RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

m.nasdaq.com/article/5-cryptocurrencies-you-should-know-about-besides-bitcoin-cm854979
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OmiseGoingGoingGone

it's not supposed to end like this!!!

why didn't i buy sell at 300k

nows the time to buy

CANT WAKE UP

Lol it's going on a freefall all the way down to 150k

no, that would be 120k

Isn't that like -1%? lol

HNNNGGGHHH this dip is juicy as fuk. On standby to buy the dip. It's gonna go down to 165k-175k i'd say

This thing is going to fucking crash land.

Welp, there goes my life savings.....

b-b-but....

m.nasdaq.com/article/5-cryptocurrencies-you-should-know-about-besides-bitcoin-cm854979

IT'S JUST LIKE NEO ALL OVER AGAIN!

>Maths skills of an OMG holder.

>tfw I was supposed to sell at 270k but went to sleep and forgot to set a stop
>it hit 270k while I was sleeping
well, lesson learned I guess

I hope you bought this dip

it's going to 210 before crashing hard to 160k

fucking lel.
skateboards for all bagholders.

I camped this coin and only this coin for over 8 days straight watching it 10+ hours a day to learn it and its players. Got out before it took it's last death shit and went all in Waltons because it's being held back by some faggot whale and will hit 30-40 easy within a few weeks, maybe months.

Still better than this fake hype coin ever was. just disappointed i didnt sell at 330k

I put my life savings on this..

they lied about partnerships with google and apple...all hype and no substance

on OMG? jesus...
you'd have a much better chance on LINK.

user, you did something retarded maybe... now don't do a second retarded thing by selling low. You either sell and buy back lower if you're sure it dips further, or you hold for a month or two... it will bounce back, it always does.. it takes time, but it does. The project is in it's early stages still.

>all in
>walton

enjoy your bags. have you tried reading their piece of shit white paper? complete bull shit. the valuation is propped up by shills and FOMO kids on reddit.

OmiseREKT

yeah but i'm on margin so what do i do
do i sell half of it so i dont get liquidated?

you fucking close that position right now or risk being -2k tomorrow.

listen, crypto is a gamble, we all know it is but we pretend like we are some traders using technical and fundamental analysis but it's all just pnd shit coins to try get rich quick.

I don't trade on margin, maybe some other user knows better.

I'm -12.52%. Do I hold?

OMISE MARINES AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

quit being pussies. do you know how many people are sitting and waiting to jump in?

I hope you sold everything and never buy back in. I don't want morons associated with such a great token.

your suppose to short peaks not long them user...

Crazy how litterally the opposite effect of expected from their "news". Moon became dump....

What was their September news? Did they even release anything?

Yes, they have the backing of the fifth largest banking conglomerate in the world and the wider Mitsubishi group.

The tick of approval from these guys is a huge vote of confidence in the tech and also allows for large market penetration and inter-bank payments.

It hasnt been hyped but the implications are massive.

> Its just whales accumulating

i lied and its not all in, but all i had in Omg has went from vert ramps to rfid.

I did read the whitepaper and the tldr on it as well. it's a solid idea with assurance that the company wont rape the investors compared to most icos. It's gonna keep going up for a long time and I feel safe with my investment. Omg has been nothing but element decks and pic related.

'I'd try to figure out how get them to have OmiseGo to the moon.'

The rebound of this coin will be legendary