And just like that, 1000 years of history goes up in flames

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qNU8Xf3TFJA
youtube.com/watch?v=iaqi3zFXGjU
townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/12/22/prince-charles-this-christmas-lets-not-forget-to-remember-prophet-muhammad-n2262737
youtu.be/hnnXKmGQ4nI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is literally nothing wrong with sleeping with an octaroon

He's the spare. Who gives a shit now that William is married and has his own heir and spares?

youtu.be/qNU8Xf3TFJA

Pure breed Merimutt blood likely is beneficial for the Windsor gene pool, given how inbreed they already are.

I once slept with an octaroon.
she was much whiter than this.

I know she's part African but I honestly cannot see it, if you told me she was a Mexican I'd believe you

>He's the spare.
not even the spare since his brother already got kids

>1000 years.
200 Years. The House of Saxe-Cobu- I mean Windsor is not that old.

>1000 years of history goes up in flames
American education.

Why are you obsessed with the British Royalty so fucking much?

>not even the heir
intothetrash.jpg

All mixed race American posters. You can tell by their attempt to rationalize this.

The england monarchy is muslim
Prince charles is a muslim
You guys don't know anything about what is going on
youtube.com/watch?v=iaqi3zFXGjU
townhall.com/tipsheet/justinholcomb/2016/12/22/prince-charles-this-christmas-lets-not-forget-to-remember-prophet-muhammad-n2262737

I hate seeing attractive mudbloods.

>Why are you obsessed with the British Royalty so fucking much?
Seriously this. What is it about the freedom loving republic worshiping loons that makes them go gaga about foreign royals? It's downright Jungian.

A "white" American poster. You can tell by his attempt to question othersĀ“ race.

I am Greek

Prince Charles is opening overton window wide.

No, he is not. He's a student of the Traditionalist Philosophy.

YOU don't know what's going on:

youtu.be/hnnXKmGQ4nI

Charles is a Traditionalist that studied Guenon, that's why he has an interest in Islam. He only recognises the sorry pathetic state Protestantism has led us to in this country and looks for a way to fight against this ever increasing Modernity.

Mixed race Greek.

Nope. British, with an actual understanding of how the royal family works. He's irrelevant. He was made irrelevant the second Prince George popped out of the womb alive and healthy. He was doubly irrelevant when Princess Charlotte arrived. He will continue to become more irrelevant with every additional child his brother has. He is an absolute nobody in the grand scheme of things.

Especially when you factor in the potential for him now being royal at all...

*not being royal

That doesn't matter, brainlet.

>Haha, it doesn't matter if there's shit on the street, it's not near my house!

Then please, explain in detail what does matter.

The destruction of the modern world.

>Nooo it was perfect
>Also implying no Celtic or Norman mongrelization.

that's redundant

Modern world needs to be destroyed. There is nothing in this shithouse worth preserving.

>The destruction of the modern world

The Royal Family is shit. Under Queen Elizabeth the British Empire collapsed from the largest political entity in the history of the world to a tiny Island. The majority of the population of London is non-white British. Muslim rape gangs openly target British girls and everyone is too afraid to stop them.
The Royal Family did not cause these things to happen but they did nothing to stop them either.

>the modern world is being destroyed by an irrelevant member of a largely irrelevant figurehead family, marrying someone who not quite as white as him

The mistake would be to assume that Anglos are white.

>He's a student of the Traditionalist Philosophy.
He is a muslim. The traditionalist school had 3 muslims and Charles is a disciple of a muslim traditionalist (Guenon)
Guenon was a vicious muslim

make a nice couple, good for them.

In the US she wouldn't even be considered black.

this is not history. Get the fuck off this board with your bullshit.

what has this shit thread not been reported yet? There are no sources arguments being made here about the history of the Royal family. JuSt emotioms and the usually white nationalist nonsensibe chimp out. This is why we can't have nice things, Veeky Forums.