Lifting Things and Wearing Clothes

I tried doing the whole Veeky Forums-vampire-ninja-goth shit and I regret it. Girls WILL think you are gay if you dress like that and if you're not gay obviously that's a problem.

I figured the best way to look approachable without going Old Navy niceguy and to still dress how I wanna dress is to be somewhere between Joji Miller and Kanye West. I say between cuz Kanye gets away with wearing some outlandish shit cuz he's Kanye and Joji goes a couple notches above collegecore so that he doesn't look like a slob. His choice of pants is ideal.

But that's just me. How about you guys?

walmart and thrift stores, sweatpants every day, sometimes wear deadlift socks to the bar

The only reason Kanye can dress like Kanye and get away with it is because he's Kanye. He's delusional if he think that looks good and so are you.

I don't have enough money to be good clothes. I have some good (palewave) fits but most of the time I look like I just woke up from a coma that started in 2010.

*to buy

Semi related

Where do you guys with normal sized waists and big quads get your jeans/pants so that you don't look goofy?

can you post an example? I can't make a cross in my head of the two pictures you posted and I'm not intrested in neither one of those two fags.

I'm talking about his more subdued looks, like his black on black. Its all about how it fits.

What's his name again?

Then that's probably the picture you should have led with. He still looks kinda sloppy there though.

I saw a couple bodybuilding websites that sold sweatpants and I think some dress pants and jeans that are fit to exception quads.

Can't remember the name of them but people here gave them props and they shouldn't be too hard to find.

I dress like Stephen Amell but I don't wear desert boots. That's the best way I can describe it.

SWEATPANTS

EVERY DAY

Also;
ROSS - Dress for LessĀ®

> as it should be

simple stuff like this. most white people can't get away with pink but if you have dark hair or have dark skin it should fly.

I buy my clothes at second-hand stores and Marshalls. You just need to shop around to find something fitted and decent looking

looking good. now wear that stuff in white.

Dress pants should be tailored.
When shopping for jeans look for a mixed fabric, something like 98% cotton 2% elastane.
They'll be nice and comfy around the hips and thighs.

ID on pants?

Should look good when dressing down too.

No reason to ever look like shit.

I think they're norse projects.
But you can find literally similar pants from most brands, if you're not feeling like paying 130$ for a pair of chinos.
Check uniqlo for similar, cheaper, stuff.

I just wear jeans and a relatively simple t-shirt. Extravagant colours are try-hard/cringe, anything skin-tight or close to skin-tight is try-hard/cringe, and excessive logos that stand out are childish asf

God I bet you look like a fucking bellend.

Why do you have a pic of joji in sephora op

>I tried doing the whole Veeky Forums-vampire-ninja-goth shit and I regret it. Girls WILL think you are gay if you dress like that and if you're not gay obviously that's a problem.

same here, I used to do that 2 years ago. I have fully recovered from that and a Veeky Forumsizen now.

>I can only describe fashion through other people's fashion
Pathetic senpai

any athletic clothes with a logo bigger than a little nike swoosh screams "i peaked in high school"

its on his twitter

>I tried doing the whole Veeky Forums-vampire-ninja-goth shit and I regret it. Girls WILL think you are gay if you dress like that and if you're not gay obviously that's a problem.

Unless you're jared leto who probably IS a vampire put the cloaks away

Advice,

Don't be a try hard and be comfortable with what you wear, don't wear shit thats too tight and obvious. Be original, and it's okay to wear colors or darks, don't stick to just one style, be versatile

It's worked for me

Levi has some flexible ones, forgot the name, but were flexible in the quads area and looked good, but even then they got tight quick

>when sweatpants even get tight, and muh junk sticks out too my much

Jared was my first crush as a kid in Alexander.

Alexander Wang is a decent look but you can buy identical stuff for cheap

clean francis

>paying 300$ for a tshirt made in bangladesh

right is basically shit i wear without the top button buttoned up

have you considered backing off the squats?

I learned what bisexuality was because of him. He was beautiful and should have played Alexander

If you actually lift and aren't fat, you'll look great in a good fitting plain t shirt jeans and sneakers.

Actually escape DYEL, go through the chore of finding pants that fit well, and you'll instantly outclass almost anyone else in the casual wear front because your body actually looks good and you don't need sikkfitts to disguise and distract from that fact like fucking skeletons do.

Those clothes look like shit.

All you need to do is buy a couple pairs of jeans that fit you and some white cotton tees. Wear on repeat until it's cold then add in sweater jacket combo.

Just got a job taking call for a hotel and have to dress semi casual to semi formal any tips ? Being fit is kinda hard to get good shirts that fit me with ties

I understand like half the words in your post. Are you sure you aren't actually gay?

To be honest the movie was kinda terrible.

I just wear plain t-shirts (some with stripes/patterns), slim fit jeans and sneakers now that the weather's nice
i dont really care because I'm big enough for most shirts to fit nicely

Uh oh

Some brands still offer traditional cuts (no slim fit stuff) and some go even as far as to offer "athletic" fits where you get slim waists and still enough room for your quads.
Other than that, get your pants tailored. I did it to allmost all my pants and don't regret it.

T shirt.
Jeans.
Jacket if it's cold.

When did clothing yourself become a fucking risk/benefit analysis?

Bisexuality describes faggots without the balls to tell their parents and chicks who want attention.

fuck george is so fucking handsome
holy shit I'd turn gay for him

Reasonable Roman

>When did clothing yourself become a fucking risk/benefit analysis?

When social media turned us all into narcissistic twats.

