Let's get a thread going to motivate us to lift long after our prime. Post impressive aged physiques

Let's get a thread going to motivate us to lift long after our prime. Post impressive aged physiques

Can't wait to be a silver fox bros

Natty?

Dat lack of collagen in skin makes u look SHREDDED

Lifting past the age of 25 is a pointless waste of time

We old farts will never achieve real gains without roids, and even then we still wont compare to the young folk

no way that guy is over 45.

Mark Felix 50 years old

Yeah, and fuck health and all. lifting for grills and to make other men feel inferior are the only motivations a guy could have. Yeah

so your solution is to just give up?

when the going gets tough, thats when you should push harder brah

>20lb curls
>some fucked up belt

wat

dude

no way man. it's like logan's run. after 25, the state should execute you to make way for younger more beautiful people. old people make me want to throw up.

obviously

dude looked jacked af for his age in Whiplash.

He's 62...

>Lifting past the age of 25 is a pointless waste of time
honestly if you haven't become ripped, rich, and have a hot gf by the age of 25 you should just kill yourself

I'm 40 and in better shape than most of the young dudes at my gym

those tris though...

This is how stupid young people are. They believe shit like this.... And who would run the state? Twenty somethings cannot even afford houses and wake up on time to get to work and you think they will command a state? Hilarious.

Look at the most powerful and richest people in the world. Most are Men and Most are Old... And they are just going to give such powers to the young? You are fool who doesn't live in reality.

Look in the competitive field I guess I get what you are saying. But in the real life just trying to look good and smash babes world? I don't think you understand how dyel/fat the average person is. There is still much fun to be had bros. Keep at it.

hes wearing a bicep blaster

Absolutely not... also I'm pretty sure he's dead.