I've read the sticky, and I've got a few questions to ask that hopefully Veeky Forums can answer. Basically...

I've read the sticky, and I've got a few questions to ask that hopefully Veeky Forums can answer. Basically, I'm a skinny guy and I'd like to gain some weight and muscle mass. I don't want to get super swole, i just want to be less scrawny. I'm ideally hoping to get heavier, have non-stick arms, and get some chest muscles.

1. I have three months off, where I plan to eat as much as possible and go to the gym three times a week. How much gains can I realistically make in three months?
2. Does anyone have a good workout plan for a skinny guy looking to get heavier? I've searched Google and read the sticky, but there are so many guides out there it's hard to know which one to pick.
3. None of the guides I've read give a weight to start on when lifting. How do you know what weight to pick first and when to increase the weights you are lifting?

If I'm asking these questions in the wrong place, please say.

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/
fitsticky.com/starting-strength
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Use mutant mass 4 scoop + milk 750cl 2 times a day. Leave humanity behind my frend

Height / weight? Age?

I'm 18. I don't know my height/weight, but look similar to the guy in the photo.

>I don't know my height/weight,

Starting off real good faggot

Try to find your TDEE there

scoobysworkshop.com/

Thanks user. Unfortunately I quit dairy about a year ago and it essentially stopped me from getting acne. Not having acne is pretty important to me. Are there any dairy free alternatives? I'm looking at hemp powder.

SS + GOMAD

>starting strength
should i buy the book?
>gallon of milk a day
sounds good but again, i can't drink milk

found this for a routine, it looks pretty good: fitsticky.com/starting-strength

It answers my last two questions, but how much can I gain from it in three months?

one more question, on starting strength do you alternate between workout a and b or just do one?

>1. I have three months off, where I plan to eat as much as possible and go to the gym three times a week. How much gains can I realistically make in three months?

barely noticeable, you need 6 months to see any real progress
if you stop lifting and eating at any point your gains will be gone in months

>2. Does anyone have a good workout plan for a skinny guy looking to get heavier? I've searched Google and read the sticky, but there are so many guides out there it's hard to know which one to pick.

SS+GOMAD

>3. None of the guides I've read give a weight to start on when lifting. How do you know what weight to pick first and when to increase the weights you are lifting?

start very low and work your way up|
find your one rep max
then do workout at 70-80% of them

alternatively if you dont want to risk straining yourself finding your 1RM, build up the weight per set until you can barely finish the set, then stick with that until you progress

thank you user, that really helps me. would just eating as much as possible instead of gomad work well? seeing as i can't do gomad due to not being able to drink milk. are dirty gains effective?

Eat lots and lots of nuts.

yes
gomad is a meme for skinnyfags who lack the mental fortitude to do a real bulk

dirty bulks work, especially for a beginner, but you'll feel much better and have a better looking end result if you try to eat clean. You dont even have to be super strict about it, just dont eat fast food every day and for the love of god dont drink soda

this

thanks user

will creatine help as well, or is it just a meme?

creatine works but you dont need it

Just go out and buy the book. All your questions will be covered in depth, and it's made specifically for people like you.

If you're going to dedicate the time and effort to working out, you can dedicate 1/100 of that time to understanding how to do it properly.

the starting strength book?

The bible

kek well thank you

>reads sticky
>doesn't know what to do
>gets advice
>argues it
>asks stupid questions
>gets good answers
>still argues
Never gonna make it bruh

i haven't argued, all i've said is that i can't drink milk. i agree the questions were stupid.

anyway, thanks for all your help anons, if you're still reading this thread. :)