Dirty Dan

I agree it was ambitious but didn't pan out. Like c'mon Val Kilmer as King Philip? Nonsense.

it somehow cheers me up that people are stupid enough to buy overpriced shit and still look like walmart scum

>When did clothing yourself become a fucking risk/benefit analysis?
If your lifting for looks there will be a point where normal clothes no longer fit you well.
If you're dressing for looks there will come a point where your physique is holding you back.
Risk fucking benefit. Ride the line.

Damn does anyone here want to fuck Joji?

I watch his vids half for the laughs and haf for the bod

>joji 5

H-how many pictures do you have of him?

Wtf is vampire ninja goth shit?

I wear all black and no girls call me gay

I'd rather do pink guy
>tfw weird noises when you pump that ass

24. I collect cinematography stills (have over +1000) so compiling images takes no time for me and is honestly kind of relaxing.

Levi 541 is an athletic fit, bigger in the thighs.

ANE

Don't OP. Wear plain tees and jeans, don't fall for fashion. You experienced it, dressing like that isn't cool.IF you want to look cool, you're better off copying what the popular people in your area wear, then girls will assume you're part of their cliche instead a nerdy gay person "into fashion".

that's because no girls speak to you user

Unless you have a model's face people will hold their kids tighter around you

kinda related but if you can pull it off go Tom Hardy - do it

What's that jack called?

check ASOS a lot of their pants come in stretchy fabics

Assuming you mean the jacket, they're called parkas.

not , but do you know the name of the bag?

have a feeling I can swoop a lot of indie/hipster bitches with that one

The brand's norse projects, but i think it was limited edition or some shit.
You can find similar backpacks from Herschel Supply.

Gross Garry

Those are some damn fine backpacks.

Much better than these kanken things I see everywhere. The dehydrated-piss colored ones look bad with everything but people don't notice it since the fad seems to be dressing up like you belong in a highschool text book.

Underrated post

I wear head to toe Lyle and Scott and headbutt chavs 3xf.

This is the only advice worth giving... I am in textiles and we sell fabric to allot of active wear brands. We get these mailings all the time of whats hot and all that and the woman in the office typical have a conversation like this..." look at his shoes..."
seriously... if you are going out for pussy... invest in some top shelf NON_WORK SAFE shoes.
What I mean by non work safe is ... if people at work would give you shit for wearing them.. then they are perfect for going out hunting pussy.
Jeans - stop wearing skinny jeans faggots.
Stop shopping at banana republic or any other work safe clothing store.. and stop wearing black... all you look like is just another choad in the sea of choads. You dont need to be a peacock... but if you phyisically dont feel secure in what you are wearing inside your own house.. a woman is going to smell your lack of confidence a 1000 miles away.

Tfw balls don't feel good in jeans due to years of wearing khakis. Shame, jeans look better but they're really uncomfortable.

thats not him you fuck.

Unless it is, then hi joji

Unkempt Urkel

Hide the gains

you ain't hiding shit, no matter what you wear
sorry senpai

Now you.

BTFO
>tfw the shittalkers never post body after the dude posts their body

lol get btfo

I feel like this is at least some level of samefag, but regardless, nice brah.

DYEL's always talk shit on this board

No there are a lot of fat weeb neckbeards that consistently talk shit on this board but never back it up.

Good on the people who post their bodies to show that the people hating on them are just baby back bitches.

>post says hide the gains
>i tell him he can't hide them no matter what because he's a big guy 4 me
>people tell me i'm btfo
uhhh Veeky Forumsbabbs?? that's literally what i was saying

Filthy Frank, though that is the name of the character, his real name is Joji Miller. He also is known as "Pink Guy," which is a character that only says "nnyess" and wears a pink morphsuit.

does this guy ever get tired of the fact that nobody wants to be around him because they can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not? does he even believe in anything or have any ideals of shit other than on "i must ironically like it and dislike it somehow at the same time"

How big do you have to be to pull off shit like this?

I thought u were saying hes big too took me a minute to figure out people thought the opposite

see: Frank Yang.

The guy can wear ANYTHING

Hmm.
In retrospect I can see how I got that entirely wrong.
Can't lift away the kneejerk defensiveness it seems.

Sorry senpai.

Levi's breh.
Jeans and t-shirt with jacket or a button up.
Tailors usually run cheap specials for shirts around here, I can buy a cheap shirt and have it tailored and looking better than overpriced shit while saving money.

Have some nice jackets though, a good full or top grain leather jacket will serve you well and last long as fuck.
I have work boots and going out boots, comfy black going out shoes chucks for liftan and some running shoes that haven't seen daylight since I fucked up my hammy 2 months ago.
Wear shirt colors that compliment your skin tone.
Graphic tees are autismo.

Definitely wanted to pull off the sleek lines of street wear but realized that muskels basically ruined those lines. You've got a lot of curves and segments instead of the straight clothes-hanger lines with going hungry-skeleton-I-smoke-a-pack-a-day look.
So:
For warm weather, find looks that accent your physique e.g. Shorts and polos/short sleeve button ups that are slim on you, but not tight. The shirts still create that V taper you want, allow for some muscle bulge, and show off enough skin on your arms and legs emphasize your good attributes without venturing into douchey v-neck territory where you're basically showing off your man cleavage.

For colder weather, you're looking to wear stuff that still sits snuggly on you so nothing sags, while being loose enough to hide the segmented lines of your musculature and create new lines that don't break - e.g. The shape of a letterman jacket gives you a line with a clean sweep without being baggy like a shitty hoody. Usually like to pick rougher fabrics and heavier materials that look organic. Usually wear chunkier boots that I can tuck my pants into paratrooper style.

Both looks basically emphasize your athleticism and allow for freedom of movement without going into the spandexy look guido's like, or going into the slobby power lifter look where everything's frumpy.

I mean as a non-asain dude I wanna wear ironically autistic clothing
>tfw I used to unironically wear this shit when I was 13 and I still see dudes in my uni classes still wear shit like this