Racial Testorone Ranking

1. African
2. Caribbean
3. Latin/Spanish
4. White
5. Asian/Oriental

Basically blacks have the most natural strength and endurance while Asians have the least masculinity.

In no way does this mean, asians or whites cannot make gains you just have to work harder.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
cbsnews.com/news/meet-the-15-year-old-lebron-james-of-weightlifting-south-carolina/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

sauce on the cuckening pic?

>blacks have the most natural strength
Surely they would be much more prominent in strength sports then?
Anecdotal but the black people at my gym are ripped but much weaker than they look

>blacks have the most natural strength
no
explain why whites have the vast majority of strongman/powerlifting/weightliting medals then

>Basically blacks have the most natural strength and endurance while Asians have the least masculinity.
So by this logic testosterone levels directly reflect intelligence levels?

Because the blacks that would excel in those sports are making millions in sports like football and basketball.

Africans have longer limbs which makes it harder for them to power lift but it makes it them more faster and agile. Whites have shorter arms and overall shorter stature therefore they are more compact and can lift more but are less agile.

lemao

Hahahahahahaha jesus fucking christ
Thats one nasty ass slut

Blacks can't afford roids

God damn niggers are gay

Isn't shilling supposed to be saved for /pol/?

There are maybe 2 black guys stronger than me at my gym.

Don't fall for this stupid shit as if "White" can possible encompass the vast diversity of backgrounds which fall into that category.

Remember bros, this is what happens when u get a gf

>love pillow will never betray me desu

You got two choices in life, be a cuck and get a gf
Or
Be one of the bros and get some white bitch to suck your dick

Choose wisely

>Basketball
>"""""Foot""""""ball
AYY
Y
Y
and yet whity makes hundreds of milions by simply kicking the ball around for 90 minutes.

I guess he loves the taste of black dick lmao.

Unbecuckingleavable
Hahahahahahaha

Alright, just telling you where all the elite athletes go.

I'd rather be a cuck than black

He fell for the "trust women" meme

Wait so what the fuck happened after all this? Didn't the black nig nogs go to jail because it was considered child pron since she was like 17 or some shit?

also fuck mud sharks

>not being a white boi infultrating niggerdom for that sweet white cuck pussy
>making it
Choose

Nope, no jail time.

>implying they werent already in jail
Getting out is just a vacation for a nignog, you know this

How do I make sure my future wife didn't do something similar to this?

Fuck

Holy shit they photoshopped her face so much it became a watercolour painting.

I didnt know caribbean was a race on its own now.

>The first guy says that blacks aren't represented in heavy weight championships as much as whites
>you make the argument that they're too busy earning money
>I show you that even faggy football players make more money than they ever will
>you claim they're better athletes
So which one is it? are they better athletes or are they better moneymakers? because both aren't true.

A lot of blacks are claiming caribbean to different themselves from American Blacks(niggers).

don't date basic whores...

Simple, dont be married
Marriage gives you NO advantage other than a tax credit.
What it gives her is: rights to all of your posessions and money
The right to take a minimum of 50% of it away from you
The right to take your children from you

There is litterally nothing good that comea from a marriage other than joint filing.
Do. Not. Do. It.

If hispanics can do it why cant black tbqh?
Ita good to seperate american blacks from better black races

I think you're mentally ill.
You're implying that you get paid more based on athletic ability. This is false, you get paid more based on popularity. Wouldn't be surprised if you can't wrap your head around that little tid bit. Now I'm not saying aggressive physically demanding sports like football are not popular, they just aren't the most popular, thus most of their players don't get paid the most. And the ones who do, are the most well known, not exactly the most athletic.

Thanks Mr. Goldbergstein

Mexican, venezuelan, puerto rican. Same shit different foods.

>whites have shorter statue
You don't get out much do you? Blacks are manlets 90% of the time due to shit parents and shit childhood nutrition.

Wtf you say white is weak?
Come to eastern europe i will beat all niggers

Fuckin kek

>You're implying that you get paid more based on athletic ability
huh? where the fuck did I imply that? blacks don't excel in sports as much as we're led to believe - it's all individual genetics and determination. that's the only point I tried to get across.

What about a prenup?

It's convenient because this also ranks the slave slave races in dascending order.

Excepting asians, of course.

Longer limbs are longer muscle and more strenght.

Haven't seen any midget strongman.

lmao he went back da phuc son

>implies poster is a jew
>advocates marriage which has a higg divorce rate
>most lawyers are jewish
>most divorces involve a minimum of two lawyers who take a cut
Theyve learned reverse psychology

Prenups are almost always ruled invalid by judges when the woman says she didnt agree to it or was cohersed, which her lawyer ALWAYS tells her to do

The list doesn't take "alcoholic rage" into consideration.

she can still take 35+% of wages if she leaves you(not including kids.) seen it unfold in court, its to allow the wife to live a certain lifestyle she is accustomed to.

The only thing he talks about on marriage is the money, and you're still hung on if he's kike or not?

The problem is not marriage, it's the morality and institutions that regulate marriage today.

