Ok guys....I'm in over my head and looking for some help...

Ok guys....I'm in over my head and looking for some help. Some college friends of mine decided that they wanted to start a crypto based around a decentralized content delivery system. They want to incentivize content creation, hosting, and development of the network through coins. Everything is good so far...right? Not really original, but the space is big and I think we'll find our niche.

So they have tried to take care of our small friend group and involve us by using our respective talents on the project. Thing is, I'm a useless dirtbag. I don't have any marketable skills....so what did they ask me to do??? Marketing.....FML.

So far I've put out a few ads, but the cost per sale is killing us. I haven't shared the data with anyone yet because we're just a few days in. I'm not sure what to do at this point.

I open to any ideas here. I'm on salary and I have a stake in the coins. Right now I'm willing to give a few thousand coins to anyone that has some good ideas or wants to shamelessly shill to pump the free coins I give them. The coins are ECR20 tokens, so I can send them to your ethereum wallet. We should have an official wallet released before the coin distribution around the first of the month.

Reply here or send me an email and we can work something out.

feenixcoin at gmail

feenix.tech

Other urls found in this thread:

phoenixcoin.org/
github.com/nehbit/aether-public/
youtube.com/watch?v=eOKMQUQ9yHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you seriously LARPing Big Head?

Killyourself. Also just bought 100k

It would be hilarious if it wasn't my life right now.

You're not going to make it. Sorry for your loss.

They'll probably fire me at the next meeting and bring in a real marketing team. We'll see.

Thanks for the support. If you want to shill some more, send me and email and I'll send a few thousand more coins your way.

If you're a few days in is there anything concrete worth marketing yet?

Just bought 6000k, hodling for dear life

They have started working on the core structure and supporting apps. We're supposed to have the white paper up early next week.

Are you retarded? Substratum already does that and it raised 13.8mil. Internxt tried raising but only got 200k.

You guys are a bunch of nobodies trying to sell a coin with no whitepaper and no info about any of the devs.

You're at the very least retarded and I'd never invest in anything you've created.

I am absolutely retarded. No doubt. See my original post for confirmation. I didn't ask anyone here to invest. I offered free coins for you help.

The guys I'm working with are ridiculously bright and I think they have a shot. White paper out next week.

Voise will be getting a ridiculous p&d soon, coin swapped, app coming soon, listing on bittrex soon. Your welcome fucksticks

0xDFd35d216152a67b4cCE4B9585b7Ae053F1c8442

Tell your friends they're really fucking stupid and shouldn't have started sellings tokens until they had a whitepaper out and if they want still want to raise cash they should at the very least put their linkedin profiles on the website.

No one is going to give money to an anonymous group because of pretty ideas and a neat landing page.

not exactly the advice I was looking for, but sent some coins.

I can help with logo and graphic design.

You should contact Instagram influencers and offer them tokens in exchange for product placement. Thats a cheap way.

Otherwise do facebook spends - a couple of grand will get you a fair few eye balls but you better make sure your targeting, whitepaper and website are on point if you want to see any kind of conversion.

0xCff82b9ba5711757C10f8d0Ab9Bed58cD85d3Ec2

Thanks! Sent you 5k.

Thanks, Will I need to add the Token manually?

Also, you should look into Google AdWords to increase viability and make sure you stick a tracking pixel on your website.

Once you have fleshed out the website and your marketing materials are on point then you need to shill to /r/cryptocurrency and /biz day and night. The hivemind will take over and people who bought in will shill for you.

Once you have some buzz, send your new drones out to harrass the exchanges to list your shitcoin. The more exchanges the better but only start with one or two.

Happy for more:

Holy shit is this your website? phoenixcoin.org/

If you are a retard and cant code a website jump on Squarespace and get something that doesn't look like a grade school project from the early 2000's

This is the site:

www.feenix.tech

I’m a content creator (music and videos) and am actively looking to get away from jewtube. Would also be willing to shill on my channel if this becomes something.

0xcbdc70A281851B177194bfEd2834F6baA544DB8B

I suppose this is why you need to work on your google adwords and tracking. I googled feenixcoin and it came up with that bullshit.

Sort your shit out bro.

BTW my skills normally cost over $160,000 so enjoy your free advice.

The google bidding for ad placement tore through some cash without a lot of results. I think I need to figure that out a little better.

I'm not sure if the tokens will show without adding them or not. Here is the info so you can watch it. I'm working on syncing mist now, so i'll send more as soon as that's done.

address
0x1521954FFBa25bCd2A029D1E1B22D68328D78091

token name
FeenixCoin

token symbol
FEENIX

decimal places

We will look back in a few months and say wow these guys actually made it and these tokens he gave us are worth a fortune. OP work hard and research harder. If they drop you they lost a good guy . You are already researching by coming here. I want a stake in your company.

