For guys who have gone from out of shape to fit or at least above average athletic...

For guys who have gone from out of shape to fit or at least above average athletic, did you experience an increase in libido?

No, I didn't. But I don't mind. Why do want a higher libido?

Yes.

Seeing girls being interested in me gave me a renewed hope in my sex life

yes

especially after heavy squatting

i can now jizz 3 times in a row without going soft or stopping

Oh yeah. I lost 170 lbs and now I go for 30 minutes at a time. Plus I've trained to be multi orgasmic, so I can cum about 9 times a day before pain.

>dfw came here from Veeky Forums

>pic
>source: Not Veeky Forums

How is Biz at 124 half of them lose thousands overnight on the robin hood threads.

>9 times

That can't be healthy

Quite the opposite actually.
Before I really got lean or much stronger than the average untrained dude, I used to be able to fuck my gf at the time for 35-50 minutes, hard, recklessly, cum, piss, have a drink of water and go again for even longer.
These days I usually fuck for 15 minutes, maybe as long as 30 if I'm really careful with my rhythm. Then I have to wait at least 15-20 minutes before I can get hard again, and then at least an hour before a third time. It's a different girl now, and maybe me and my previous girlfriend just had great chemistry or something, but yeah, my sex drive and sex skills have both declined.

>Retards on this board has genius level intelligence

Trustworthy research right here, totally legit!

Hard to tell if it came from being fitter od just higher self esteem since I've gained more womans attention

Yes, definitely.

No, actually my libido is low as fuck. I'm not even faping any more, lul, maybe once in a week or month. And then I'm trying to fap - my boner is too week, I feel myself so bad while doing this. Good news - I'm cumming in 2 minutes at max, so this lasts not that long.

Lol, I came 12 times after my first day at the gym.

Yes I used to fuck my GF only once a week, now it's almost every day, but I come faster than before

Cut or uncut? I'm starting to have this problem

my dick looks bigger cause less fat around the base

yes. I jizz more and harder and I take less time between rounds depending on whether I'm on a dry spell or not. 3-5 days without release and it takes three rounds minimum to drain the snake.

desu it's probably a combination of lifting and a healthier diet.

Hose

Cut. But, you know, I think its because of my mind, it seems kinda damaged, because I didn't talk to grills for 7 years now. I'm just sad and angry all the time, maybe it makes my libido low and makes me cum so fast - I just want it to end it as fast as possible, I don't get any pleasure.

I don't understand this there is no reference to how the iq stats where obtained except for a mention of some double blind test. Also no source.

my libido is just as low now when i can deadlift 200kg as it was when i was a skinnyfat dyel with shit diet

Nope

Basically some rando's made genuine shitposts of random discussions in every board and expected people to make the effort to reply.

Yes, but I have difficulty lasting a long time unless I'm drunk or have already fucked the girl a good amount of times already.

Guess I just get super excited with new pussy.

I feel a genuine attraction like "I really want to fuck this girl and rub my dick on her pussy" whereas when I was fatter it was just kind of like, jerking off because it feels good and that's what dudes do.

I attribute it to a better hormone profile that comes along with improved body composition, but who knows

Same here, feels bad man.

Used to fap all the time when I was fat, then lost the weight and my libido with it.

I've actually lost my virginity recently, but there was no lust, I basically forced myself to get through with it hoping it reignite something...

I don't have to see much in order for me to get ticked off

Doesn't sound like a valid test also that probably only tests verbal skill not numerical.

Went from in shape to more in shape. The increase in libido is insane. Also days after I do heavy whole body movements I'm horny as fuck. It all has to do with testosterone production.

It's weird but as my estrogen has gotten lower from losing fat and getting more test my libido has gotten a lot worse. I think my high estrogen gave me a slutty girl's libido, for a man, but now that I only have test it's just like... meh... not interested in sex