Haha thanks for taking my out user, you're hilarious

>haha thanks for taking my out user, you're hilarious
>come on, have a beer!!
>what does tracking macros mean??

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what does tracking macros mean??
It means that with some simple fortune-telling, I can preemptively outwit goblins and enjoy a beer.

This.

I am cutting at 800kcal deficit, and i fit 2 beers into my macros last night.
No regrets.

are u fucking dumb bro, you are littarly fucked in the gym for the next few days...RIP gains

>You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and play around with your blood.

I'm glad you asked, haha!

days? try years. He's done.

My hilarious?

*tips icepack*

>you`re hilarious
>you are hilarious
>not understanding contractions

>tfw today is volume day, and i am lifting 80% my 8rm on my main lifts

NO REGRETS!!!

Years?
That shit is permanent.
One beer on a deficit, and you can kiss a lifetime of natty gains goodbye.

Might as well start roiding

read the sticky

Thank you.

Being conscious of what you put into your body doesn't mean you can't drink alcohol. On the contrary, stupid rules like never drinking mainly exist for children, alcoholics, and other people who can't (or won't) demonstrate moderation.

>haha! You're so silly, user
>what is a "sticky?"

>when your girl has a worse hairline than you
JUST

Spotted the guy who thinks kino is roiding
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23470309

I'm newfag, I don't know what macros are.

Am I reading that study correctly? Alcohol consumption significantly increases testosterone production and availability?

>implying im not roiding
Are you even trying to make it ?

I think so

s. At 140-300 min postexercise, TT, FT, and free androgen index were significantly higher for EtOH

(TT: 22.5 ± 12.5 nmol·L; FT: 40.5 ± 7.6 pmol·L) than for placebo (TT: 13.9 ± 6.8 nmol·L; FT: 22.7 ± 10.0 pmol·L). No differences between conditions were noted for SHBG, cortisol, or estradiol.

basicly you take ur height, weight and roughly how active you are then you use that to calculate how much fat,carbs,protein and callories ur body needs to optimaly funcation with this information you either take up to 25% away (cut) to lose weight or at 25% to bulk (gain muscle) its basicly callorie counting but doing it in a way that lets you build muscle mass effectively with out gaining to much fat or lose fat effectively with out losing to much muscle. There you go crash cource.

if you can understand it out from my dyslexic 4th grade english paragrah I just wrote.

I just read a few other articles and it's basically this:
Alcohol is bad BUT very low levels of alcohol (3 drinks or less for someone who weighs 180lbs) isn't a big deal. Alcohol increases testosterone levels BUT decreases the amount of testosterone your body is able to absorb.

Nice try internet, I'm still not drinking.

Ok. Thanks for the beer. *Glug*
Tracking macros means I keep track of the macronutrients in the food I consume to make better progress when I lift weight
*Glug glug*
Good thing Beer is mostly water and this is also my cheat day, amirite?

>he took the bait :^)

>drinking beer
>"natty"
Go back to /fraud/
I'll bet you also eat milled grains

hahaha, good one m8

thanks user

not to get all pointy elbows; but there is something oddly unattractive about this girl.

I think it's the teeth/smile, just bland ..she reminds me of every middle class suburban girl in the US whose parents went into debt to get her braces at 11..

her name is probably melissa or stephanie or something equally bland. I'm guessing her bathroom has "live, laugh, love" stickers plastered on the wall, along with scented tea candles. Her favorite show is friends, loves norah jones, and drives either a civic or a jetta.

she's not trashy or slutty, or anything awful like that. just boring, ordinary, and completely generic :(

Fuck that's hot.

you have to keep making these posts wherever you go user

I trust you

I actually don't drink.

I always get tons of flak for it during social outings or what have you. What do you think of that guy at the party that doesn't drink Veeky Forums?

Pretty much
>Inb4 whiteknights