Good luck bro0x7BD7F4f171F0efD883783a12fB6B5f8a6Ec44335

sent 5k your way....shill away

Damn if you send my wallet is
0x7BD7F4f171F0efD883783a12fB6B5f8a6Ec44335

PV

Sent you an email

I hope to help you work this whole situation out.

i am retard....reference original post. thanks for the help.

I wouldnt bother with ads at this point.

You guys need to get your shit sorted before you do a proper marketing campaign. Save your $.

You need to increase visibility before spending money on ads. You should be in the planning phase for this for at least a month before rollout.

They've already sorted their shit out. They are simply encountering all the synonyms for the word 'advertising' and trying to solve that mathematical equation at this point.

I endorse this.

You need to make sure people understand your unique selling point - most cryptos are the same so in every post about it repeat its unique competitive advantage.

0x3FA1684c0ac873c2843129d345C126aa8c13d734

Give me your token Icon and I'll start making memes for you right now also.

Fine fuck it I'll give my 2 cents. Ads are worthless. Start e-mailing the big "crypto youtubers". They're just small enough that they're still desperate for an 'edge' in a 'hidden gem' to attract big fanbases.

0x96c866014E8AaD29E8e6F4a994E567CD6a360D31

I appreciate it. Veeky Forums has shown me a lot I would have never even known to look for so far.

5k sent your way

I think your contact address is wrong there. It looks like it's

0xaC25F945a82dA8605AC4b6E1786908e03e196A34

thanks. sent 5k

How do u buy?

here is one

here is the other

Im either going to steal the gist of your idea and create something really cool. Or join your team.

that was the original, but they redid the contract and lowered the issued coins from 75ish million to 37million

we need good people. you any good at marketing? there will probably be an opening soon. seriously though, we're looking to add a couple of people

Use this one and ditch the other, it looks like a bag of dicks.

click the buy tab, and fill out the form. it will give you the address to send the btc or eth to. the coins are supposed to be distributed at the end of the month, but I can get them released today

after seeing how great i am at my job tonight, a bag of dicks might make a better logo...lol

I sent you an email op.

First, you need a damn white paper.

Second, have you even posted an ico announcement on bitcointalk? I couldn't find one

you know how they say that people get promoted above one level above their competence? I was born at that level. Replied to the email and I'll get to btctalk on Monday.

Ignore this fag OP please listen to me. He is a cum guzzling faggot because he thinks that success is created overnight. Well I tell you it is not. It is from constant failure and keeping to the edge. Ignore the faggots who think they know better because they can poke holes.
It is easier to destroy a house than to create one.

You need to put an announcement (under altcoins) BEFORE ico.

If I were you, id stop the current ico since no one seems to be aware of it anyways. Get a good whitepaper together. Then post on the bitcointalk forum anywhere from a couple weeks to a couple months before the ico. That's how people do it. And if people are convinced that it's a great project, they will invest and spread the word. No need for a bunch of Google ads or whatever. Aside from that, youtube videos are a good recommendation.

i appreciate it. honestly, i've learned more by spending an hour or two here than anything else i've done with this so far, so it's all good. i have no misconceptions about how bad i'm fucking this up.

What exactly are you marketing?

Are you marketing the website to try and sell your tokens to others? Or trying to get people to use/adopt them?

The idea is to create a network for content distribution that is free from censorship and influence from the big players. The coins will be incentives for content creation, hosting, and app development. Right now, we've been paying expenses out of pocket and we're trying to find a little bit of breathing room and be able to devote all of our time to this by raising capital.

Maybe just photoshop your logo on the Omise skateboard.

solid advice

The colors are like identical to XMR, you need to change this.

Shill to redditfags and tell your friends to fork this: github.com/nehbit/aether-public/

0x8dbb8863b8e9b72ca56a00d7294618305f1b43aa

Jesus christ OP youtube.com/watch?v=eOKMQUQ9yHs

LOL

you're hired as our new marketing director. where were you a couple of months ago?

Would you like an all-new logo?

Kk lets make some money.

Done. I'm going to eventually tune it into machine-learning and graphics processing though FYI.

I believe the audio should be a separate thread. I'm happy to take suggestions.

audio: Just make something in darwintunes, download mp3, put though WIDI pro and then play with the MIDI in fl studio

Is this going to be an erc20 token? The name at least is original, just being able to google something easily is helpful, with how quick peoples attention spans are. I would try to have a roadmap up even with rough ideas so people are interested enough to check it out. Also the "end user privacy" part is kind of confusing because I initially thought you were "ending user privacy" which sounds like a bad thing. I'd sure love some if possible, I'll share it to my soundcloud followers because I'm looking to switch platforms.

0x02f0dfbC88e6761660dE176a54c3Bb157ec50aFC

how are you getting paid when there is literally 0 info on your site.