In all honesty why the hate on Rich Piana? He seems nice and humble in all his vids...

In all honesty why the hate on Rich Piana? He seems nice and humble in all his vids, nice to staff takes pictures with people etc... Dont get the hate.

Other urls found in this thread:

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is no hate.

He is just memey as fuck.

Clearly you havent discovered mkaleus 2 scoop yet

Still he gets too much shit, and not even joking wise.

Fuck off Piano man go do 8 hour arms.

4>2>1>3

jelly faggots

half the summerfags on Veeky Forums dont even lift and came here to shitpost from /r9k/

Normies don't think he's aesthetic. Lifters know his heart is in the right place, but he has legit body dysphoria. He takes "the day you start lifting if the day you are forever small" too seriously. So to any reasonable person you take a look as rich and go "but why would you ever want to be that big?". His body is impressive but hes not even really that strong. And the stress on his frame, not to mention his heart which hes even touched on is going to be too much to sustain. He's either gonna lose massive size or die incredibly young.

Because he slapped the Spaniard

Unfortunately i think he will die within the next 5 years

>unfortunately I think he's gonna die in the next five years

Is it unfortunate that you think?

There's nothing "unfortunate" about your opinion. You are not clairvoyant. Your uneducated, baseless opinion means nothing.

lol what?

Nigga you high.

Do you think he just "thinks", man? No, he KNOWS, man. When he lifts, he doesn't just lift the weight, he says, I know this weight is lifted. How many people look at their own mass and say: I know this mass lifts? When you finally know that the weight is lifted, you free your mind, man, and you realize you don't need to be big, but instead need to know the bigger weights are lifted.

>his heart is in the right place, but he has legit body dysphoria

This is exactly what I felt the first time I actually looked up his videos. He looks like an absolute asshole, but he's surprisingly chill when he speaks. I think he's finally starting to realize a few things regarding his health, goals, etc.

Rich seems like a major tool, but a personable one. I actually like him even if I think he is the anti-thesis of aesthetics.

how does he seem like a tool?

Go watch some of his "day in the life" videos. Also: He is covered in stupid tattoos (maybe to cover stretch marks, but still.)

He is sort of like vanilla ice: Seems very off-putting, big-headed and what he does is kind of short-sighted- but he often comes over as a decent fella and not an idiot. Certainly not scum like kali or blaha.

autism

>Hey user, I could be your girlfriend tonight

Nigga he's saying "I think he will die soon, which is unfortunate. Is English not your first language?

Like the other anons, I think Rich means well but I think Rich also tries to make his life look better than it is. His life looks likes a middle class rendition of Jay Cutler. Jay Cutler drives the Rolls Royce. Rich drives the old Maserati. Jay has successful businesses that allow him to buy and own big ass homes outright. Rich has a mediocre/struggling business that allows him to rent big homes in not-so good neighborhoods.

Rich is the guy that's probably busted his ass his entire life in one way or another and never really reached the level that others did. He was always just an inch short or making it big time.

I honestly feel sympathy when I look at him in the videos sometimes.

Has anyone noticed that he aged like 15 years in the last 3. Liver failure? I once read his supposed stack and honestly I doubt he'll be around to see another 10. Which is a shame. He's an sanguine idiot but I'd watch his videos over CT, Kali, Blaha, Vegan, Chang and all those other cucks any time of the day. He actually seems like he'd be a good neighbor.

>Buys huge house with full basketball court, bar-lounge, outdoor kitchen.
>Doesn't play ball, drink or cook.
>Has three impractical and not even that great cars instead of two decent ones.
Some people simply never grow out of that financially retarded phase.

Rich actually lives near me in the Renaissance subdivision. He lives on W Via Urbino street. Pretty nice place, but I'm almost positive he is just renting the place.

>you

i think he said in the movie video they're renting

He's a good bloke. Honest about his roid use unlike most of these natty 6pack shortcut fuckers.

He's just trying to make a living like the rest of the supplement selling companies breh.

Two enthusiastic thumbs up from me.

What are you even doing, you pedantic autist

>honest about the roid use

it's not like he can claim he's natty kek

Piano man the best

Which is even worse from a financial standpoint.

yeah i was gonna rent a house instead of buying, the cheapest place was 4800 a month, most were 5500 and they weren't nearly as big as the one rich is in.

socal btw

>When you finally know that the weight is lifted, you free your mind, man, and you realize you don't need to be big, but instead need to know the bigger weights are lifted.

Are you high? Or a third world, no-Engrish motherfucker?

