back to , molymeme nigger.

>wage world war killing millions to (((save Poland)))
>give Poland as a slave to the Soviets after the war, because as everyone already knew, the point of the war was to kill Germans, not protect the Polish.

Not an argument
Not an argument

>russian commies freed you
Yeah they killed them, sponsored by western money btw

Then why is P*land still a thing?

>piles of ash in auschwitz
So you agree that Polacks are all Jews?

Autistic poles have really been flooding Veeky Forums lately. It's supremely annoying

+15 rubles have been deposited to your account

Cry me a fucking river, faggot

Not an argument.

not an argument.

But getting butthurt like is?

There are threads about every country on Veeky Forums Why can't there be threads about Poland?

>the amount of G*rman/Vatnik asshurt Polandposting causes
absolutely glorious

I didn't say anything even remotely pro-Russian so no idea why you replied.

Because most other countries don't get spammed as much. Imagine seeing several threads about Paraguay all day every day

>sure many jews died but gas chambers, etc is not real
Yes they were.
>And more poles died because of both USSR and UK than jews died under germany
False.

>send another generation to die in the trenches in order to cut down an ideology who preached about the merit of war at nearly every oppurtunity
>use poland as a casus belli
>the polish bitch because the allies weren't able to negociate a deal in which despite taking half of europe, the SU was to have nothing
Very smart

>Because most other countries don't get spammed as much
Germany? Turkey? You're a hypocrite and a butthurt one at that.

still not an argument.

>Germany
Literally the bad guy of the 20th century
>Turkey
So, you Poles are on the smae level as the Kara Boga shitposters?

Nothing is when you have IQ of 60 like majority of Vatniks.

Russia is Nigeria with snow.

wtf is "Vatniks"?

>So, you Poles are on the smae level as the Kara Boga shitposters?
Basically. Especially that polish diaspora who lives in Sweden. He spames his cancer on Veeky Forums,/int/ and /pol/ every day and basically made poles one of the most hated posters here on the same level as turks.

Well, UK and Germany destroyed Poland just to see if they could use for their own benefit. This only shows how anglos and aryans are more dangerous than other groups, even more dangerous than muslim extremists

The eternal paranoid inbred anglo

not an argument, p*lish subhuman :^)

anglos get salty once you talk about the british paranoid mentality

The greatest argument is Anglos becoming minority in their own capital.

To this day they think they had a vast empire just because they had monopoly on opium. The average anglo can't think based on reality

>so desperate for a flag strawman
first it's the russians and now it's the anglo
why can't poles into arguments?

A better Empire than the PLC ;^)

>anime

>PLC
literally a spook state.

As a Polak myself, I'm sick of all this patriotic whining how everyone but us are the baddies.

>The Poles were assured that if war came, Britain would be at their side.
Yes, it declared a long, brutal war for them, that costed it its own empire.
>Then, the British sat behind the Maginot Line while Poland was crucified
In september 1939 BEF wasn't even rightfully placed yet. Such manouvers and preparations for an offensive would take months. And there still was the Siegfried line.
>The second betrayal occurred at Teheran in 1943, when FDR moved into the Soviet embassy compound and assured Stalin he would not object to his keeping the half of Poland and the Baltic states Hitler had ceded to Stalin in their infamous pact.
That was a cunt move, but western allies were desperate for Soviet assistance. FDR wanted Soviets to help him in war with Japan. He payed with independence of irrelevant for USA states for more lifes of his soldiers spared in a solo fight against axis.

I understand that Poland suffered a lot, and was treated especially unfairly, but buttblasted nationalists like you need to look on the other's perspective and understand the circumstances that made allies take such decisions bout Poland. With bitching on others and blaming everyone for our failures we will surely find no true allies., so shut up with your troll feed and do something that would help the country.

>where do you think we are.jpg

>As a Polak myself
No, you're not.

przestań chlipać jacy to łobcokrajowcy źli, tylko dajesz satysfakcję stormfagom i watnikom

>that costed it its own empire.
Only the anglo and some kekistani larpers believe in this user

Poles BTFO in >> 3752202

>proceed to create another poleaboo thread.

At least containment is good.

>stormfagom
Another leftypol leftover.

i bet you voted for PO

>OP post the single fact Poland was betrayed
>people behave in a hysterical way and anglos started to shit on poles
This is what I call a mass hysteria thread

>WW2 didn't cost Britain her Empire
Granted you could argue that it was already over after WW1, still WW2 sealed the deal

>make yet another retarded AYO WE WUZ VICTIMS N SHIEEEEEEEEEEET thread
>act like the victim when people get annoyed

Based pole in a while holy shit...

I literally wrote "stormfags and vatniks" in Polish, dumdum
PO, KOD, Nowczesna are all cancer, and EU is a corrupt shitpot. But PiS is not so good either.
OP tries to make others compassionate and understanding of Polish situation in ww2, but he doesn't understand that others are just annoyed and see it as whining and blaming

UK had so little money they had to ask to United States help already in 1941. It's safe to say there wasn't any british empire in 1939. While the United States had a massive boom in the 50s and 60s UK was on food stamps
That's not hatred or anything I'm simply sharing facts. Even honest bongs will agree they were soviet-tier poor after the end of WW2

>was treated especially unfairly
Getting western Prussia and Western poland was unfair?

