Is there anything inherently wrong with nicotine, or does it get it's bad rap due to cigarettes?

Is there anything inherently wrong with nicotine, or does it get it's bad rap due to cigarettes?

Not really, unless you're a pregnant woman

It's addictive.

That's about all thats wrong with it.
In high amounts it is harmful but you quickly know if you're taking slightly too much as you will feel sick.

Yes there is
You are on the internet user ffs do I have to feed you too?

it has no actual benefits, costs money, and you become dependent

>overworks your heart
>addictive
>gateway drug

yeah dude, it's all just an elaborate meme

It decelerating growth (how tall you are), for one. Nuff reason for me, I dont wanna be a manlet.

>drank like 5 coffes in my life (25 now)
>190 cm (6,1 or 6,2 in american?)

in small doses its just like caffine, cigarettes are terrible for you because of the smoke, vaping is ok.

I'm quitting vaping soon because I have a feeling it's effecting my cardio. All that liquid on my lungs I could do without.

Are you implying it'll make you shorter after your growth plates have sealed? C'mon bro

It's a stimulant and vasoconstricting agent. Addiction is nearly impossible without coadministration of an maoi. The benefits generally outweigh the risks but it really depends on your individual goals and shit. It's one of many tools that is nice to have in your chemical drawer.

>Have been drinking coffee since around 12
>Have drunk 3-4 a day most of my adult life
>Have smoked for a couple of years
>Smoking curbed my appetite and helped me with both gains and cuts
>199 cms

Maybe if I stop now I'll finally get that last fucking centimetre come on now God please it's not that much

Due to it's highly addictive nature and effect on the brain, it can have enormous detrimental effects on your mood should you not get your fix once addicted.

It's also a parasympathetic stimulator, which can modulate habits through hormonal changes. E.g. a more sedentary lifestyle from lethargy.

It's not bad as such, but there's no reason to take nicotine recreationally.

>nicotine thread
>coffee

It's addictive, mutagenic, carcinogenic, and gives you terrible withdrawal symptoms.

>because if im like this than eveeryone is like me

read about statistics

not shorter, user, you will be smaller if you're drinking coffee, compared to not drinking it.

Wow, who is that?

Puts too much of a stress on your heart due to vasoconstriction, it's harder for your heart to pump blood to your muscles and hence will fuck your gains.
Nicotine is a CNS stimulant but unlike Caffeine which has a different mechanism of action and all round different pharmacokinetic profile, Nicotine can act as both a stimulant or depressant depending on the dose, with cns sedation effects exhibited in the higher doses. \

Don't compare Nicotine with Caffeine this is a mistake most people make since they assume one stimulant will have the same underlying mechanism due to similar side effects ie CNS stimulation, diuresis etc , if your using Nicotine as any performance enhancing supplement youre going to fuck your self up

It makes you look redpilled.

how old do you reckon this girl is?

I chew nicotine gum while lifting. It works a lot like a pwo

>Terrible withdrawal symptoms

Nigga if you think bad cravings and being cranky is terrible, don't ever get on opiates.

Puss

>gateway drug
thanks mom

Nicotine itself has no inherent risks and in small doses it can act like caffeine in that it boosts focus motivation and memory. However the methods of in-taking the nicotine is often what causes health issues.

Nigger what? How did you get that from what he said?

just because coffee and cigarettes didn't affect HIM like I said, it doesnt mean that I'm wrong. I wasnt talking in absolutes.

Then why post lol

Did you finish elementary school yet?