Veeky Forums I have a problem. I have to do a physical fitness test on Thursday and I want to maximize my score...

Veeky Forums I have a problem. I have to do a physical fitness test on Thursday and I want to maximize my score. Is there a way to maximize pull-ups that isn't common knowledge? Something to eat to increase my muscular endurance? I've done a lot of work to improve my pull-ups but I've plateau'd at 13 (the max is 20) I'm assuming for my diet lots of protien with a little bit of carbs.

Pic half-related

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/fats
50pullups.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lots of protein doesnt matter.

Anything over .78g/lb is unnecessary.

Fats and carbs are just as cruicialmas protein

anabolicmen.com/fats

it's too late, two days isn't enough time. Rest well stay hydrated and eat well, but not too much.

Shit wrong link
50pullups.com

Hell is that image, I don't get it, /k/ help pls

A fresh lieutenant in front of a captain (her boss), a 3-star general (her boss's boss's boss's boss), and a Command Sergeant Major is pointing a loaded weapon at her chest.

The captain is panicking because he's responsible for her. The Command Sgt Major wants to throat-chop her, and the General is bound by politics to reward her stupidity.

She's holding a handgun
a) by the barrel
b) pointing towards her

She appears to be holding a handgun haphazardly by the barrel with it pointing at her. That'd be my guess.

Thanks bros

what exactly is the problem? it's not like she's going to accidentally pull the trigger in that position

And that's why accidents happen

Seems like it goes against everything you'd learn in weapons handling. Sure, it's 99.9% sure that you won't shoot yourself anyway but why not just handle it in a non retarded way and point it somewhere innocuous and make it 100%?

Gun users are autistic about trigger comtrol and such.

They literally get upset if you touch the trigger on an empty gun, as if you would magically stumble into pulling the trigger, which would then summon a bullet from the aether to shoot you.

Gun people are superstitious cunts.

Literally nothing wrong with either of those things.
Guns are not sentient beings.

I kinda want to hold a gun by the barrell pointing at my head just to trigger some 'tism

Here's how I got to magic number 20: do a pull-up/chin-up and stop. rinse and repeat. Do one at a time for high reps. My home routine includes 50 chin-ups and 50 neutral-grip pulls. You will still feel uncomfortable on the last 5-7 reps but I guarantee you'll increase your rep range.

I'm not a gun person, but when handling a firearm, I'd guess there is no room for chance or improvisation, it's called discipline and it's what keep us from chaos.

>keeps us from chaos

that ship has sailed, amerifat.

I'm not fat nor american and I don't agree with your bad vibes.

I mean, that's all well and good, but what happens when you pull your gun and clear your weapon, walk away, and come back to find that your friend has picked it up, loaded it, chambered it, pulled out the mag, and put it back after checking out your super cool gun? It's good habits and unbreakable rules that keep you from shooting yourself.

Additionally, that is a loaded fucking gun she's holding.

So is Testosterone or pre-workout a non-option? Does pre-workout actually help you with things like that or is it more of a mental things. I'm a cardio guy, so I don't really mess with that.

>Don't worry it's not loaded
That is literally how Terrry Kath died, along with thousands of idiots every year.

You could try carbo loading, might give you a little bit of an extra edge, that and a bit of caffeine, maybe a few bananas.

going to OCS?

Take creatine, like 20 grams a day of it. May add a pull-up or two to your max.

Just pull until you die, faggot boot.

No
>spot the raging Cpl whose wife left him

Kek.

you could do some amphetamine beforehand. you won't be stronger but you won't notice your fatigue

It's like not using a rack for PR squats. It might go well a hundred times, but the one time it doesn't you shoot yourself. If you get what I mean.

If you wanna go to snap city? Go ahead, nobody gives a shit, but with armed forces you aren't operating in a vacuum. If the stupid cunt doesn't know how to handle her gun, she could shoot herself or a squadmate at an inopportune moment.

ur stupid

They'll probably let you kip slightly, just don't flail your legs and noone will notice.

Lift your chin up as high as you can so you don't have to pull as far. Figure out if chin ups or regular pull ups are easier and then do those. Do whatever you can to lower your body weight.

How would one fail a squat rep safely outside a rack?

There's only two racks at my gym and they are often both used so I just do back squats in the free weight section.

No problems so far, as I know my body and I know when not to attempt an extra rep, but I'm scared to go for PRs because if I'm squatting with 130kg on my back and I can't push up, how do I not snap my shit up?

meant as response to OP, you can't do shit in two days. the best way to help yourself now is to rest and sleep well.

You're the reason retards shoot themselves.
You're the reason people want to take guns away.
Because "nobody can handle guns safely"
You're handling a deadly weapon.
Handle it with care retard.

Literally just drop it behind you dude

It's actually safer to fail outside a rack than inside, seriously, the only exception is if you're wearing a squat suit, which I'm sure you aren't considering you're only squatting 130kg.

>fail a squat rep safely
>safely

i don't think it's possible. fuck squats.

>always treat a gun as if it were loaded
first minute in training

you stupid idiot, it's meant to be a trained instinct, ofc nothing happens, ask all the rednecks that accidentally shoot themselves and their families

srsly it's not that hard and it doesn't make you look anymore badass being a negligent faggot