/roids/

cheating frauds general

>holiday edition

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

daily.barbellshrugged.com/the-new-science-of-muscle-memory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't order sd right now. All the sdrol coming out of china atm is contaminated.

W-wait what?
I was about to order sdrol from the monster

motherfucking shit

this just from your brewfriend or multiple peeps?

sdrol no good
Have to get dbol
Not finding out how magical sdrol is
Why does life do this to me? :^(

steroids are for manlet pedo faggots with brittle bones

sdrol is bae

I've had nothing but bad experiences with ugl sdrol (Chink sdrol)

Thanks China

TRUMP FOR PREZ MAKE SDROL GREAT AGAIN

See above

Just brewfriend but I trust him.
Hit up Jano and ask him if his specced any pure samples recently if your set on it, brewfriend might be wrong.

I'm just scrolling through couple darknet markets, how legit is their stuff in general? What are good roid 'brands'?

>What are good roid 'brands'?
testosterone is pretty good, either ethanate or cypionate.

A friend of mine wants to do a cycle of test e for his first time, how much muscle can you expect to keep after coming off? He keeps telling me he'll keep 6kg+ (13lbs+) but i feel like hes just believing what he wants, as most stuff ive read says you may keep like 1-2kg post cycle.

I meant names of the UG labs making them

You'll keep just about everything if youre eating and training right. You're literally increasing the number of nuclei.

daily.barbellshrugged.com/the-new-science-of-muscle-memory/

I really wanna use it

Know anything about whether the big Aussie source I'm about to use has bunk sdrol or good stuff right now?
Was literally gonna order tonight

Not sure dude.
The sdrol coming out of china atm isn't bunk per say but it's very low purity. They fucked up the synth or someone high up the chain is cutting it.

How much are you after? I have a batch of old sd raws somewhere, I can spare you some if you like.

in theory, all of it can be kept (assuming he doesn't somehow get way above his natural limit, which he won't on one cycle).

However, in reality, he will lose some of it, because training naturally after having been on roids sucks. And of course he will say he has the ability to deal with it. But every "just one cycle" person says that, and they will end up using roids again, which is fine if thats what he wants, but if he just wants a quick fix to gains, he is going about it wrong.

Well I was aiming to run 20mg week on week off for at least 2 months
I'll also hit him up as to what he knows about the purity if you don't have that kind of qty on hand

Drop your email.

It's my trip name with no caps @gmail

I don't know if I'd believe it's everything coming out of china, if it was that far upstream then you'd see most major ugls getting hit with the exact same issues roughly around the same times

it's going to be like sample quantity anyway (ie 10g) so I'm not that worried about maybe burning $45

>The sdrol coming out of china atm isn't bunk per say but it's very low purity. They fucked up the synth or someone high up the chain is cutting it.

well that answers that, at least partially

is this like last month or two kinda immediate? I might actually bug this guy about it and see what he's heard from his manufacturing connects

hell even if the sd turns out shit I'm getting var, drol, and epi too

Is there something I can do about SWOLLEN AS FUCK lymph nodes or salivary glands or whatever in my face?

My fucking face looks like it is fucking 30% bf because of this shit. it is swollen on my neck and right behind my jaw, which takes away the fucking definition of my jawline completely. been 5 days since it started, it's getting better but i cant take this anymore

stop being sick?

my nose is barely stuffy, can't tell if i'm imagining it or not. I think I had a fever, but I can't really tell if it's a very mild fever or just tren lethargy

my friend thinks i got cancer from too much dnp

hahaha no shit, its like asking about how to fix a cut on your arm, wait for it to heal

YGM.

I'm just parroting what I've been told. I sent my friend an email and asked for more info, I'll get back to on those questions later.

Mega dosing zinc seems to help me when I'm sick.

you probably did

i don't think i am even sick, and it has never happened to me ONCE before. or maybe it did and i was just too much of a fat fuck to notice.

>friend of mine

I swear 99% of these posts are people being scared to say it's them.. on Veeky Forums.

He's had a LOT of orders seized lately. Not sure if that's him or the buyers, though.

theoretically how bad would it be to hop on roids as a teen?

I'm totally asking for my little brother who is 17. How much greater is the risk than, say, someone in their mid 20s?

For example Arnold admitted to roiding since his teenage years, and he seems to be in fine condition, even at his age where most men would suffer from some sort of health problem.

Also - what are some good obligatory guides/books I can read to find out more? I'm not even thinking of going on a big dose (maybe I will because of a slippery slope but I'm quite careful honestly).

That said, would PCT work less on my little brother since he's young?

he wont grow any higher and probably will have to trt cause his test level will be lower than it would be without roids (after pct)

Where 2 buy roids in Stockholm

He's already 188cm and growth has already slowed down/stopped completely.

I've heard this
Which has me worried
Guess we'll know after I drop a whole fuckload of money and I either get busted or it comes through?

