Do women find Arnold attractive? Or is he just a male power fantasy?

Do women find Arnold attractive? Or is he just a male power fantasy?

Women of Veeky Forums, well?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus christ arnolds chest is pure perfection.

thx op i squirt on cat it hiss at gina

he's obviously a fucking huge dude and I'm pretty sure a pretty large group of women is not into that.
look at calum von moger, that guy would be maximum chad if he was smaller

No, not really. His body was too big back then for me, I don't like too much muscle like that on guys.

It's obviously a male power fantasy.

There are more girls that are attracted to guys that look like Arnold, than there are guys that look like Arnold.

Supply and demand.

He only fucked and married a kennedy.....

fucking retards

no, he's way too big and "freakish" looking.

ottermode is perfection for girls.

Considering at his time he was slaying pussy like Conan surrounded by dessert raiders. Yes.
Now if we are talking about today? No (but yes).
All women gawk and fantasize about cut behemoths whether they would fuck one or date one depends. Most women will get self conscious and jealous because a guy like Arnold in his prime could pull any cunt he wanted.

Obviously just a male power fantasy you shitlord

Most of his attraction is his charisma and personality.

Never thought of it that way. Good point.

>Women of Veeky Forums

fucking summer

>male power fantasy
>male

I found him really atractive in Terminator

Dude's head is fucking huge

Only the wrong kind of women read romance novels.

You can't use that as reference, he was famous, famous people have sex regardless of how they look

my grandma does
she's lonely

I just did admit that guys like Chris Evans make me wet.He is strong and looks handsome while guys like Arnold look unnatural big.Its hard to describe but there is something that just makes me not like such type of guys.If I see a guy like Chris I feel like he is stronger then me and can protect me and he looks handsome showing me that he is healthy.

As a girl I wouldn't recommend any guy to look like a bodybuilder it just looks unnatural for girls.

I can pretty much agree that me and my friend circle prefer strong guys like Chris Evans and not skinny beta guys or tough looking bodybuilders.

You should keep her company user.

Gimme them GILF digits

So are you a bottom fag?

What about guys like this?

Thats why natty bodybuilding is the only way

whelp... and there you have it

none of them is even trying to be like arnie.
just look at Larrsa Ione. does he even lift?

Not a wuman but the majority of females don't find bulky or overly buff guys attractive and tend to prefer lean natural muscular definition.

That said, Arnold is likely attractive because of his personality, intelligence and ability to lead and reach his goals and pursuits. If you can hold the attention of a room, most girls will want to sleep with you. Leadership without being a douche or a control freak is an extremely attractive quality for guys.

any bigger/leaner than 80s bodybuilders and women are turned off. 24-28 FFMI at 7-9%bf is optimal for attracting women

It attracts some women but not the good ones, most bodybuilders have uggo girlfriends if any and they arent even smart + ugly but just instagram whores

perfect, maybe a little more arms but otherwise goalbody

I'm a man and hetero and all I can think is that Arnold is pure PERFECTION.
I literally would suck his dick like a lollipop while he whispers in my ear "stay hungry"

Most women prefer skinny fat over Arnold's body.

> implying anybody gives a shit about some random bitches opinion

So basically this thread proves that no girls browse Veeky Forums ...

Way to go guys, your r9k attitudes have scared them all off.

Women drooled, and probably still drool, over him because of his infinite charisma

Listen to the man talk. It's enticing, as a man, and probably vagina mucus stimulating, as a woman. The dude is smart, successful, cultured and has led an interesting life. The body just adds to that.

Not a chick so I'm not gonna chime in directly. But I'll just leave this here.

foxhoundstudio.com/blog/fitness-lifestyle/the-ideal-male-physique-—-what-girls-want-want-guys-want-to-be/

Right. Except only 1% of women polled said they find Frank Zane's body attractive.

You do know that Arnold fucked hundreds, possibly even thousands of groupies even before he was a movie star

Doesn't mean they wouldn't be mirin' as fuck if they saw Frank Zane walk past them irl.

Women say what they think they are expected to say. You should know this by now.

Poll seems to confirm what women told me.

There seems to be particular dislike for thick veins and muscles that look like lumps.

Completely fails to take into account what women they were surveying, how do we know that the women who preferred Brad Pitts body weren't frumpy Plain Jane girls and the 1% that preferred Frank Zane wasn't also the hottest 1% of women polled, not to mention even if only 1% of women prefer Frank Zane it's still a better supply and demand since only 0.001% of men look even remotely like Zane

That's the same study where 37% of women were so retarded that they thought guys like Ryan Reynolds naturally looked as muscular as he is without any effort or exercise whatsoever, opinion discarded

>There are more girls that are attracted to guys that look like Arnold, than there are guys that look like Arnold.
>Supply and demand.

