Give it to me raw bros, is it wrong to lift strictly for girls?

Give it to me raw bros, is it wrong to lift strictly for girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>current year
>not lifting for yourself instead of pickle ticklers

ya

you will realize it doesnt work like that and the fact that you aren't getting any recognition by the ONLY thing you need it from will make you depressed until you either find something else to lift for or stop

Although it doesn't technically have anything wrong with it per se, it's such an abstract and weak goal that anyone lifting only because of that is going to quit long before any results show up.

it's ineffective to do anything strictly in the pursuit of girls because they will pick up on your desperation and be repulsed

lift for yourself, girls will come
improve social skills for yourself, girls will come
make money for yourself, girls will come

It's fine if it's a reason, just not the only reason

I don't know but rejection motivates me.
And that keeps me going

damn, really good post bro

I know way too many men that are good with girls and who don't lift at all. I dare say that lifting for girls likely isn't something that is all that meaninigful to a girl interested in some romance.

>lifting for girls
Not wrong, good motivator desu. But a volitile one. What if you say FUCK WOMEN after getting your wittle heart broke [ :'( ] ? You stop lifting and being in shape because your motivation is gone.
Having women motivate you to be in shape is ok but that cant be everything.

You gotta want it for you.
Not saying you gotta love yourself, no. Self hate is good motivator too.
You gotta love your potential, you gotta love who you CAN be.
That's the King motivation.

Thats fine as long as you don't expect your social skills to get better.

lol actually, i started lifting because my ex broke my heart. The only thing that took my mind of this bitch was the heavy ass weight that was going to crush me

Unless you're a fat fuck, getting fit for girls isn't going to help you get laid more often... at least Idaho

Yes

Girls are unironically disgusting and not worth making an effort for.

>What if you say FUCK WOMEN after getting your wittle heart broke [ :'( ] ?

not even that. you'll stop lifting when you get a gf, get fat and beta, get dumped, and be back to square one.

thanks Breh

Do girls buy nice purses and wear makeup for men? No. They do it for other girls. They establish pecking order through how good they think gay men and other girls think they look. Sure, some basic shit helps make them attractive to guys, but you don't buy a $1000 purse and expect most guys to know what it is.

This is the same with lifting for guys. There's no chance a girl would ever understand the dedication it takes to build a really nice body. You eventually get diminishing returns on attractiveness as you keep going.

You literally either don't look like you lift (the point where returns start diminishing), or you look like you lift, which means YOU LIFT FOR MEN. (no homo).

lifting wont get you girls

if you are ugly in the first place it wont change that

but lifting will make you feel good about yourself so at least being lonely wont suck as much.

>There's no chance a girl would ever understand the dedication it takes to build a really nice body.

are you fucking retarded

>that fucking image
can't wait for ww3

Jees they're so cute
I wanna spray cum all over their faces

the reason why you're such a fucking loser is because your brain goes to that

you have to treat them right, caress them & kiss them for at least 20 minutes before you can even consider whipping out your dick

No. It's wrong to lift for a *specific* girl. You're not doing it to win "her" back, you're doing it so that you can meet someone better.

>falling for the vaginal jew

>they will pick up on your desperation and be repulsed
fukken this

those are some cute transformations
they look so much happier

It's gonna make your gains erratic if you're not getting the girls you want.

Eg you start lifting for some bird, she knocks you back then you crack the shits for a week or more and stop training so you can listen to your Adele cd's and draw pen marks where the cuts on your wrists should be.

You find some new chick who becomes the target of your unrequited love and start lifting again, she knocks you back etc...

I'll give you the raw deal: Girls only care about FACE.
FACE
FCE
FACE
FACE
FACE
FACE
FACE

Not body, not clothes, no personality. Feels bad I know but Saint Ephrem said "Don't let your eyes look here or there, and don't look on someone elses' beauty,so that the devil will not conquer you with the help of your eyes"

Women will care about what I want them to care about.

how do i go about acquiring a FCE?

Yes, because you can't train your face or dick.

