Been successful with my cut 16 days now, so fuck you I'm ordering a large supreme + some pasta

been successful with my cut 16 days now, so fuck you I'm ordering a large supreme + some pasta

fucking suck my dick you cannot talk me out of this

FUCK YOU ALL

enjoy not making it

I see your cry for help.

Kek. We don't have to talk you out of it, just look in the mirror

happy for you, user

no need to be hostile

enjoy your pizza

wish I could join

>Submitting to food
>Treating yourself as an common animal instead of the APEX predator

Not going to make it.

you'll be fine. the best cut of my life i used to get shit faced once a week and i'd end up eating retarded shit. the rest of my diet was completely and 100% on point though.

GONNA DO IT, GOT THE ORDER PREPPED... JUST GOTTA GET MY WALLET AND THIS IS A DONE DEAL FAGGOTS

For a miserable pleasure you'll soon regret, you are gonna throw away your lifes work

Yeah make sure you get that dipping ranch for 49cents you fat fuck

Order breadsticks for me

make sure to purge afterwards

FOUND A BETTER COUPON

2 XL FOR $18.99? YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

and it won't even be decent pizza and pasta.

Xl wtf make it a medium bro

just make sure you don't break your weekly deficit

do a harder cut tomorrow or fast or something idk to make up for it

but really, if you have to ''cheat'' on your diet, it's a shit diet. focus on lifestyle changes. the food you eat everyday has to be stuff you enjoy.

FAST FOOD CANNOT BE BUILT INTO A HEALTHY LIFE STYLE FAGGOT, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

YOU CAN ONLY BINGE FAST FOOD, NEVER MODERATE IT.

Oh fuck me that looks good. Fammit op your cancer is gonna ruin my cut now faggot... Also i understand the pizza by itself but adding the pasta will most likely undo a weeks worth of cutting(not to mention i dont know how the fuck you can stomach it if you are less than 300lbs) . Just eat the pizza and dont eat for the next 24 hours.

don't do it user, it's just going to snowball until you've lost all progress

it's summer bro, beach month starts in a few weeks

stay strong bro, please reconsider

Its funny how the author has no idea either what one eats to stay fit

to be fair the fit girl is better looking to begin with

>tfw you have a cheatday every sunday while cutting

Bros just carb cycle. Eat under 20g of carbs Monday- Saturday and use sunday to carb up on whatever.

I lose 2 pounds a week and I take in at least 4-6000 cals on an average cheatday. Doesn't set me back and no I don't do a shitload of cardio.

This desu

>just eating a whole potato with her breakfast.

with her hands as well christ what a mess..

How do you do for energy/tiredness. Carbs are pretty much my only energy source as I don't really intake a whole lot of sugar. Should I up my fats? The only real amount of fats im getting is my bacon/eggs in the morning.

Not that bro, but fats and caffeine

>caffeine

the french jew!

no but rly i should definitely up my fat intake cheers senpai

make sure you order that pizza low sodium cause it sounds like you're providing all the salt

Dude I do this every week too. Not ridiculous amounts like what you're doing but like a medium pizza and a 2L pop. Rest of the week I'll be eating like 30g of carbs a day tops. Gotta love ephedrine man

who said it has to be fast food?

if thats the only food you enjoy, there is something wrong

but user, in america you don't have pizzas.

THIS is a pizza.

that's a peice of shit

>dry 'charred' ""bread""
>6 globs of one type of cheese, unmelted completely
>thin as fuck tomato 'sauce' ( broth)
> leaves to make it to make it extra pretty
>top it off with a drizzle of lubricant else its too dry to eat without

and lets not forget
>no meat

I just went to the fridge and ate about 150g of cheese. hold me cutbros

>eating pizza with pasta

what on god's green earth are you doing?

>you have been visited by angry doge

working out didn't give her those titties

Dat filename

I hope you're not posting from London, kafir, mr. khan has banned these types of comics

DID YOU GET IT AND EAT IT YOU FAT FUCK!!!!!¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Before you gorge yourself, think of all the diet days it will take you to make up for this one bout of gluttony.

made it bros, ate my normal dinner, drank a bunch of green tea & water, and am not decompressing for sleep

made it bros, live to fight another day

Order Pizza Hut, you fucking pleb.

Lel
>He's not gonna make it

user, I want you to do me a favor before you commit to that. I want you, for only 45 seconds, to look at yourself in the mirror. Don't simply look in the mirror but look at yourself. What do you like? Name those things. Can you see your abs without flexing? Are they well defined? Do your delts cast a shadow onto your toned triceps? Are your pecs really pecs or are they tits? Begin to feel your body. Are you instinctively flexing at the touch of a hand? Is that natural or are you compensating for something? Do you like the feel of each and every part of your body? Can you press your finger into your skin? Is it just skin or something that can be worked off? Do you like your midriff? Not just the front, but also the sides? Turn 90 degrees and look at your posture. Did you instinctively correct it? Is that normal? Do you like the way you look from the side? Do you like everything you've just explored? Really? Because eating even one fucking slice of pizza is going to fuck that all up.

>eating dominos

why can't you just get some good pizza if you're gonna go all out?