Okay bruvs...

Okay bruvs, lately my fantasies of being a girl have gone from harmless to actually researching how to make it a reality

I know I don't want this but my impulses tell me otherwise

What do I do to fix this?

Ask yourself why you want to be a girl and try to work back from there

Are you just a gay, "bottom"? Work on dieting and making your frame small to be more accessible for males to fuck you.

/lgbt/

Don't do it OP. No matter what trap routines or hormone supplements you take your chromosomes will always be XY. Trying to change that can fuck up your health in the long run.

You're almost certainly seeking attention from other human beings, probably because you're unattractive
That's yout actual problem and chopping your dick off will just make it worse

I was in this mode a couple years back, dressing a bit, toying on cam, judt experimenting. Got stoned one night a looked in the mirror and had a good laugh at myself. Fetish for fem stuff kinda bled into me overly appreciating the girls perspective. Harmless just don't get crazy and grow tits. dude i work with is transitioning and its a mess. Hes just a dude with baby tits and thining hair in a ponytail.

Actually get laid

I fantasize about it too sometimes, but I know being a tranny is not preferable over being a fully functional biological male.

I'm sure actually having a fulfulling sex life would take away a fair bit of the frustration I feel.

I've you've already entered puberty there's no point in trying to become one since you'll end up like a massive freak.

Just ignore the impulses?

I swear to God, USA is so fucked in some ways. Ways like this.

You'll never be accepted as a female no matter how hard you try and you'll end up wanting to change back or someshit in a year or two. The idea that you should change your sex is beyond retarded and the whole movement was born out of pandering to a bunch of mentally ill people.

It's like legitimizing a delirious guy's impulse to jump out the window 'cause shadow people are chasing, and then you have retards starting to imagine "wow I too feel like I am being chased by shadow people I should jump out the window if you don't support this you are a bigot".

If you change sex you'll end up worse off, both in your head and in reality.

this basically

>guy wants to become girl
>gets surgery
>looks weird, face still manly, body still manly
>starts taking hormones
>'vagina' is basically inside out penis shoved into a hole
>tits look horrid
>hips are not feminine
>entire body screams male
>have to take hormone therapy to become slightly more believable
>most people in the world want you dead
>often doesn't change actual issues because you're not really a female, just a man who tried looking like a woman but ended up looking like something inbetween.
>like fat people the only people arroused to them are fetishists and tranny fetishists are less numerous then fat fetishists.

I'm ok with you being a femboi, but don't mutilate yourself, mate. That's terrible.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Get out you filthy degenerate subhuman scum.

No memeing here, you should probably seek professional help.

>dont think about teens, check out them milfs
Really makes you think huh
what did he mean by this

go to a psychiatrist, seriously. If you have body dysphoria, pills can help.

Back to your containment board

I can't find a way to repress it myself. Been dealing with this for years, finally accepted it. Now transitioning and feel great.

It actually depends on the person.

Dysphoria is a real thing, some have it so weak that it's almost like they're normal, while others have it BAD and trying to tough it out will just result in suicide.

As far as we know, there is no treatment for gender dysphoria, so either it's weak and you can tough it out, it's not that big and you can put a bandaid on it by just trying to be more androgynous or you have it bad and transitioning is your only chance.

Of course, transitioning is not perfect so even that won't work for everyone.

All that said, transitioning is the only form of treatment we currently have for gender dysphoria. And the ways we have to transition are also imperfect. Everything sucks, so just pick whatever has the best chance of letting you live.

we all enjoy a bit of sissy hypno bro, but you gotta know when to stop

Just be gay. Be a feminine guy, but don't pretend to be a woman. You'll never be a woman, even if the rest of society indulges in your delusion, you'd still be a guy in a dress and a wig.

I want Tumblr to fuck off

"Pills" cannot help with psychological issues.

If you feel like this it's you're mentally ill and you should kill yourself.