It's time to stop being homophobic Veeky Forums

It's time to stop being homophobic Veeky Forums.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/an-open-letter-to-straight-people-on-the-pulse-massacre_us_575eb41de4b053e2197933bf?section=women&

Also how do I ask someone to spot me without seeming gay.

>If you disagree with me, you're partially responsible for this massacre

Spotting isn't a kink. Just say 'no homo' if you're not sure.

Bruce Jenner is a murderer who did the sex change for media attention. Nothing more.
There is a reason he wants to become a man again.
Including him in that paragraph just proves that this person is an idiot.

So i'm also responsible if I don't condemn Islam? Or is there a religious exception for fag bashing? Does that exception also count for Christian bakeries? Idk what to make of this huffpo.

kek. Not gonna lie, I get raging hate-boners whenever "protected" classes have conflicting interests. I think it's fucking hilarious to watch all of them tap dance around the issue and pretend they're not miserable assholes like everyone else.

>know my gender cisscum

Please refrain from using degoratory terms like asshole or assholes. Stop appropriating gay terms. Assholes are a thing of our culture.

Slav here. What's "bathroom equality " ?

Western cultures have these things called bathrooms where you can piss and shit, instead of the neighbours backyard you fucking gypsies.

I laughed at this comment

Well, I deserved this.

they are trying to widespread laws allowing these mentally handicapped minorities to share opposite sex bathrooms because their illness "tells" them they are the opposite sex.

worse is that they want to appropriate this shit in schools with children, thus proving they have no shame how and with whom they push their agenda.

>misgendering trannies
I'm a fag and i always use their biological sex's pronouns, i'm not into feeding mentally unstable people's delusions.

There's a debate in Murica whether or not it should be acceptable for MtFs to piss in women's bathrooms or not.

basically mean nd women using same toilets.

I agree that giving kids hormones is questionable and encouraging them to "question gender roles" is irresponsible but it seems like it's needlessly cruel not to let a diagnosed trans-girl use the girl's bathroom.

They really deserve all the mass shootings.

why can't they just go one step beyond and create completely separate bathrooms for these people instead of forcing others to accept their mental illness? it can be in certain locations, just keep that shit out of places with very young children.

The cost would be ridiculous.

that's exactly what the are doing, costing tax payers literally billions

most people don't think it will have any effect on the other kids - I don't see that it will either, there's a possibility that being trans will "spread" but most likely it's a brain condition that isn't going to be contagious.

Now that it's confirmed that he was a self hating gay muslim democrat, what are they going to say?

Gays are faggots, I have no problem with mudslimes shooting them.

>talk about the "mentally unstable" while being gay himself

Ok senpai

They're coming for you next, hunty.
Every non-believer needs to be killed.

>Gays are faggots

Yes

>posts on Veeky Forums
>isn't a faggot

ok sensei

>Be a gay top
>constant banter with gay friends with gay slurs
>Just smile when i hear the words in any other context

No homo tho m8.

As a massive faggot, you've been cordially invited to fuck my ass.

>HuffPo

Leave and never come back.

You've blown my cover desu. Fancy a rimjob m8?

every time you say "no homo" a jihadi gets his wings

that's why "straight people" are taking the heat for the massacre, makes me kek in a sad way

Nah, i haven't waxed my butthole the past 2 months; it's a jungle down there, user.

Baby let me take an expedition into your jungle

Not him, and not gay
But men are the superiour sex, can't really blame faggots

Conservatives said muslims are dangerous and will attack gay people

A Muslim attacks gay people

"Oh it must be the conservatives fault"

Remember: we have always been at war with eastasia

Being into dudes is pretty different to wanting to hack off your dick and turn it inside out so you can ignore your biological gender.

sand nigger murders people because he follows a cult and they blame
>guns
>straight people
>people that didn't even care or do anything
Hmmm

You know just the right words to say to get into a man's butt senpai.

but they guy who killed everybody was gay as fuck

checkmate fags

The killer was also a closeted homo as well, it's hilarious.

If this incident teaches us one thing is there is no such thing as "islamophobia", since we have valid reasons to fear/hate Islam.

If one is a fag and isn't afraid of mudslimes, he is profoundly stupid.
I can only hope more fags will get rid of their SJWness and their PC love for mudslimes.

I'm a yuro (literal) fag and i'm terrified tbqh.

>the culture that fostered this crime

I thought we weren't supposed to mention it.

Homosexual brown islamic son of ISIS supporting immigrants kills Hispanic homosexuals in a noguns area.

This tore through every single belief cucks have. Theyre blaming cis white people out of panic because no matter how stupid they sound doing it, they can't speak about anyone involved because it would force them to realise their own conflicting bullshit.

I genuinely wonder who these people are.
An overwhelming majority of muslims despises us, most fags here (France) seem to be aware of it, I rarely hear this kind of speech from them.

Survey of Muslims in UK found that 0% approve of gay rights.

We all should fuck a trap/tg/ts/fem/BBQ
And embrace the "man smell"

homosexuality has been widely persecuted and was considered a mental illness until there was aggressive lobbying to have it reclassified.

A lot of these liberal media outlets like HuffPost use gay people to push their pro-Islam agenda.
Fags do it, since they live in a Stockholm syndrome situation with liberals/leftists because they feel like they owe them for supporting their gay rights campaigns.
So, they'd rather dismiss the fact muslims are a threat to us instead of being labeled intolerant or islamophobic.
It's a vocal minority of the "lgbt community" and they somehow believe they represent all of us.
Most gay people i know and all my friends feel the same way i do, Islam is the most imminent threat to our rights and wellbeing right now.

I'm a Dutchfag and i was privileged enough to grow up in probably one of the most tolerant places for fags, but the last 3-5 years i'm becoming increasingly afraid to walk in the city parts with large immigrant populations.

fucking kek

The shooter was on steroids. This had nothing to do with gay people. It was just roid rage

holy fuck he must of killed himself after that hahaha