Tall

I hate being tall. I'm 6'1'' and everyday when I hang out with my friends, I'm always the tallest of the bunch. I hate always looking down on them to talk. I hate how everywhere I go I'm the tallest. Everyone can look directly at each other or slightly turn there heads. All the cute girls are short; all the tall girls are ugly, snobby, and have this entitled attitude. Being tall is suffering. I don't understand why you guys enjoy being tall. Not only that, but it takes even longer to look strong. what's 2-3in of muscle to a tall guy compared to 2-3in on someone who's 5'7''?

6"1?

You're not tall you fag.

Slightly above avg at best

Nice humblebrag though

why is it that I get the feeling that you are a manlet who made this thread to make himself feel better?

If we could switch for a day you'd be begging to go back.

Maybe it's becaus you're starting to see the true light and are trying to deny it. Being tall sucks. It just doesn't feel right when everyone is shorter than you and you're really tall.

>6''1'
>tall
How does it feel to be as tall as the average NA chink?

Being taller is even worse. Have you ever been to a girls house? I hate how my feet dangle over her bed. It's the most annoying shit ever. You can't even cuddle properly. KMS

Half chink here. I'm 6"4.

OP is a whiny bitch. Go lift more and eventually you'll out-mass the tablets.

But not me since I'm taller you 'big' baby.

How old are you OP?
This can be considered true until you get out of school and realise in the real world being tall goes a lot further.

also 6'1 is like perfect point for height without suffering the lanky drawbacks of lifting

6'1 feels like average among white guys. I'm 6'3 and today at uni there were 10+ guys I saw my height or taller. Australia by the way. The ethniks bring the average height down drastically.

Height of your parents and family?

Have you ever though about curling your leg up? Lmao this is the present state of white education, ladies and gentlemen.

Of course you'll get bigger by lifting more. The problem is how fast they're able to look bigger compared to tall people.
I'm 22. There's literally no pros. Only one I can think of is not having the nickname manlet. Anything else is just a con

who the fuck is dumb enough to not try that?

People like OP

>22
ok you cuck you must live in some shitty place because being tall really is a lottery win. I have nothing against short people but theres evidence everywhere and ive asked so many women being tall is a big plus. Maybe you have shit confidence, you have to own it bro, head high shoulders back.

6'7 here bud. You don't know shit. Literally everyone everywhere tells me Im tall and asks how tall I am. Drunk people are the worst

>6'1
>tall

move out of china then, 6'1 is not "tall" in any civilized country, it's above average at best

t. 6'1 in england

Are you me

>"do you play basketball?"
>"can you dunk?"
>"how did you get so tall?"
>"are your parents tall?"

>be precisely 6'2" (188 cm) in a region known for the tallest people in the world (ex-yugo mountain slavs)
>be completely and utterly average in terms of height, everybody is at or above my level
>tfw

Thanks Veeky Forums for making me selfconscious about my height.

>be exactly 181 cm,
>be completely and utterly shorter than 8 people out of 10 in a room
>tfw

I'm 6'4" and fucking love it
>can see over the top of everyone's head in a crowd
>girls love it
>can reach stuff on tall shelves
>feel more alpha compared to manlets

The benefits definitely outweigh the drawbacks