Excessive strogen or just weakness?

Excessive strogen or just weakness?

what are you talking about?
you look fine just skinny and no muscles

That's a nice 'go 'strogen there bud

I have been going to the gym for one month after a year doing no pshysical activity, when do you think i will see effects? Not at sight, but talking about strenght

after at least 6 months if you eat more

I eat a lot but I seem to burn everything instantly. I guess that noticeable effects at sight will delay more

>I eat a lot but I seem to burn everything instantly
aka i think i eat much
start counting calories and then you'll see that you don't eat that much

No, you don't.

Yeah this is true. I thought I ate "alot" as a 54kg 6ft skeletal

Started absolutely stuffing my face until I can't put anymore in, changed up what I ate and now I'm up to 69kg after 7-8 months

But I thought my weight was okay. I weight 70kg and I am 183cm tall

>70kg and I am 183cm tall
sure it's okay if you wanna be skelly

How much should I weight? 83kg?

Stop being so fucking neurotic, mate. What are you like 18? You're just skinny; eat and lift.

Yeah but you're no muscle, you're gonna have to eat more to stay at 70kg and gain muscle.

I am 19 I started lifting a month ago however I suffered of anorexia when I was 16

>1 month ago

Come back in 6 months with questions

You look like most 19 year olds. Like everyone else is saying, lift for 6 months then come back with questions. Do SS and eat a lot.

I will report back in 6 months guys. Thanks for all the answers

This is me aftwe 6 months i used to be a twig one on the right

You've posted this picture like 8 times today and it's not that impressive.

Work your triceps faggot

If my arm is similar to that in 6 months I will be very happy

stop shit posting your meme physique

I am 183 and weight 83kg and I am not even slightly big.

You should probably aim for at least 90kg if you want to look big.

If you are op, you can probably expect something similar to the guy on the left in the picture.

>look brah, the light makes my delts look 3D
Your arms are small and so are you. I've been going to the gym for 4 months and my delts also "pop" in the right light. You're not impressive, faggot.

Why lift, just become a trap with that body.

Fuck you

He has a point though. I'm sure you'd be pretty cute. Ask trappy for advice, (s)he's usually in the /routine genenral/.

>He

I'm a girl.

I dont wont to be a fucking trap. Also my face wouldnt fit. I dont think my.body is that female

>I dont wont to be a fucking trap

That's what they all say,

...at first

>I dont wont to be a fucking trap.
Sometimes we can't choose what we're destined to become. Just accept it brah. Your face will also look cute once you have enough e.

L-london?
Pls respond.

First part meant for.

I think my body is standard for skinny guys out of shape not for trap faggots

Dude you, yourself asked if you have too much estrogen and I'm telling you, yes. Just continue in the direction your body's already trying to push you to anyways.

You need to just accept the inevitable.

Its because im still developing teenager functions because of my delayed development (my development stopped because of anorexia)

>anorexia

See, you're already a girl. Now put on that skirt and show us your legs.

What lazy writing

Not only girls suffer from anorexia you ignorant cunt. Its a serious disorder which can really fuck you up

Holy shit, she's cute when she's mad.

Show us your butt =D

Yeah, but they're the vast majority of the victims of anorexia. Just goes to show what your body's predispositioned to do. You're lucky since you're young your beard growth has not set in yet. Why go the way of most resistance and try to be a "manly man" (read as: mysogynist) and not instead go the way with least resistance and becoming a cute trap. Your life will only get better. We live in a progressive world. Your parents and friends would accept you.

Yes Im sure I suffered from anorexia because my body wanted to transform into a girl. Im not mysoginist, i like me as a male and thats all. Bye.

She's pretending to resist it, how cute. You'll make a man very happy one day, user.

You have internalized the mysoginy.

CUTE
U
T
E