Woo hoo woooo, we got ourselves a true alpha here bros

>t. insecure beta

I agree with this guy.

Lifting for women is an awesome motivator. Catching stares walking to and from work every single day? Priceless. It's absolutely priceless.

But we cannot let pussy be our *sole* motivator. We need more pillars of motivation because pussy is pernicious, people.

My motivator is drugs. I've done a lot of drugs in my day, and you can't beat weight lifting. You get endorphins after every workout. You put in 1.5 hours, you get an entire night of feeling awesome. On top of that, you get even more bursts of awesome throughout your day - when you lift something easily that other people struggle with, when other men move off of the sidewalk to let you by even though you're doing your best to walk like a normal person, how your shirt feels good across your back and chest like a happy blanket warming you up to fuck like a beast later when it comes off.

I've done a lot of drugs. Weight lifting has been the best one.

No, you agree with this guy

>ou put in 1.5 hours, you get an entire night of feeling awesome. On top of that, you get even more bursts of awesome throughout your day - when you lift something easily that other people struggle with, when other men move off of the sidewalk to let you by even though you're doing your best to walk like a normal person, how your shirt feels good across your back and chest like a happy blanket warming you up to fuck like a beast later when it comes off.

this

you feel like a god after working out
thats motivation enough for me

>You literally either don't look like you lift (the point where returns start diminishing), or you look like you lift, which means YOU LIFT FOR MEN. (no homo).
I also agree with this, but there is a minority of women out there who cream themselves for that roided look. That big beast look.

But yeah, first women started telling me that I looked "different." Then it turned into "do you lift?" then it became "silence" because you hit this point where it's obvious you lift and, if you lift natty, you just look natural.

>You look the same there's just a lot more of you!
^^ Girl who witnessed my transformation from 155 to 195. Of course you look like you lift after that. But *most* non drunk women will not go up to you all "OMG DO YOU LIFT R THOSE MUSCLES?"

The hot girls know you lift and, while it turns them on, they're not going to fawn over you. "You look normal... but really good?" is how you know you've made it... when you look like you were born to be a couple weight classes higher and hot girls stop complimenting you on it lol. Right after those comments are when I started sleeping with the hottest women of my life.

idk

I lift for Europe and Southern Asia

The Black plague is spreading to dam fast user

Putin needs help bruh

too*

No

right has the better face but worse tits

life isnt fair is it

S AU CE

Left has a better face too tho
They're both cute

Yes

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXXDDDXDXXXXDXDXDXXD
ELELELELLELELELELELELELLELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO
OOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXDXDDXDXDXDX

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP
! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
OOP POOP!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH HDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXXXXXDDDDDDD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^))^)^)^^:^::^:^:^:^:^:^)^)^))^)^)^):^)^)^::)^)^)))^):^:^:^:)^)^)^)^)^)^:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
OOPSIE!
POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW!

TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE
WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

Well I think the left has a prettier face and nicer tits

Lifting for girls is a meme, it doesn't exist because its a stupid abstract concept. What do you even mean when you say "lifting for girls"? Do you mean you are lifting strictly so you can get their attention or for the chance of fucking one eventually? Then what? After you get the attention and you get the sex are you going to stop? Go back to be a lazy fat fuck?

So you see how retarded that sounds? You always lift for yourself bro because "getting girls" is not an objective its a desirable consequence . If you lift for a while you will quickly realize that.

getting a GF is the objective idiot, I'm a virgin mother fucker you think I want things to stay the way they are?

>23
>hairline has matured a bit
>noticed today it's starting to thin
well m8s had a good run I guess
now I have to lift three times as hard

sounds like saint ephrem had a major case of autism

Balding doesn't matter as much as you think. Girls still find you just as attractive with any hair. You're just self conscious because you find hair attractive like if a girl was bald, she'd look worse but the same isn't true for men.

>Girls still find you just as attractive with any hair

Same happend to me aroubd that age. Girls don't care. I'm 31 and still have plenty of hair. Make sure you lift 3x as hard though.

