Sup Veeky Forumsbros

Sup Veeky Forumsbros,

Last time I did this Veeky Forums's servers went down or some shit because I couldn't reply to answers anymore and pages took 32 hours to load..

I'm the guy in the picture, that was 1.5 year of going to the gym. Maybe you've seen my post on Reddit.

Currently at the GFs house but she's reading a book so I am bored. Ask me anything you like

By the way, I cut the manbun. Not because of peer pressure but because I would lose hair every time I pulled the hairband out.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Veeky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fa to fit?
how has your life changed

What are your lifts?

Looking good brah. Saw this when you posted it on reddit.

Hey there, how much did you gain in the first few months of lifting? Were the noob gainz real?
And would you recommend lifting in a gym over bodyweight exercises? Gyms are quite expensive in my area so I'd rather not go there.

u need to cut more dude

Can we see a picture without cheating lightning?
You seem relly insecure chosing this picture.

It changed the way people look at me / treat me. I've always been a fairly confident guy because I'm a good talker but I wasn't confident about my body before.

110kg bench
120kg squat, it used to be 150kg but then I got someone to film my form and I didn't even go paralel so I deloaded a ton and started over going below paralel.
180kg deadlift

All of those are my 3RM, I never tried my 1RM!

Thanks bruh!

Noob gains were awesome. Gained like 8kg the first 6 months doing GOMAD for a while and eating a loooot. Very frequently, not big meals as I just can't..

I know mate! I want to hit the 200lbs because that's my goal since the start and then I'll cut down to shreds.

Here you go. This is me with horrible lighting + pale skin. It's not insecurity btw, it just makes the difference between before and after bigger.

You got fucking big bro, looking good too plus facial hair gains that I see?

I basically got the same body type as you in the first pic, fucking sucks, plus I'm 6,1. Lost my gains after traveling Thailand, know what you started program you started off with?

Not a homosexual selfie please. A picture with your entire body in neutral lighting,

Attention whoring.

Hey, thanks for the questions!

My girlfriend's son just woke up, so I gotta go!

I'll catch you on the flip, anonymous!

Kek

>cut the manbun
why user...

OP, thanks for posting on Veeky Forums. First off, how many calories a day were you taking while lifting?

Second, did people react differently to you after your transformation?

Beta watches over "gf's" son while she is out sucking dick.

>DONT EVER...

How does it feel to encourage broscience with statements like "i switch programs every 3 months because i stop getting sore". If that were the case for me I'd switch programs every other week.

Still nice progress though, no hate.

KEK how is little Tyrone these days

Did he steal his first bike yet?

lmao

thanks for the laugh m8

Looking good man,nice progress if you dont mind me asking what is your height.

Thanks mate! Some facial hair gains but this is like 5 months of facial hair...

All I do is take homosexual selfies bro...

Yeah I am not going to lie, I am doing just that right now because I'm a bit bored..

This is not me and my girlfriend doesn't have a son.

Around 3000 then and 3700 now. Yes totally!

Maybe it's broscience but it worked for me bruh. Also it's less boring. I am actually doing that right now, different exercises + reps each workout.

nice gyno

5'8.25" in the morning

>not willing to post a picture with natty lightning
>made any progress at all

You can pick one OP. Just one.

5'7.25" after all of that atmospheric compression, but my real height is actually 5'8.25", so it doesn't matter if I wear lifts or thick heals.

>I cut the manbun.
You did good, JJ

Dickhead. This is me, just verifying myself with a tripcode now. reddit.com/r/Veeky Forums/comments/4o0uql/america_petitions_for_new_flag/d490jhu

You forgot the ! mate, also try adding ** around it to make it bold!

>Around 3000 then and 3700 now. Yes totally!

How so? How do they treat you differently?

In my personal experience people just start admiring you more. For example I play table foosball with my colleagues sometimes and when the table is in use they joke saying "you should go over there and tell them we need the table".

Stuff like that, girls I haven't seen in a while touching my arms and commenting on how I have gotten bigger..

I don't lift for that, I lift because I love it. Not gonna lie though, the compliments and subtle admiration is definitely fun.

when are you posting a picture with natty lightning so we can laugh at you?

i have puffy nipples. not gyno, they are just puffy. they look nice if im cold but when im warm they look like oblong salami.
im at about 15% bodyfat.

should i kill myself?

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Natty? Amazing regardless

I'm working on a trip decoder to harass you more, but you're right.

That part about girls that haven't seen you in a while 'mirin is true-and probably the most common mire you'll get (other than strangers)

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Any advice on diet?

EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON

What was your starting routine ? Also did you lift everyday or only three times a week?

I actually remember reading your post on reddit. From memory you ate a lot of quark to meet your protein goal, right? Any similar alternative for a poor Ausfag? We don't have quark over here.

Anyway, nice progress, wouldmire/10

nice girl hair faggot

I'm stuck in a dilemma, and don't want to ask Veeky Forums or reddit because they'll just shout at me.

I'm around 20% body fat, and skinny fat. Do I bulk? Do I cut? I hear people say you should bulk between 10% and 15%, but if I cut to that I'll be a spooky skeleton.

I need a deciding vote. You're it. Should I bulk or cut, and to what bf%?

Also, I'm a fan, I remember giving you a good 'ol upvote when you posted to reddit.

>maybe you've seen my post on reddit
>AMA
Lurk 2 years before posting, or just kill yourself already you gargantuan dicklover

>Maybe you've seen my post on Reddit
Well we sure as shit don't want to see you here

Reddit is a bunch of DYEL retards who think that anyone who makes decent weight loss or fitness progress is on steroids

>cutting off your glorious hair
>being a faggot
I just want to run my fingers through a mans glorious long hair ;-;

Become spooky skeleton, then bulk. It's faster losing weight than gaining muscle unless you're pinning.

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

Looking swole bruh. Any bulking tips?

cut and lift while cutting.

>Red hair
>lifting
Pick one. Who cares what carrot top looks like.

quit being a faggot who wants super specific pics. go lift something.

>what are vikings

Go back to plebbit and prep your bull cuck

Uhh why would you make a thread about yourself if you look like THAT lmao what a delusional cuck.

You look like 'that one guy' who works out but is weird and creepy as fuck

>Maybe you've seen my post on Reddit

whats your routine beginning and now?

Reddit, bb.com Misc, & Veeky Forums have the same users by about 95%.

this tbqhwy famalamalá

god that shirt is so fucking gay

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

you are hereby dubbed Swolan O'Brien

CHOO CHOO MOTHERFUCKER

nice work besides the stupid fucking hair

link to reddit post?