Ban body shaming ads NOW

>2000 calories
literally how

It's a man this does not count

this.

if you take e and dance thats like 1000 cal burned

pussy detected

drunken binge eating

srsly, what does this ad want to tell us?

>6 pints, 1200 calories
>greasy kebab or McDonald's on the way home, 800 calories minimum

>Tfw you will never Drink anything alcoholic since your addictive personality is so bad you literally ruined your life with Video games as a kid.

dude...

780kcal of alcohol and i am SMASHED

who drinks 2000kcal of alcohol?

holy shit..

>methylenedioxymethamphetamine
>2000kcal alcohol
>-1000kcal cardio
sounds like some deadly dehydration...

would have to drink like 10 glasses of water at least

just have your gf and friends keep you under control

>he drinks less than 6-10 beers on a night out, depending on if he's DD or not
wew lad
step up those liver gains

How do you guys find this hard to believe? Pounding a bunch of beer and a few shots with the boy and hitting up Mickey D's afterwards and you can easily hit 2000 calories

yet you can't drink to much water on e
also e really cuts your thirst and at some point you just can't drink anymore. Especially beer and heavy stuff.

Thats why i dont do any kind of drugs or alcohol or anything

I get addicted to EVERYTHING

>drinking more than 3
dude. you have to stick to vodka or similar hard alcohol, to maximize alcohol intake while minimizing calorie intake.
that shit is like drinking bread. tasty as fuark tho

vodka tastes like skinny

Lmao I'm going to join the Military
That is not going to work

Yeah......

>violence reduction
>calories
What do they mean by this?
Is this a gym advert or anti violence poster?

>calories from mcdonalds
..wut?
not all of us are fatties who eat literal shit after drinking.

i eat only steak (Fats & protein) and salad (fiber & micros - no dressing, just cut up steak juice) when i consume alcohol (carbs)

we call that shit part of a complete, and balanced breakfast.

the fewer testosterone riddled insecure faggots shitfaced drunk there are, the less violence there is?

seems plausible

Easily 2000 this poster is correct. Straight from the beer too.

took me 6 beers to feel buzzed. And I would have kept going but I didn't want to waist my money.

> hehehe

plus your appetite will be fucked so you won't want to eat anything, pingers are great for fatties who want to lose weight

I've given up on going out to drink.
My mates go out every weekend and get massively pissed before even going out to the pub, and then they just sit there like a bunch of vegetables.
Same thing with everyone else, like what's the fucking point of even going out if you're not gonna sing and you're not gonna dance and you're not gonna fight and you're not gonna watch sports and you're not gonna get something to eat with your drank...
Plus none of my mates can appreciate good drink.
>Pour a mate a glass of Zacapa XO
>Leave the room for a bit
>He's mixed it with Coke and drunk it up
what the fuck man
>Pour another mate a glass of Hakushu 25yo
>"yeah user it's real good but I like a drop of water to open up the taste"
>Proceeds to run it under the tap on full blast for a whole two seconds
I was so fucking mad I'd have thrown him the fuck out if we weren't in his house.

So now I just keep to myself on the weekends, in a house full of good liquor I barely make a dent in once or twice every blue moon when I feel like a (read: one) drink.

>joining the military
>addictive personality
You are 100% fucked buddy. There is a reason why most people in the military are alcoholics and smoke/dip constantly.

Guys, how do calories from alcohol work?
I guess they are carbs, so would drinking 2000 calories if beer equal eating, let's say 2000 calories of pasta?
Is getting shitfaced once a week good or bad for bulkin?

six fucking pints, jesus christ, what kind of horse drinks to much

There's an article about that in the sticky, ids bretty gud

you dont have to drink them all at once man, space them out over the evening and its easy. and i agree that the worst part of getting plastered is the 2000 extra calories of pizza you cram down your slobbery maw once its all done.

>You are 100% fucked buddy. There is a reason why most people in the military are alcoholics and smoke/dip constantly.

Yeah well i'm not normal

>Inb4 edgy 14 year old

not hard at all ya fuckin antisocial neet

fortunately us chads have so much T we burn that shit right off

>been addicted to vidya
>cigarettes
>all kinds of drugs
>alcohol
>prostitutes
>Veeky Forums

I've broken free or slowed down on most of them, but I still constantly think about them almost every day.

If I go out drinking, I have to forcibly remind myself not to seek out drugs or a hooker. It fucking sucks

same m8, made it part of my personality too where I was the guy just looking for a good time and a high to ride, now idk what my personality is tbqh

vodka and coke is only like 120 calories, why the fuck would you choose beer instead

>mixing vodka with coke
Are you a fucking psychopath?

diet coke you pleb, and I drink just for getting drunk cause alcohol literally tastes like shit

>clear spirits
>cola
You're a mess.

NO SHIT IT TASTES LIKE SHIT when you mix idiotic crap like that you fucking sperglord

15 beers. That's a lazy Sunday afternoon.

the pretty much alcoholism

youtube.com/watch?v=BzhbAK1pdPM&list=PLzBixSjmbc8eFl6UX5_wWGP8i0mAs-cvY

Get checked m8's.

Oh shit is this why my fat friend got really skinny? I see him posting pics at raves all the time now

you have autism :)

ADHD

BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking made up bullshit to drug people who actually pose a thread and are loose cannons

I'm gonna be fine faggot, go home you're drunk.

dont understand the checking of adhd

they ask you a bunch of questions, but the whole thing is flawed and biased as soon as you know you're getting checked for adhd

easy, but i find it comes straight out again anyway if you only do it every now and again

LIQUOR

NOT

BEER

OR WINE

and ull b fine

I'm the same

everytime I go out drinking I always tell myself I wont guy cigarettes, I wont take drugs, I wont go on adultwork

I usually fail in that order the more I drink

20 Lambert Superking
Cocaine
Whore

fuck it, I'll just kill myself instead