/Veeky Forums

>Caring what women think

Head growth is a sign of doping

What the fuck is the name of that reporter?

Its stacey i think

Not meming

>giving a fuck about what girls think
>ever
>for even a second

Interesting article when you investigate the notes:

>"If we filter the data by girls that self-identify as athletes, Brad Pitt drops to 53.8%, the heavyweight jumps to 31%, and Frank Zane the bodybuilder jumps to 15%.
If we filter the data by girls that self-identify as creatives, artists or musicians the opposite happens. Brad Pitt goes up to 73.3%, Henry Rollins goes up to 16.7% and the heavyweight build only gets 6.7%"

Notice that girls who identify as athletes consider Frank Zanes body significantly more appealing.

Ultimately girls that lift a lot and spend more time in the gym are much more attracted more chiselled, muscular bodies. Probably because they understand the difficulty in achieving those results.

So a female who also works out would basically appreciate your fitness goals a lot more than an average woman.

And that's the thing here, most of the women surveyed would have been painfully average.

is she over or under 70? srs

i don't find him attractive. His face is just meh, he has no body hair, hair on head is too long
3/10 honestly

>Chris Evans
You only like chris evans because he's famous you dumb fucking cunt, ive done this with helping a buddy in physchology do a cheap experiemnt.

basically showing before pictures of famous actors seeing if they get any attention, then showing the after pics when they got famous, bitches would never recognize them from the before pictures saying negative remarks until you show them a picture of once they made it, like i said a cheap study but it went to show that once you are famous girls somehow like you regardless of your looks, it's based on popularity alot.

Women are built to to attempt to rationalize their actions caused by emotions. It's all about how they feel in the moment. Anyone with decent game (aka charm) can relatively easily slay pussy. Muscles make it easier.

Now no women will tell you they want a big muscle dude, why? Vanity they don't want to seem vain as they really are, same way that dad bods are "popular" but divorce and infidelity is at an all time high. If they say what they really want alpha chiseled money man they would seem like vain slots like stacey. And they don't want to be perceived as vain slut, regardless if they are one or not.

> the effort, endurance, courage, humility, and patience a man must acquire to succeed shouldn't be attractive
> facing overwhelming odds and overcoming it shouldn't be liked and admired by women

Get the fuck out, you betafag.

Normie gym culture is basically a hookup culture, get gym girls drunk enough to lower their inhibitions and they'll usually admit that a big part of the reason that they go to the gym is to look at buff guys and flirt with them

Be honest user, you just read some "experiment" on sluthate where some wannabe Elliot Rogers made fake dating site profiles with pictures of famous guys from before they were famous

What's wrong with sluthate? It's a good platform to maximise your aesthetics.

personally I find men like this attractive but more so since I started lifting myself.

Beforehand it was a little intimidating and confronting and wouldn't have been my first pick.

Where as now I prefer body types like this, I guess because I admire the body more because I can see the work that was put in.

okay, so fuck dudes, whatever works for you bb

divorce has been dropping steadily for decades you cuck

prolly cause less people get married

Lol wut

/thread

yes, but there are even more women who want pic related

she just said she didn't want skinny beta fags, are you even listening?

>what women say
>what women mean

yeah, it's definitely not a red flag when your imaginary gf says you're perfect the way you are and there's no one she'd trade for you.

My girlfriend legit finds Arnold attractive.
We were watching terminator 2 not too long ago and she reacted like the waitresses did at the beginning.

I felt like a cuck. I need help.

got to use those asteroids mate

That still takes consistent weight lifting for at least 2-4 years and careful diet choices to maintain it. Unless you're CHAD and EATING PIZZA.

this is a weird picture. all those guys could be called "dyels" here when compared to big guys like Arnold. Although some of them do have kind of big muscles, they are all still more "defined" than "big"

If you really have to ask it to know the answer you are a fucking loser. You reek of permavirgin.

I wish you fucking autists would actually watch the clip and listen to what he is saying

The most popular erotic novel of late was 50 shades.
That guy is a dyel, literally tall white skinny rich male

Doubt it, arnold was too fucking huge. Girls like the male model aesthetic mostly.

Women of Veeky Forums? So the two of them?

Women think bodybuilders are disgusting

>dessert raiders