Fact: Poland was betrayed
Obviously every health person starts to think in terms of ''we wuz victims''. I mean, it's healthy and normal to think this way
>and see it as whining and blaming
Why do you care about what degenerate leftists and wikipedians think? Don't you know this place is worse than /b/ ?

>economy implodes
>loads of people dead
>colonies rebel
>somehow this isn't "losing the empire"

I wish there were more poles like you, user.
Shame most are "nationalist"niggers with eternal butthurt/victim complex.

>economy implodes
>the economy before 1939 was good
Whatever makes you sleep at night brother
WW1, Boer wars and 1936 revolt ended the empire. Don't be silly or at least have some honesty, even if you have to fake it

>Fact: Poland was betrayed
Yeah, how dare Britain didn't immediately drop 50 paratrooper divisions on Berlin, what were they thinking?

ok then, hold on let me time travel back to 1939 and leave you cunts to get generalplanost'd

>UK DINDU NUFFIN WE WUZ KILLING DAH NAZI AND SHEIT
The eternal anglo, you couldn't resist could you

"There have been many a military dictatorship, but never a naval dictatorship"
Britain's military power was overwhelmingly in it's navy.

>be Poland
>collapse before the West can organize a meaningful offensive
>later cry about how you were betrayed
Literally what was the UK supposed to do in your opinion?

>was overwhelmingly in it's navy.
Already irrelevant after WW1. For fucks sake, they had to ask Portugal help to fight Napoleon!

How were poles actually betrayed?
Britain and France went to war for Poland and stayed to the last even when Poland was already conquered and Shitler was offering peace treaties to allies and they declined.
You were betrayed after the war?
You gained your own national state and given Silesia and Pommerania while expelling german people from there. You werent obsorbed into Soviet SSR like Stalin Wanted. You just became part of soviet sphere.

Do you prefer Britain and France to just stay out of it and let Germans to roll over you and allow their general plan ost to continue?

Not him and not even Polish, but why did the Anglos give Poland the guarantee? If they didn't do it, the Polacks would not feel as confident and would probably agree on the Danzig compromise with the Germans.

To stop Germany. Turns out it didn't work so well. If anything, the Poles weren't betrayed but turned into a sockpuppet

They promised to send help to Poland in 1939. The help arrived late and the bongs waited Germany to destroy Warsaw
So in other hands they didn't want to help Poland but if they knew UK wouldn't help they could have get a better agreement with the nazis

>user appreciates one pole who isn't butthurt
>REEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING ANGLO SCUM
I finally understand why Hitler wanted to genocide you... wish Chemerlan didn't intervene and let poles to their own fate.

>butthurt vs we wuz victims
That's a very good and healthy way to discuss. I mean, you could close the tab but your desire to post REEEEEE and WE WUZ is bigger
The anglo can't resist a shitpost

>They promised to send help to Poland in 1939. The help arrived late
Well maybe your country shouldn't have collapsed within a fucking month then. They couldn't just teleport the support into Warsaw

>I finally understand why Hitler wanted to genocide you... wish Chemerlan didn't intervene and let poles to their own fate.
The passive-aggressive anger...

As it turns out, there would be no WW2 if Anglos didn't meddle in continental affairs.

>Why do you care about what degenerate leftists and wikipedians think? Don't you know this place is worse than /b/ ?
This is a question perfect for the OP, what did he think he will achieve by posting here such obvious attentional cry?

Honestly both Anglos and Poles ought to be genocided.

>They promised to send help to Poland in 1939.
How do you expect them to do it when your country falls in a few months...

>obvious attentional cry
c'mon not even you believe in this

Yeah and all Poles would be extinct. Truly a perfect timeline

>muh Hitler wanted to genocide everyone maymay

Fuck Poland.

ITT: anglos angry as fuck just because their lord king freemason Churchill was a kike puppet
But don't feel sad, Hitler wasn't much better.

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes Germanisation*

Not everyone, not even russians. But most definitely the p*les, unless if germanisation of what's left is still considered a genocide.

>pro-refugee propaganda
Stopped reading there.

He didn't want to genocide Poles and that's a shame, because there's hardly any people deserving it more.

He should have genocided Poles.

As it turns out, let's finish this thread and stop hating each other

WW2:
Poles > bongs > soviets > germans > french

Agreed everyone? Ok let's make peace now and eat pizza

germans > french > bongs > soviets > poles

Everyone else > Italy > Romanians = Hungary > Chinks > shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Poles

No
Let's make it closer to our reality
Spanish > Italians > Poles > Irish > Hungarians > soviets > other slavs > French
Deal?

>If Britain just didn't intervene, poles would be finally genocides
>this didn't happen and so poles cry about how anglo betrayed them from fate of being genocided
I'm sorry, poles... I didn't realise you were so much suicidal

What is even the measure here?
Military aptitude? General shittyness?

>Poles > other slavs
t. Grzegorz Brzrzrzdrerzrerezrzerzzrzr

Those who destroyed europe less

What kind of retarded measure is that?