You guys hating on Jason Blaha are literally like the same people who hated on Zyzz when he was still alive...

You guys hating on Jason Blaha are literally like the same people who hated on Zyzz when he was still alive, you realize this right???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNGJFPjcrng
rutube.ru/video/db891bf00ba3c8013688c2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

except zyzz wasnt full retard

You're a fucking faggot, dude.

bloho

how? zyzz never hated on people and was young, tapered, skinny fit and wouldn't "murder someone if they tried to fight me"

Zyzz
>looked good
>father of aesthetics
>charismatic
>encouraging
>partied hard
>hooked up with hot bitches
>died doing coke and steroids
He lived how everyone wants to. Loved fast, died young.

Jason Bloho
>fat
>ugly
>pretends to have PTSD
>pretends he was a mercenary
>wears military apparel (grub style, 9line, etc which is gay as fuck in the first place)
>dating woman who looks like shrek
>paid someone to pretend his nickname was Hemingway in THE MOST cringeworthy video I've ever seen

Fuck Jason Bloho

Hemingway? I don't keep track of his autism beyond/fit/

Hold on a second, is that my boy Hemet Nesingwary?

youtube.com/watch?v=oNGJFPjcrng

From the Clinton years?

Blaha you just have to feel sorry for at this stage. He clearly has some serious mental and physical health issues. He needs medication, therapy, & personal trainer.

I wasnt here when Zyzz was alive

I don't even know what to say at this point.

Blaha legit needs help

If you comment "that's my boy Hemingway" on his YouTube he'll delete the comment lol

God damn, from the Clinton years as well? I'm thinking around the Bush Senior years...

So Jason Blaha is most likely a persona or full on fictional character. The guy we see in videos is an actor playing the role of Blaha. It's like a social experiment or something.

Really like this video though. He's creating a narrative. I look forward to more videos from this project.

he loves his .308

Jason Blaha was hunting down drug lords in South America before you where born kiddo

/YOUTUBE/ FUCKING WHEN?!?

Jason Blaha made up some BS that he was a mercenary and has PTSD. To validate his claim he had one of his friends make this cringy video. People debunked it and now he says the FBI is tracking people and shit

He's batshit. He was probably rejected from the military for some reason and just cannot get over it.

Is blaha the new ashida Kim ? I wonder if he actually makes money shitposting on the internet.

Blaha descended down from mount Olympus

Blaha is the quintessential Donald Trump supporter.

He's not wrong in that pic.

>I am a drooling retard

blowhole uses a walking stick? dafuq?

>Implying hes wrong
>Implying armed faggots couldnt have taken down a isis wanabee

>The armed gunman wasnt the problem

he made a video about how he was in a car wrek and after recovery took up powerlifting somewhere on his channel.

hes cool and has some interesting videos but the e-drama bullshit gets annoying. same reason i stopped watching rich piana or jerry ward.

I know this is bait but whatever.

At least zyzz worked his ass off. He knew his shit and actually work hard. I don't give a shit how much gear you're on. You have to work and eat.

Blaha is a perfect example. He's on gear and looks like total shit because he has zero self control.

rutube.ru/video/db891bf00ba3c8013688c2
So those of you who don’t believe any of this, that’s okay I really don’t give a fuck. I’m still telling my story. This is what it is and if you don’t believe me fuck you go fuck yourself i don’t care. For all these guys who are veterans who are standing there still screaming about your valor, stolen valor, after what i just told you that that sounds like i am stealing any of your valor, you know what? Fuck you kid. And go fuck yourself I don’t really care what you think. But i will tell you this. If you decide that you’re going to come confront me physically about it you better not be a fucking POG. You better be a stone cold killer. If you come at me aggressively voice raised negative body language as someone who i know is a trained killer. Because i don’t flinch anymore when i hear a rifle round come by my head. When i hear that whoop and that snap or that sonic boom. I haven’t flinched in 20 years from that shit. I got over that a long time ago. So if you come at me i want you to know something. It’s not gonna be me who goes in the ground. I’m still here. I’m still upright and drawing air.

>the one armed man was not the problem

Yeah he is you mong

>let's arm drunk fags (let's not talk about the other drugs) that will surely prevent mass shooting in bars

even his fb followers told him he was retarded

could not make it after
> our boy hemingway

>One armed man