Powerlifting
Powerliftinggeneral.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EHNY_9cHlyI
youtube.com/watch?v=TNnwdpl9W1M
youtube.com/watch?v=62uCuLQtBkk
youtu.be/_5AbjhlQP04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just found out my testosterone levels are way above the normal range. Is this why I'm able to gain strength and muscle while on a cut?

well trappy is a man, and comune grill literally doesnt fucking shower, so theres not much choice

fuck trappy
marry trappy
kill my virginity

>able to gain strength and muscle while on a cut
reee

REKT

KILL ALL THREE

t. ME

Commune girl showers and shaves now that she moved to civilization.

Do wedges count as a deficit when deadlifting?

no

Yes

>you'll never discuss Evola in bed with Sparrow

Maybe

nice, trappy is best girl

>girl
Trappy is a man

We know, Sean. You post it 49 times per day to mask your latent homosexual tendencies.

>we know

Clearly not or else this discussion wouldntbe happening

>tfw starting a powerlifting/strongman club at my sizeable university

My average sized state's biggest uni doesn't have a powerlifting club or a student organization based on lifting at all. Really weird considering how packed the gym is and how easy it is to start a club.

TAKING IDEAS FOR CLUB NAME. I don't want to include the uni name in the club so that's irrelevant. A club for strength training in general, based more around powerlifting/strongman type stuff.

never talk to me or my trappy ever again

club Veeky Forums

>tfw 4 months later and she still hasn't responded

Ok so I have really deep hip sockets and long ass femurs. Without a bar or anything I cant get deeper than parallel, my femur runs into my pelivs I can actually feel it if I pay attention.

With a bar and comfy squat stance, my deepest point without spine flexion is about a half inch above parallel.

What should I do? Will tracking my knees out further allow me to hit depth with less hip flexion?

All input appreciated. I can get video of me squatting bodyweight later tonight hopefully to show you where hip flexion ends and lumbar begins, its really high and kinda annoying.

dead ends r us

>advertising sites with non functional sql databases

underrated post

why would you even blank that out
you know how easy that would be to find?

I would think that only Sean would go through the effort so w/e

>underrated post
Trappy is a man

God you're boring

i can tell that this is the autistic twink that looks like he's 13

>take a nap on the couch
>wake up
>cant feel hip injury anymore
WTF LADS IM SO HAPPY :)))))))

???????????????? LOOOOOOOOOOOL

and still lifts more than the new trips

I skipped the gym yesterday, had to wait for some paperwork that arrived this morning instead. still did a pretty solid martial arts training

might take today off as well and do my 1rm stuff tomorrow, so i can start my new program on saturday.

and you arent, we get it.
no man would spend his time insulting others for the shear fun of it, thats wimp talk

its just gone lmao
hip think he slick

[State] [University Mascott's Name] Powerlifting Club

>pointing out a fact is an insult

dont talk about my girlfriend like that

Describing somebody but what they are isnt an insult

You however just gave a perfect example in your post, so I guess you are what you said you are, and also a hypocrite

My university has 20,000 students and they shot down our application :(

Good luck though your school probably isn't as garbage

Daily reminder that squats are the king of exercises

finally you talk some sense

>doing the same over and over and expecting different results
i also have a """fact""" about you

take your """facts""" to instead

damn right

But you realize that boardshorts has never 2 times BW squatted before

I'm sorry that Im pointing out that your crush is a man
Must be terrible coming to grips that youre a homosexual

and you care me because?

I'm the fact stater

guess my tripcode

>ImInsane
what do i win?

try the code for yourself and see if it matches

Anyone else like listening to objectively "meh" music while lifting. Like a band in a certain genre you know aren't particularly good or unique but give u that feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=EHNY_9cHlyI

for example

Yep.

youtube.com/watch?v=TNnwdpl9W1M

youtube.com/watch?v=62uCuLQtBkk

i actually like that song :(

:(

shit I actually do too it's probably my favorite of all his stuff but the majority of his stuff sucks

pretty good workout today. pretty much everything is feeling strong rn, feelsgoodman

based haack and his friends were using the god benches today, so twink alex and I had to use this one. see how when I go to put my feet down, they run into those support things? really negatively affects how much leg drive and arch I can get because I have to push my feet out a few extra inches.

really can't be too upset about doing over 300 for multiple reps for the first time ever though, especially with how much volume coach sabre had me doing immediately before, both in bench and squats.

also my back was fried af from both the squats yesterday and the stuff I was doing in this workout before this set.

so tl;dr: happy with this

preach

Someone please?

ipf

y didnt u bench with HAACK

>alex talking to qts irl

'no'

Do people not think this?

