Veeky Forums yesterday the condom broke while I was fucking a woman. I didn't cum inside her...

Veeky Forums yesterday the condom broke while I was fucking a woman. I didn't cum inside her, but I might have been fucking her like 5 minutes with a broken condom. Is there any chance she will become pregnant?

Also, she is kinda old (42 years old), but she still has period, so she could still become pregnant, right?

Firstly. Nice trips m8.

Secondly yes, precum does contain sperm

Third she's 42 so high chance if she for pregnant her body will kill it due to genetic defect. I work in a hospital.

Highly unlikely
It's sti's you should be worried about

yes, and at her age you could find yourself raising a beautiful bouncing potato

Nah you're all all good senpai, people really overestimate what it takes to get a girl pregnant. Not saying it isn't possible but highly unlikely.

You best hope not cause you would have a re-re baby

Congrats OP

We'll, we would have an abortion if she becomes pregnant. But I'm really wondering what are the chances she'll get pregnant without me cuming in her vag

I'd place it around 1 in 10,000 chance.

This. Coitus interruptus is one of the safest methods if you can control your orgasm.
I've been raw dogging my gf for almost a year. We had unprotected sex during her most fertile days in the cycle.
Doctors can't just tell people that this method is safe, because of STDs. But it really is very safe.

Check the perl index.

Just have her take plan b you fucking idiot

kekd hard

Babynames.com

100% chance she is preggers

I once fucked a prostitute with a broken condom and came inside her, she got pregnant and now I am stuck with this halfbreed nigger

>Have fuckbuddy
>Everytime we get drunk together we both think it's a good idea to fuck raw (I still pull out at least)
>Spend the next few days/weeks leading up to her period shitting ourselves
>She's now considering just getting an IUD

I guess everything turned out for the best?

It is not safe, sperm may get in the seminal vesicles when you ejaculate and then your precum has sperm in it.
It's unlikely that you get someone pregnant with that but it is very possible.

If you take a piss after you are ok though as that flushes out the sperm with the pee

op here. We had sex at first, I came, then I took a shower and took a piss, and when we continued with the sex the condom broke. Hopefully we'll be okay.

You should be okay so user

:-* I love you

Thank you senpaι...love you too :-)

bump for interest. How common is that a chick becomes pregnant without cumming inside her?

Precum does not have sperm you fucking idiot. It comes from your urethral glads while sperm comes from your nuts. Stop misleading him you dumbass.

More common than you think. That's how my wife's son was conceived.

kek

except that this is fucking bullshit

otherwise, prove it and enlighten me faggot

>Is there any chance she will become pregnant?
No.

I've been barebacking bitches for a long time and didn't get one pregnant until the day I decided to.