Anyone on Veeky Forums on anti depressants? I'm on 30mg of Prozac. Does it kill gains?

anyone on Veeky Forums on anti depressants? I'm on 30mg of Prozac. Does it kill gains?

Kills boners =no fap = more gains

When were you diagnosed and how? Someone force you to a doctor? Went on your own?
Always been curious seeing that I may have some sort of disorder. Runs in the family so I don't doubt it, but at the same time feel it's all in my head.

i thought no fap was a meme for boosting test
isn't it a placebo effect?

Wellbutrin. It maximizes gains. But also abilify and lamictal which neutralizes some of the effect of Wellbutrin so it's kinda meh.

I have been on something since I was 11. I had serious anger issues when i was younger. Now its just typical anxiety and depression shit. was on celexa before

Can you describe your serious anger issues as a child?

>would strike out in little league and throw the bat over the fence and slam the helmet
>took a broken pencil and held it against my brothers neck

i was an autistic beta. i admit it

I was on Zyprexa for about a year and I got fat. Not sure if it was a behavioral side effect or a metabolic side effect.
Either way, got off Zyprexa and got back into shape pretty quickly and easily.

even if i don't make gains its cool. lifting and listening to punk music helps me cope with anything

Not autistic. A violent little shit is all. I used to smash remote controllers to my PS1 when I would lose at anything. Cry then beg for another one but never got it until months later and the process started over.
Is your depression constant if not on medication?

Right with you, man. Some bad brains, Sub humans, crass, minor threat, GBH does it for me.

My man. Ive been listening to new school hardcore these days. I am DYEL as fuck but the combination of the two is my passion

yeah, thats a better way to put it. not sure, honestly. If go a few days without it I start forgetting important things and make off the cuff decisions

Relatively just stick to old school. Can't wrap my head around listening to new stuff, but that's just the asshole inside of me saying no. Definitely the go to music when lifting. Occasionally gotta switch it up though. Keep on keeping on, man. Fuck that "DYEL" shit and just keep lifting. One set at a time.

Thanks bro. Check out the new hardcore when you're in the mood. You're gym sessions won't regret it

im on lamotrigine for bipolar disorder. it helps gains in the sense that i dont spiral into crippling depression anymore, so i always have motivation to lift now.

Me too yo - if your meds need any tweaking at all, see if you can try out some wellbutrin.

i asked my doc and she gave me modafinil. i fucking love that shit so much, gives me a boost whenever i need one so i usually have it with my preworkout mix. she told me a full dose is 200mg, but 100mg does the trick for me. plus im canadian and 100 pills only costs me $15.

I'm pretty damn happy on my cocktail but if it ever stops working on me I'll check out that there modafinil. And I'm 'merican with some shitty preexisting condition so it's only like $650/month + $15 for the pills!

yeah its a good thing to have in your back pocket. ive been on modafinil + lamo for a year and a half now and its still super effective. i mean, im no where near being a normal person and i still have crazy constant mood swings but they're all within a manageable range. the most important thing was putting a floor on my depression, because that used to get nasty.

wellbutrin. god tier. increases metabolism. gives energy. removes the crushing emptiness, without any of the negative effects of SSRIs. SSRIs turned me into a fat zombie, fucking hate them things. wellbutrin saved my life.

>taking antidepressants when lifting is all you need
You sad sacks of shit obviously aren't doing enough cardio or lifting heavy enough

lifting is my anti-depressant man

im diabetic and lifting is my insulin