>Old fat men have wonderful heads of hair

So basically, what I learned today, is girls are leeches

>pump warm blood through veins, leeches will come

T-THE PRECIOUS

he didn't rape her btw, it was conensual sex. i can post tons of proof that balding doesn't matter but you'll just have to see for yourself eventually. only men care about balding.

And then what? You get the gf and you stop lifting? Become a fat, beta fuccboy who will get cucked by Chad?

Look here, self proclaimed virgin, GFs are not the ultimate goal. Hell for some having a girlfriend is not even a good experience, they are not angels that will save you from your pathetic life and self loathing. They are humans that have their own flaws and a lot of times will dump their problems and insecurities on you and you will find yourself having to be strong enough to support that person. Sometimes so bad that the sex wont even feel worth the trouble.

And at this moment you have two choices, you either own it up and love yourself enough to tell that bitch to fuck off and move on. Or you can be a bitch boy who lifted to get the GF and now that his rainbow dream is over, will go whine about it on /r9k/

So there you go, what kind of man do you want to be?

>'murican eagle

Listen.

If you lift for girls, you're really only lifting for sex. Lifting only attracts shallow sluts that you would never pursue anything with.

If you lift for yourself, you gain confidence and hold yourself to a higher standard. Which in return attracts a different type of women. The one you would purse something with.

>tldr Confidence > Body 100% of the time.

I know because I by no means look like a model but my girlfriend is a former professional cheerleader and the most down to earth girl ever.

The only physical traits I have that stand out is that I'm really tall and not fat.

> 60% for women
> 30% for me
> 10% too much DBZ when I was young

A simpler way would be to just say 100% for confidence

Be as attractive as you can be. having a good body is just one component of that. Focusing solely on that makes you a try-hard, and will repel women.

Better way to look at it is this.. Name one down-side to being in shape.

>Name one down-side to being in shape.
most people view fit people as unrelatable vain fucktards who have self-worth issues

Its not wrong to lift for girls. I personally lift because I want to look good. But I also lift to improve my overall strength. I care more about the strength over the aesthetics but I don't care if someone else values looks over power. Its all preference.

uhh what? everyone likes fit, healthy people more than slovenly sick people.

you're thinking of the dadbod

i'm talking fit

DYEL?

I lift for the girls as well as improving myself. I want to be able to defend myself if martial law ever comes around.

Older brah here (29). The fatal flaw in lifting for grills comes with accepting them as the center of your world.

The worst possible thing you can ever do is make someone else the center of your world. When they leave (and usually they do), it rips a void in your heart that nothing can fill. I'm not trying to be euphoric m'lads, but instead of just loving someone, love who you are when you're with that person.

Lift for yourself, strive to be the greatest version of yourself you can be, and bang some sloots along the way.

I made this mistake for too many years and spent too much effort fueling my gains with rage. Using heartache and rage as fuel won't fill anything; grills will fuck your shit up.

>Healthy
You just posted a dead man lmao.

>this is what the average fatfuck tells themself
>they think we care

I don't think it's sustainable

truth
here's been the cycle for the last few years of my life
>be a piece of shit
>start improving
>meet a girl
>fall for her
>stop improving
>she leaves
>become a depressed piece of shit again
rinse and repeat every 2 years or so

just got to keep working on yourself no matter who comes in or out of your life

ty user reading that made me feel better. this girl i've been trying to get at has been playing a shit ton of games lately and being hot and cold. I saw her flirting with some dude on facebook and now theyre going on a date or some shit. Used that rage to workout today but reading ur post made me realize i shouldn't care about some stupid sloot.

I would suggest checking out "The Enchiridion" by the philosopher Epictetus.

Give it a quick read and try to apply it to your lives. I think you'll find it's extremely helpful.

classics.mit.edu/Epictetus/epicench.html

They would be if they weren't giving you anything value in return, like pussy and nice experiences, and their servitude if you know how to direct them

im doing ok now. I have more knowledge and experience and I think this time i'll stay on the upward path for good.
nothing is bad except your perception of it

Have you never heard of facegains you newfag?