The one he is in I imagine rents for at least 5-6k a month. His last one on Hiawatha rented for 4k-ish though.

the one i tried renting was four fucking bedrooms for 4500 in a smaller town further south than rich and they weren't even fucking nice

i would be surprised if rich rents that place for like than 6k-6500 a month

It's a nice place for sure. Its a 1-1.25 mil home.

i dislike him for his unique marketign of his bs products

ayy lmao

u guys must not live in southern california

that place is 1.5-1.8 i'd guess, especially since it has a pool and looks like it has a view and is nice inside/big

i sold my house for 1.175 (no view about a mile from the beach) and it was 1900 square feet

I hate him for driving carelesly and just thinking it is one big joke.
I dont think that man has very muh sympathy.

I'm high as shit and this is fucking crazy

Renting sucks unless real estate prices are terribly inflated, you live in a country with terrible interest rates or are pumping money into a sensible investment.

Where I live banks charge so much interest that it's cheaper to rent and save up to buy in 10-15 years than buy on a loan.

Is that his house? Where is the lakers court he showed of?

that was his old house u dip

Nah, I've lived in this subdivision for 3 years. The highest any home has sold was 1.5 and it was at least 1k sq foot bigger than Rich's.

We have one that is trying to sell theirs for 2mil and are having a hell of a time.

You can get a good deal in Porter Ranch right now if you're looking to buy.

Sorry for not keeping up with rich pianos real estate portfolio.

must be different than here, i live in san clemente

if you're going to post at least educate yourself beforehand so you don't look stupid

Yeah brother, you're right near the water. You guys have some beautiful views/location that warrant that extra money.

yeah too bad they built a fucking outlet store on the last place there was to build near the ocean and the store doesnt even have a fucking view because the parking structure is closer to the water than the stores are

he's a weak bully

You could have just answered. But yeah, gotta insult someone for asking a question because Veeky Forums should be more like /b/.

The Genova thing or are you referring to something else?

i was meming you fucking idiot he came back with a passive aggressive response so i did too jesus christ u dip

i'm telling a dude to educate himself on fucking rich piana

>too autist for logic
>too autist for bants.
stay you, Veeky Forums.

Everything about the Stay Puft Oil Man is fake--fake muscles, fake plates, fake height (wears lifts), fake tan, fake teeth (veneers), fake hair (transplant) and even fake face. He's had tons of work done on his face (and every other part of his body) according to his ex-fiancee.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099

He buys expensive watches--and rents expensive cars--and then returns them after making a video showing them off. In other words, his possessions too are fake. His wife has fake tits. Hell, those probably aren't even his dogs.

I guess I can't blame him though. He's like a Kardashian sister--he has no discernible talent but we know who he is for some reason. And he seems to do well by selling teenage boys on YouTube some weird, macho fantasy of being a badass who doesn't give a fuck about anything when in reality he's one of the most insecure people in the world. And like a Kardashian, he was raised by a narcissistic SoCal mother with a plastic surgery addiction and a closet homo bodybuilder dad. It's surprising he isn't even more screwed up.

>He's had tons of work done on his face
Jesus christ, what did he look like before? Because he looks like a swollen toe now.

I thought he was a huge douchebag based on images and Veeky Forums posts but when I sat down to watch a few vids I was surprised at how earnest he was. I have to respect him for not selling people a big load of horseshit about being natty and how frankly he'll talk about drug use. Even so he seems really shallow and insecure to the point of being kind of an embarrassment.

If I knew him IRL we probably wouldn't be close friends but I'd be happy to just have his presence in my life, seems like a rad dude.

Someone needed to.

He slapped the retard and it was funny

This, he's a likeable dude, but he is also a walking meme. But that's what you have friends for, to make fun of them

>supplements are useless!
>BUY MY REAL FOOD POWDER GOD DAMN IT!!!

Yeah, but if you take WSM competitors anyone with half a brain knows they're not natty, but none of them speak of it ever.

Hi Rich!

>the problem with every protein powder, including my brand, is that they make the scooper small so you can't find it in the jar
The dude is a real person, very dte

This is dumb as shit

Okay so he doesn't have a basis for his opinion but you also have no room to tell him that. Honestly you saying this just blew the problem up more so why go through the trouble if his ignorance is such a problem?

Supplements aren't useless desu

monkey prick is a genuine prick most of the time, he needed slapping. it didn't even work anyway, he got a shitload of views and subs from it, which he wouldn't shut up about.

Because the king of autism got bitchslapped and triggered all the NEETS, neckbeards, and DYELers.

Apparently, he had fat pockets taken out of his face from underneath his eyes. But that just makes you more gaunt, thus aging you several years in effect. This may explain how he appeared to age something like 15 years between the Mutant shake videos and his more recent stuff. But he was also wearing makeup in those videos.

Rich pianist detected

>BUY MY PACKAGED GROUND BEEF AND PEPPERS! NO DON'T BUY THEM SEPARATELY YOURSELF REEEEEEE

Kali Muscle claims he got to his size with tuna, top ramen, honeybuns and hyphy mud; Rich could easily say the same with Ben & Jerry's, Chipotle, egg whites and Real Food.