I'm making my own blockchain and coin as a learning tool...

I'm making my own blockchain and coin as a learning tool. When it's ready I'm going to make an ICO site (it'll just be free to mine).

For marketing, I need your memeiest buzzwords. Let me have 'em.

>Solid dev team

Forgot to mention. I will actually take all your fucking buzzwords and put them into a press release as best I can while making it sound legit.

Smart contracts

Solid seems pretty neat.
It gives an air of steadiness that is much needed for normies

>atomic swaps

Cross ledger hybridization

>turing complete

>quantum resistant

>scaling

>Money Skeletonless

>ecosystem

>sergey

>decentralized
>oracle problem

JongDynastyCoin

>ecosystem
>blockchain
>smart contracts
>decentralization
>reconstructed nodes
>bridging
>HYPERMEDIA PROTOCOL PLATFORM

>artisan coded
>made with fueled by coffee

>electrum
>privacy focused

Please tell us what your coin will really be about / what will it do
Then we can really crank up the meme magic and even give name ideas

>Scam coin

>banking the unbanked
>zk snarks privacy shield
>infinite scalability
>disruptive sidechain javascript apis

It's just for personal learning. It might be complete, insecure shit. I plan to write a game on top of it and use the transactions on the blockchain to fuel the game (a shop simulation game where players run their own shop and trade with other players in a virtual economy.)

Think runescape merching as a video game.
I'm capable of making the game, but I want to get better with this blockchain nonsense so I'm going to take a stab at it.

jews

>our PoC MVP DAPP utilizes a combination of PoW, DPoS, and Classic PoS to deliver quantum hash rewards to token holders and their heirs through a hereditary neural network mesh tangle of atomic nodes that are both GPU and CPU friendly. Simply install our wallet app inside the metamask extension addon using our multisig keychain private script in our custom mobile browser which you can download using ipfs. If you need assistance with installations or have any questions simply pull request one of our dev team repos through our telegram bot or via the comment section of our latest medium blog.

One world token.

Jews will dump their money into ur ico.

Named it after btc and you'll be rich call it BTCe

>future payment system
>easily embedded