Just realize that you don't really possess anything beyond yourself and your actions. Love, but don't just love that person. When something goes wrong just realize that you can find love again just as easily with someone else.

You're gonna make it bro.

>You just posted a dead man lmao.
He drowned in all the pussy. RIP

Top kek, what is that picture?

The lion killed by a dentist on safari and the gorilla shot because a kid fell in his cage. You should know the rest

Not worth it m8.
Some bitch will make you feel bad at some point. The instant that happens, you will lose all motivation to lift.
Lift for yourself.

>When something goes wrong just realize that you can find love again just as easily with someone else.

This is what most dudes dont understand... There are literally Billions of girls in the world. To think just because that one slut turned you down your life is over is false.

you should lift for yourself you dumb cuck.

bitches are just a bonus.

if picking up women was your main goal you shoulda just applied yourself and gotten rich instead.

The only reason trannies are trannies is because they're ugly and think they'll get attention when they're 'girls'
Then they realise they're still ugly and an hero
Good riddance

Fucking awesome response
teach me your alpha ways daddy

Only if it's for the one on the left.

I meant the other way around.

face gains only exist if a decent base is already present
And they're more due to losing fat and cleaning up diet than lifting

Great posts guys. Some of these are cold.

Gold*
Not cold, goddamit

seems like youve never heard of HEIGHT and FRAME

>so you can listen to your Adele cd's and draw pen marks where the cuts on your wrists should be.
kek

My friday:
>get drunk
>cut self to the soundtrack of the 1985 American/Japanese feature film "Mishima: A Life in Four Chapters" by american composer Philip Glass
Last friday night well spent
#GorillaMindset
Pro-tip: You need to become even more oppressive than the muslims, srs
Mature hairline is good, aryans are supposed to have one. Doesn't guarantee you'll go bald until VERY late in your life. My father, myself and all my uncles have receded temples, but my grandfather kept his hair until he was 80.
Cost of food
Love is real and all, but most humans are too broken and have hearts full of filth and pig shit, literally suckling at Satan's teat all day every day, that's why we can't love.
Practical-utilitarian philosophy such as stoicism is the lowest tier of humanity and the death of culture.

t. Oswald Spengler

>Give it to me raw bros

No homo?

its sad how this board came to be

why even bother coming here to say crap like being fit doesnt help ur sex life

its a obvious lie... girls are vain as fuck and being ripped improves it like WHOA, they basicly drool for ur cock, but keep being like that, more pussy for me

What percentage of trans are female to male? I feel like 90% are just boys wanting to switch to life on easy mode

girl on the right is my gf's sister. anyone want pics. ofcourse they will be facebook pics, no nudes

>hey emma i heard you like confident american men
>i made you a picture of you and me together
>it took me 6 weeks to complete
>please can you look at it for 4 seconds?
>please can you breathe in my direction?
>n-no?... ok i love y- (limo door slams)

you can't lift for girls
you can only lift lift for yourself to get girls, so you're still lifting for yourself

still less pathetic than lifting for Veeky Forums

not true. im an ugly muthafucker. or to be politically correct, facially unconventional. ive fucked, dated, and impregnated models. its all about confidence, and feelings, if a girl feels that your good looking, then you are, if she wants to be around you, she will.

my friend routinely gets girls gawking at him. even the girl i was seeing said he was very handsome. it makes me look even worse, but it means i have to give 110% when i communicate with a woman.

im not gonna lie, my soul dies everything ive spent 2 hours picking out an outfit, doing my hair, only to be ignored when groups of girls literally surround my friend. usually its just me and him when we go to clubs and i must look like the ugly duckling. i just take all that anger and frustration and i channel it. ive actually been with more women than him, simply because he doesnt need to make an effort, and doesnt bother to fuck them, knowing another female is around the corner.

me? i cant afford to take that chance, i have to be all or nothing and work with what i have.