Is wcl still active? Can't seem to find his website and his countermail doesn't seem to be working.

Fuck I hope it doesn't get seized
That's the last fucking thing I need

seriously? Unless you are a lifetime BnC'er there is a good chance you will recover your full natty levels after you came off.

This. The dude's packages have been profiled.
Order from hive, they actually use stealth.

fuck AUS customs, why can't people live their lives

all i wanna do is get big, law man

pls fuck off

Except people who have bought from hive have said the same thing
Packages sezied

And this is domestic
Which is even worse

Nigger i can relate so much. Why can people not just do random spontanious stuff?

Its like i want do something with my buds and 9/10 times it wont work out because of so many excuses.

Its also always chillin, smoking, partying, bowling and other utterly boring shit.
And even if they say "yeah lets do this shit brah, YEAH YOUNG AND FREE FUCK YIS" they puss out in the end anyways and never have the guts to actually do crazy stuff.

If someone asked me to grab my cross bike and just drive through the country without a plan and no map for the next 6 hours i would totally do it.

"b-but how are we supposed to return home?
"b-but we need to know where we are going!"

fucking faggots.

>no test cycle but with 800mg tren
>why the fuck am I bloating so easily with carbs, even when I'm careful I can turn into a nightmare michelin man so soon?
>theres no fucking estrogen, so no e2/prolactin, and I still take caber anyway
>apparently the fina pellets these cunts use to brew contain estrogen on them since it's cheaper than pure pharma trenbolone powder or whatever

MOTHERFUCKER

how bad would it be to go on roid if i'm 20% bf?

i'm 6'3 (192cm) for 183 lbs (83kg) and i still have a gut (skinnyfat) but to atain 10%bf i would have to lose like 8kg of fat, then my weight would be really fucking low for my height.

bitchtits aren't in style yet user

fork putdowns 6x9

I can't even find how many people have reported seizures
No clue how to work reddit
Fuck

Is there a way to test how pure/good/clean a vial of test E is?

I can get my hands on it, but fat ugly roided up tattoed NEET russian dealer is kinda fishy ya know.

Nigger what the fuck are you doing? 800mg of tren no test.

are you not high estro with tren too?

but if i cut now i'm gonna look like a skeleton, and i'll feel weak af and i hate that...

Tren doesn't convert to estro, new friend pls go

I want them super dry veiny look.

I should have almost 0 estrogen since I don't have any test in my body, since I don't inject it and I'm shut down.

apparently I probably have shitloads of estrogen now thanks to today's tren pellets having estrogen attached by default.

cruise on 250mg test while cutting and keep aromasin close by just in case you aromatize like a motherfucker

cutting on 250mg will keep muscle loss at bay (though dieting will usually deplete your glycogen stores, so you'll still feel/look smaller no matter what you do, really)

cut to at least 10%, bulk to 15% and repeat

You should always be lean if you start pinning.

In my opinion roids are wasted if you do a cut cycle. For optimal gains i would always bulk cycle.
Also:

>6'3"
>183 lbs
>fat

This alone tells me you are a noob lifter and have no muscle at all, which is the reason why you should fucking lift first and build a base before you hop on the roids.

No wonder so many roiders look shit. 90% of them are people like you

800mg week of tren with no test. Dude seriously. What the fuck were you thinking. Pin test now.

Dafuq are you doing? Atleast do a TRT test cycle, you dont want to be on 800 tren with a shutdown testoserone system.

Fucking facepalm

any news from that qt with the wrong nummber?

Australia has hectic seizures in general lately, there's multiple 'operations' in place or so I'm told.

Whether that's true or not is another story. Lots of seizures though. For what it's worth, SD does have good pharma gear.

Number was right, texted me the next day. We went back and forth for like 4 texts. I was semi-flirty and she stopped texting back. Haven't heard from her in 24hours now. Fuck she was QT, I'm really upset about it.

Now I'm literally lying in bed browsing fit cause I keep thinking about my ex. Fuck these feels man, I just want to find a new qt to replace these memories with.

yeah thats what i was thinking too...

and yeah i'm a noob lifter, i started losing weight a year ago, slowly, then seriously, lost like 20 kilo (propably 45lbs?), but it was a crash diet so i propably lost lot of muscles too, i was dyel anyway.

i think i'm gonna do that, keep bulking slowly with clean food to put on some muscle masse first.

also any idea how much muscle masse you can put on in a month with a good clean diet and training?

I hate that as someone who is a productive citizen who doesn't harm others, I'm constantly worried because of some fucking hormones and the government being gestapo about anything remotely fun

I'm just gonna have to bow down and prey to the steroid gods that my stuff gets through

Jesus fucking christ dude

You're smashing 800mg of tren and you know nothing.

Pretty much our country summed up.

Seriously laughing at how dumb this is. Babbys first cycle and is 800mg tren deep with no test. Gonna wanna kill himself when his dick is broken and he's all depressed and moody as fuck with every tren side known to man

Can't be real
Gotta be biggest troll today

Yup I'm just sad now
How's your blast going anyway?

