I'm a girl who drinks 20 cups of green yea per day, ama

I'm a girl who drinks 20 cups of green yea per day, ama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Girls are terrible

Enjoy your liver failure.

how often you taking a piss a day?

what does she mean by this

parroting what she learned in women's gender studies

I think you mean kidneys m8

How often do you pee? Srs.

Why? Have you noticed any health benefits?

Omg, a girl? A REAL GIRL?! ON Veeky Forums? WILL YOU BE MY WIFE?!?!?!?!?!? pls respond

what tips can you give a 25yo virgin (kissless, handholdless, hugless, conversationless) on how to get a GF?

I'm pretty sure she's making a joke.

Seconded, I'm legitimately curious. Green tea makes me pee so, so much, and that's if I only drink one cup

You better be drinking that without added sugar or milk.

My guess is that you're doing some retarded fad diet where you drink 20 cups of green tea per day (maybe even all you're having). It's good to stay hydrated but you don't need that much tea, and no, it will not boost metabolism and help with fat loss.

Switch to cups of black hell yea you'll be conquering the world babe.
Dumb bitch I'd have her purring like a kitten when I'm done.
>Them thighs tho

>he thinks green yea hurts your kidneys

Read the sticky newfag.

I hope your kids get cancer

>What is oxalic acid
>What are kidney stones

20 cups of tea would be about 4 liters... isn't that too much?

Can we see you naked?

If not then I think we're done here, that should about cover everything we want to know.

are you trying an abortion?

Confirmed for retard

Literally 100% of your run of the mill common greens and beans are packed with oxlyic acid. Just eat some cheese or other calcium-heavy food the same time and the oxalate will precipitate out in your stomach and wind up in your shit, by passing your kidneys altogether

Oj is for abortions nigga

I bet you're iron deficient.

If you eat shitload of greens you get kidney stones, m8 :) Because of the oxalic acid, m8 :) Especially raw greens m8 :)
>B-but muh calcium
Now who's the retard m8 :)

no

Are you familiar with the concept of diminishing returns?

this isn't a fucking video game idiot

are you immortal yet?

Why would you do this or think anyone gives a shit? It isn't a miracle drink.
Do you even lift?

I'd never bring a child into this world. That's too cruel.

What do diminishing return have to do with video games wtf?

r u an archaelogoist?

>20 cups of green tea per day
That's way to much caffeine.
And yes (real) green tea has caffeine.

>real
vs fake? Are you buying your tea from the darkweb or something?

Lots of product like to tout themselves as "green tea" but they are not. They're made from some shitty extract with a lot of sugar. OP is a woman and they buy into gimmicks and trends very easily. She doesn't specify so had to differentiate. If she's using actual tea leaves/bag/infusion then yeah she's consuming too much caffeine with 20 cups a day. If it's some cafe adult milkshake bullshit then she may or may not be consuming too much.

No one give a shit.

My 5 cups of coffee trumps your 20 leaf-waters.
Is this true (it is), and why?

And not a single question was answered that day.

The shit girls think makes them special.

I once fucked a girl with a lazy eye and tried to maintain eye contact with a straight face. That girl was memorable. Do you think I will remember how much fucking green tea you drink?

Abortion? OJ is for homicidal divorce??

>20 cups of
youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ

The only relevent question was why 20 but OP's NEED to proclaim their femininity was as obnoxious and vegans who start every sentence with 'I'm a vegan and...' and was totally irrelevant. OP might as well have just said 'I'm a girl ama.' and those threads belong in /soc/ not here.

OP here, sorry guys I was so embarrassed I posted 'green yea' that I immediately closed the thread and tried to forget about it.

I'll catch up on the questions and get them answered shortly.

3/10 trolling

How bad are your teeth?

How does it make you feel that the only thing that makes you special is drinking more tea tan others?

Try talking to women maybe?

Grow a few inches taller

why do you think drinking 20 cups is significantly better than having a sport, such as basketball, as a hobby that you partake in for an hour per day, 4 days per week?

>cartoon girls
>goes into a MGTOW psycho babble rant
If your going to make a thing like that or even repost it at least use real fucking women in your argument not fucking drawn women.

That's a shit ton of caffeine.

not this faggot OP but a cup of green tea only has around 20mg of caffeine in it
20 cups of green tea would only be around what 4 cups of coffee has

>"ask me anything but don't hit on me, silly boys!"
>answers nothing

get fucked idiot