Halp

> 6' 225
> need to lose 30 lbs in 6 weeks

Wat do Veeky Forums

Cut off leg

Lose 30 lbs. I see where you're confused. I once tried to lose 30 lbs and stopped at 20. But then next time I went over by 5. Numbers...

Yummy

How about:
> 40 min cardio in morning
> lift at night
> 1800 cal diet

?

Simple. I'll break down the math for you. Follow along:

1 lb = 3500 calories deficit
30 lbs = 105,000 calories deficit
divided by 42 days = 2500 calories per day deficit

So, you just have to eat 2500 calories fewer per day than you burn. So if you're like me, and your TDEE is, for example, 2200, then that would mean you get to eat nothing, I mean literally fucking nothing except water, AND on top of that exercise off an additional 300 calories per day.

(Pro tip: Don't actually do this.)

HIIT combined with keto and an EC stack. Eat no more that 100 kcal per day.

*1000 kcal

That actually sounds pretty reasonable. Not OP but still inspired

kek you could try op but if you have such low self control you let yourself reach 225 lbs and such low patience you only just now realized you have to lose this weight you will never make this routine

Everyone on fit is now more retarded for having been in the vicinity of this post. We literally have a guy who think's he's a girl posting fitness advice and you just made him more retarded.

I was once in fantastic shape. I realize this goal is a bit spastic but I'm going to try.

Wrong. The math is right, but you can absolutely burn those 300 calories by eating negative calorie foods, which burn more calories being digested than they contain. These include celery, oranges, grapefruit, carrots, tomatoes, and watermelon among others.

Juice fast.

You may fuck your metabolism up but it seems a ton of people have done juice fasts and lived.

Tbh this is the only way you will do it. Like said use EC (ephedrine + caffeine) so you don't give in to overeating, then the hardest part will probs sticking to cardio every day, and IMO maybe only life every other day for some sort of recovery. Lifting isn't for burning calories

I've dropped 110 pounds in 4 months using protein sparring modified fasts. If you have just 6 weeks, start tomorrow and you can loose 30 pounds with relative ease.

Find a copy of Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook. The diet is basically nothing but fish oil, whey, and chicken breast with a weekly carb refeed. Combine this with intermittent fasting, EC stack, yohimbine, cardio, and lifting and you can safely lose 5 pounds a week.

It's tough but it fucking works. I've dropped 110 pounds in 5 months cycling this stuff.

Not her but are there dangers to EC stacks?

Seconding for PSMF for quick cut. You won't lose 30 pounds in 6 weeks but you can shave off a decent amount.

Doing PSMF for 3 weeks, I've dropped around 11 lbs so far. That's with not being 100% strict on Saturdays also.

take 5 grams DNP

Strategically cut oof fat with a butcher knife

DNP
N
P

>Do cardio when you wake up on empty stomach(drinking water is fine)
>eat chicken breast and rice every day
>get at least 100g of protein in you
>aim for 1500 calories, use a app
>gallon of water a day
>work out

I checked to see if this post was made by a tripfag. It was that retarded.