Squats are the most genetically determined lift, if you have good hip structure and short femurs / long torso, you have a good squat. That is ALL there is to it

He's fucked one

Hi friends,

form check: youtu.be/_5AbjhlQP04

I have had this belt for awhile but I haven't used it for squats. I am just starting to use it and I did a sixth set for VD today with it on. I have been hesitant to use it since it makes my squat feel weird and it seems like it catches me precisely at or around depth when I get into the hole. Since I usually go deeper than depth, it has made my squat feel weird, but i am trying to adjust.

please let me know how depth, form generally, looked.

thanks lad senpaitachi.

=)

kek mad squatlet

>Squats are the most genetically determined lift

I think I've been banned

because he was doing 425 for fucking triples
one of his buddies squatted money for a triple too (in knee wraps, but still)

>one

squatlet would imply he is good at squats, the same way a manlet would be considered short

>>one

AS far as my research has concluded
There is however a chance, however unlikely, that there has been more than one qt deflowered

Why do they call it a dogma if there is no dog?

Do you know why Stanley Kubrick called a clockwork orange by said title?

a manlets is good at being a man?

>this job application requires you to send a recent photo
ok
>smiling
... FUCK

I think we could slide the bench forward, so that wouldn't be a problem. See the thing just below the bench that can be adjusted?

What job you applying for senpai?

You look jacked as fuck in that photo
Though i think it may intimidate the little koreans so you should sent a shirtless pic as well so they actually know you're DYEL

>not smiling while lifting

hey cutie ;)

Alex, you, Sabre, and a couple other plg guys are gonna be at the meet in Ohio, July 30, right?

I don't know why but you kind of look adorable in that picture. Must be the child like wonder in your eyes.

Depth isn't even close to a problem don't fish for compliments

Your velocity is weird do you always squat that way?

>Alex, you, Sabre, and a couple other plg guys are gonna be at the meet in Ohio, July 30, right?

Take it from me (the fact stater) no one fucking likes you or would want you there
The entire time, you there, with them, would make it completely awkward, however, they would be too nice to explain to you that youd be a giant autistic jewish elephant in the room

Your descent is really fucking fast m8, what do you mean by your belt catching you?

It's not like I'm asking him if he'll accept me or be my friend. I probably wouldn't even approach him or anyone else. Just asking a simple question.

Fact stater actually stating facts

this

gtfo in here

English teacher in Korea

I'm basically dead inside

i seriously can't get a decent picture. i don't look this bad on film, but with a still image i look awful

yeah that's the one. we compete on the 31st though

I don't think that will make a huge difference, because at least when I setup, I set myself relative to the bar, and unless the bar is moving forward too, I don't think there'll be much of a difference. does that make sense or no?

also remember when I said I used to be really low bf%? here is me about a week out from that test I told you about

damn this could've been FR's best argument

Lmao shut your fucking mouth when you're talking boy.

Whether you're """""good at it"""" or not, it is paramount to any and all forms of strength training

you look like a cancer patient

Forgot my tripcode LOL

Shave stache, smile like you mean it a little

How do you have such a pretty squat?

lol i love your moustache dude

So I guess, using your logic, you're not """good at strength training""""

>he didn't see the webm

:( I wasn't trying to fish for compliments. thanks for replying m8.

When you say velocity is weird, do you mean down, up, or both?

I was definitely thinking a lot about the belt so that probably affected my sets, but I tend to have a pretty fast descent. It's an artifact of doing highbar previously and divebombing squats.

thanks for replying.

Yeah, I am trying to squat more slowly. I think squatting more slowly makes it a lot easier to make the "meme-muscle connection" with your glutes.

When I say the belt catches me, if I go any deeper than that when I wear a belt, I get pitched the fuck over and buttwink--that's all.

when im beltless theres no forward pitch.