> kayaking
> swimming
> all the rest

stair stepper

I don't know this exercise...

Swimming!

the one you enjoy enough to do consistently

none as it kills gains.

is swimming for an hour too much after a weightlifting exercise which is 45min-60 mins?

people say I'm working myself too hard but I don't feel like I am. I'm still able to push hard during my workouts

don't fall for the 'cardio kills gains' meme

makes no fucking sense. by swimming you'll be leaner and look better

Rowing

HIIT
effective + efficient

running. because its the simplest of all. you dont need a lake. you dont need a bicycle.

What's so great about cycling compared to the things below it?

hiking, mountain biking, and swimming are probably top tier. guess you could throw trail running in there also but thats basically just fast hiking without doing anything but looking at your feet to make sure you dont bust ass.

This.

Google "Couch 2 5k" if you can't run for shit.

running for sure.
cycling and swimming are good too, but running is god tier.

It depends what you're training for.
I have a terrible attention span and I train for a sport that requires quick bursts of high speed followed by slower periods so I do HIIT.

it wont make you want to kill yourself as a result of boredom

This. Compare Sprinters to marathon runners. Which do you want to look like? Plus, if you're not an athlete, you're not worrying about being able to play a game for hours at a time, you burn more calories quicker, it takes less time to get a full workout, and being able to sprint is much more useful than run long distances, but that's just my opinion on that last one.

Rollerblading is god tear

Same here man. Rugby?

Running is the easiest to pick up but can become dull very quickly. Cycling on trails or even on the road can be hard to pick up due to expenses or weather but takes a lot to become boring.

Either or work, just make sure you have proper running form.

It's overrated don't worry bout it.

Definitely not running for me when I'm Veeky Forums. I ran distance in highschool when I was a fast af 135 pound twink. Running when you're 185 pounds is shitty -- you'll never be fast or even close to fast.

Rowing is god-tier when you're very muscular. You can put that shit to use.

This, all my marathon runner friends are skeletons or fat ass. I swim and look ripped. My buddy sprints and is also ripped.

Marathon running is such a meme when it comes to fitness

running is also extremely boring when compared to other aerobic exercises

if you feel good and properly eat/rest don't worry about

moving around quickly for long periods of time works wonders

no fucking way is swimming less boring than running. swimming is sensory-deprivation.

depends where you swim 2bh

swimming at the beach is bretty fun :^)

stop listening to those idiots. one hour of swimming is super low impact. the cold water might even minimize inflammation.

its all preference man dont get so worked up on an opinion.

I could never bring myself to do any type of cardio till i started swimming

boxing

Field hockey.

But humans are made to be long distance runners...we are very efficient at covering long distance. We're outclassed in sprinting.

I'll be laughing at you when rapture happens and we're all left on earth with no vehicles. Let's see how far that sprinting gets you. I'll be miles away running to safety.

I'll be laughing just as hard as you decide to jog instead of using a bicycle you fuckwad

same here my nig

Have fun out-jogging a lion charging at you while I'm out-sprinting you

running is best for practicality and you actually do get really fit from it

swimming is awesome because it's calming and also heaps tone muscle and strengthen posture if done correctly

boxing is cool because it's a massive Adrenalin rush and gives you confidence knowing you can beat cunts up if needed

but wont boxing give you brain damage? i can't really afford to lose any more of my brain cells if you know what i mean aha :) x

You won't get any if you don't spar.

Even if you do, you will be fine under moderation really.

unlikely

i just do it once or twice a week mostly working on technique and occasionally sparring

Shut up you fat fuck

hmm.. okay, but light sparring wont really prepare me for a real fight... since sparring is basically in slow motion, and in a real fight you'll have to deal with pain.

I don't know where you got that from but light sparring will help you so much more than full on sparring for beginners

Every time i go for a run i have a bad experience: stray dogs, cars, other people on my way etc

I'd like a nice forest next to my house so i can run everyday

Get a room

Marathon runners train by running dozens of miles per week.

There is a difference between that and someone who does cardio by running for 30 minutes 4 times a week