Actually, on average, white men and black men have equal testosterone levels, but black men have higher estrogen levels. I'm guessing this is because they have higher obesity rates. Mexican-Americans have the highest testosterone on average, probably because their moms actually know how to cook homemade food.

Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570

Blacks do have higher creatine levels iirc.

this post is retarded and you should feel bad

t.nigger

Which is the dumbest thing ever.

>"He wouldn't marry me if I didn't get this prenup, so I was forced to do it!"

Then don't get married with him, you dumb bitch.

Mods get this summer horseshit the FUCK off my board.

t.cuck

>Surely
no

If shes dating you (someone who posts on Veeky Forums) then that means she has finally grown tired of the whore life so she settles down with loser who will never break her heart.

did you not study mechanics in highschool?

#american education

You wouldnt be at all suprised how often it happens seeing as we are talking about women

The thing is marriage itself is geared twords making sure the wife has every advantage. A prenup is so it has a chance to be even.
A smart man would only get married if he knows he isnt going to get fucked by it so he would have a prenup done, which the woman will either agree to because of love or some other bullshit or like most of the time not agree with because she see's her mealticket being taken away.

That's not how shit works.

Blacks have slightly higher centers of gravity. And the higher an object's center of gravity is the less force is required for it to push its own weight off the ground. So blacks run faster and jump further/higher.

Then explain why lots of white athletes who play other sports also powerlift and do strongman.

Where can I find the video?

Marry an anime.

kek this is bullshit and you know it

im a nigga, most blacks in the gym besides me don't care about strength. they're either athletes lifting for their sport, or they do bodybuilding shit.

it's rare to see a black dude doing powerlifting/oly/strongman/crossfit/etc.

I think it's true that black people arent really exposed to strength sport or don't know about it because most elite black athletes are in the nfl/nba.

idk about blacks being stronger than whites or islanders but we definitely have an easier time reaching body composition goals, IMO.

Big burly white dudes and samoans/ islanders take the cake for absolute strength though

FL is working towards equality in that regard. i believe they are reducing the amount the women can take from your wages.

Americunts are fucking retards.

How many black weebs go to your gym? I have noticed a surprisingly large portion of our regulars are also weebs.

on a side note, blacks don't have higher testosterone but higher estrogen which leads to higher aggressiveness. Additionally, more black people have the criminal gene, look it up.

Not really directly linked to masculinity though; Blacks are good at running but bad at swimming due to body proportions. Whites are better at direct measures of strength, i.e. every Veeky Forums-related "sport" and also taller on average.

lel only niggers run a train on sluts, nasty motherfuckers

i dont know, most blacks don't show their weeb-ness in public.

but dont be fooled, a lot of us like anime (not really, most only know about dbz/naruto).

Whites and Asian dominant Olympic weighing. Only thing blacks are good at is hypertrophy. That's why almost all the top 5s at Olympia are black.

this

Black guy here, blood tests seem to show high creatinine, which is broken down creatine. While this could be an indicator of kidney failure, my kidneys are functioning normally.

I remember on Uni this guys gf would suck everyone cock at parties ,He stayed with her even after everyone told him she was a ho. They got married and had a kid , LMAO the kid was black.

Blacks live and breathe dbz but thats as far as it goes for most

pics of gtfo.
x2

The pic is a shoop, and the bf she cheated on is half-black.

get big as fuck and do mma or some shit

difference between Spanish\White?
u calling me nigger

>higher estrogen which leads to higher aggressiveness.
No wonder /v/ posters are always so argumentative, they are skinnyfats with high estro.

true...

That's a very basic, incorrect and ignorant ranking. You don't even have middle eastern, central asian, etc.

People think that nigs chimp out due to high test, when actually its because they have the most estrogen.

They were raped by muslims for hundreds of years

Estrogen doesn't increase aggressiveness you retard it's testosterone

Youre a dummy, m8,

this is likely because africa is a shithole and weightlifting in popular africa migrant countries isn't very popular

americas best football players could probably also be top tier weightlifters. but why would anyone want to do that when football pays millions

No black kids have a proper Coach. They dominate other explosive sports like the long jump.

Look up CJ Cummings, I've watched the kid lift and it is absolutely fucking unreal.

No, you fucking idiot, high test men are calculated and like wolves, wolves don't chimp out. Niggers are the equivalent of a woman on her period with some testosterone. Women chimp the fuck out because they're hormonal, and its not because of test.

Random aggressiveness and chimping out isn't alpha, high test makes the quietly confident vibe.

You realise he is a misc legend

"Blacks are stronger than whites" is that why we were able to enslave them for like 300 fucking years? Only african-Americans with slave ancestry are strong because they were bread for it. Those nogs from Africa couldn't bench lmao 1 pl8 if they did dbol for a year. I'd literally rather be born with no legs than be black.

>this thread
>women
>ever

lmaoing @ your lives heterocuccs.

while I will agree in general whites are stronger than blacks, cbsnews.com/news/meet-the-15-year-old-lebron-james-of-weightlifting-south-carolina/

Nah, Caribbean and Afro-American > African for a start. Africans are scawny manlets, so are "Latin" people except the one's with heavy white or black ancestry.

The naturally largest and strongest people in the world are northern european.

Physical strength doesnt matter much desu.