Whenever I'm peeing with other people around(festival, public toilet, bushes) I can't pee...

Whenever I'm peeing with other people around(festival, public toilet, bushes) I can't pee, I need to be alone to pee normally. What can I do to fix this?

Read the sticky

SS + GOMAD

Been dealing with this my whole life. Now 29. It's fucked, I've learned to adapt and live with it though.

You know how you can pee harder? Like when you try to push pee out?

Do that I swear it works
Might take like 5 seconds to kick in but it works

Tried that, doesn't really work :/

Sometimes a lil bit of pee comes out but the gates are still closed so the whole waterfall doesn't come out

Literally no one gives a shit about your cock, just relax and keep in mind there's other people pissing or shitting at this very moment.
Hell pajeets are so comfortable with themselves they shit right in the streets, why should you be anxious about peeing in a toilet/urinal/bush?

>Fuck that dude is standing right next to me he probably noticed i've been standing here for 5 minutes already why cant I pee REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I literally have to fucking meditate if there's someone else in the bathroom before I can pee. If they're talking then it's a 100% chance in not peeing until they leave and then I start worrying that they're going to think that I'm weird because I've been standing up for so long but haven't peed yet.

kek

just pee yourself

I had the same problem. Did martial arts and gained confidence. For some reason the thought of being able to kill the man next to me helped... Might be a dominance thing.

since this is all anonymous...

The guys who have trouble peeing, how big are your dicks? no homo and be serious

Are you self-conscious about your dick size?

either way what this guy said

Honestly 6.5 Inches, well in the norm and nothing to worry about. This issue developed in high school and went away after a few years and relationships.

Taken some random nummers (i take mostly double digits) and try to multiply them.
It takes your mind of of it and you'll be pissing in no time

I've got a 6x5, its a neurotic issue. pretty much this

6.7x5 but I'm a grower so around 3 inches flaccid.

Kek

7", 4.5" flaccid

I think the problem is just that I'm a grower...

Go into a cubicle

Same. Sometimes I've actually had to leave with just peeing a little bit.

I had this problem a lot, but somehow I managed to pee with other people when I am comfortable with them.
Talking to other people helps with me, but is very awkward.

You can start by stop frog posting you piece of shit

The condition is called Paruresis, it's a subconcious thing.

If I'm in public, I can only use urinals if no one else is there, otherwise I need to use a stall.

It's generally never an issue for me, only time it's been a problem was after surgeries. Doctors wanted to make sure I pissed, otherwise I needed a catheter. But they always stood by the door to make sure I actually pissed and wasn't holding it in/faking it

I do this, and also count random things like the number of fittings on the toilet, the number of letters, the number of bricks on the wall, the number of screws, the number of arches in letters, etc

>Inb4 autism

If I need to pee in a public urinal I usually prepare by "edging" the pee while my pants are still on and I'm walking towards the bathroom. I don't know how else to describe this; I'm putting pressure on my wee like you normally would when you pee, but not enough to wet myself. When I'm standing in front of the urinal I just increase the pressure. Usually works.

Note: I am not responsible for anything going terribly wrong to anyone who tries this.

Op here, thanks for the advice everyone

My dick is average size and I'm not really insecure about it, I do have phimosis which means it can't get out of the skin, but I've learned to live with it(doing stretches, seeing some progress slowly). When I'm peeing I'm not worried about other people seeing my dick(at least, on my conscious level)

I try to distance myself from everyone til I absolutely have to pee. Typically I stand in the corner and think about waterfalls and such til I can't hold it anymore and then run to the urinal with my pants down so I don't get my pants wet. I have to arch my stream to hit the toilet in time. I've accidentally gotten some on other people before, but I have no choice. My mom is impatient and will come check on me if I wait too long

kek

I am not the only one

Why do public bathrooms exist in their current form if everyone despises them? Would it kill to have a little more privacy?

honestly, this...

I used to have this problem a lot, and I still do to an extent, but the easiest way I found to overcome this problem is to imagine yourself as the top dog in the room.

If there's a guy next to you, imagine fighting him in battle, driving a sword through him, stealing his woman, and pissing on his dead body.

I found it helps

Lick the palm of your hand and cup the tip of your penis. Make sure there's lots of saliva on it. Rub your hand on the tip and you'll start peeing quickly. Added bonus, it feels exhilarating.

8x6 inches but when flacid my penis is 3x2 inches

Lmao doing this in a public bathroom