Guys

Not happening atm, just on a pseudo-PSMF/keto diet cutting. 1000cal deficit, 250 Test/250 Tren/60mg Epistane/60mcg Clen/40mcg T3. Weight falling off, form and strength getting better. Things are going well so far.

Wbu?

Uhh that sucks.

Like that other user said a few days ago, a girl might give you her number, be flirty and nice and text you back, even when she doesnt plan to do anything with you.

Let me quote that guy :"

>Its fucking pointless and retarded, but woman are retarded in general

I'd say dont double or triple text her or anything. Edgy shit like " Are you still alive?", "hello? You there?" will just make it worse. If she stops texting, so do you.

I just realize i girl did this to me aswell, and im not even upset or sad about it, luckily.

Curious, if you are so in love with your ex, why did you leave? (or did she?)

Stop, do more research. Lift more, eat more. Then come back.

Oh I thought you were back on the bulk, trying to make up for lost time.
I'm trying to get to 90Kg
Feeling big, feeling strong, looking ah obese I think the anons said.
At least the acne scars are slowly fading and some anons gave good advice on getting rid of them

It's a whole long mess of a story about my ex. She was a chronic liar and a cheat. But she was my first "true" love I guess. I wanted to believe she'd change and it'd work out, but it never did. She left me for someone else essentially. She could've been perfect, but the lies and the cheating fucked it all up.

I still have feelings for her, but after the way she treated me. Going back wouldn't be smart. I deserve better. Why would I want to be with someone who cheated me once before

no such thing as perfect mate, and that idealization is why you were blind to the nastier aspects of her personality.

plenty of good women out there, none of them perfect, but perfection is an unobtainable thing. Youve just got to make the best out of a good situation.

keep ur head up m8

A month? You should lift for atleast a year before you even think about pinning.

When i was a noob lifter, i put on 3-4kg pure muscle in 5-6 months. Thats all i can say.

Anyways a month wont do shit, you will still be dyel.

Dont be one of those retarded fat frauds who look worse than nattys.

Its your body, so if you are a depressed sad fuck and roids are the only thing you can look forward in your life, go ahead and do it.

But do it right. Lift harder, harder than nattys and eat good.

Too real

Just wait and know nobody goes out of their way to fall in love and actually makes it work.
You just live life and some day somebody will turn up who fits perfectly with you. That's all it takes.

Meh, that's exactly my problem. I give these girls unrealistic perfect visions and then I'm blind to the nasty sides of them.

I just need to go date somebody else to get her out of my head. Replace these old memories with somebody else. Cause lord knows she did

Nah, blow up lean. Always.

That's good man, starting to look proportionate. Arms are looking good. That said, acne scars need to be looked after.

Does it matter in any way if i change brands during my cycle? Doing 500mg test-e

Not a big deal lad

>Dont be one of those retarded fat frauds who look worse than nattys.

lol its depressing how true this is across the board with steroid users

I really shouldn't be throwing stones though, ive gotten soft as fuck since i got off the rons and replaced it with alcohol and stuffing my face

i can see you would look pretty decent if you cut.

work the chest more. Chest i just 1# best and most attractive muscle in my opinion.

lel, did she leave you for someone smaller as you? i always kek when that happens, makes the whole breakup thing more bearable

Yep
Moving on even if it's just a bunch of one night stands, is the best way to handle it.
Get her out of your mind by doing stuff that interests you. Hobbies and shit

Yup, gonna be looking in to the stuff the guys suggested today
Plus got an appointment booked with derma to have a look at them and get some professional work done.

I know. Chest now looks smaller because I actually have lats, I've gone back to hitting chest twice a week so it gets back to where it needs to be proportionally

why would you do that?

return to the dark side nigger

It totally makes it more bearable. She's now with a 5'2 turbomanlet with Lel no gains. Probably like 120 lbs.

6'1 master race here

There's some decent ways to mitigate it. At least it's winter so the cold air will get things looking better.

Thanks, thought so ;)

Does it matter that i always inject in my left quad?(weekly injections) I've injured my right leg in the past and just dont feel that comfortable injecting in my right leg..

Once weekly injections? Again not such a big deal. I would add another muscle group though for safety at least. Maybe glutes? I pin like 8 different sites just to avoid scar tissue

But then again I'm also pinning tren daily. :^)

got depressed and bored with life and went and did other shit for the better part of a year.

im getting back on eventually, but not yet.

Yeah
I'm basically planning on having them sand the fuckers off and I'll look in to bleaching the hyperpigmentation.
Sounds extreme but it's actually really tame next to lasers

>sanding the fuckers off

The fuck, give me the lasers before sanding them off myself

>Except people who have bought from hive have said the same thing
Source? HIVE says they've had zero reports of seizures.

Train for another year and then comeback to this. You're little brother should definetly not shoot test, his dick won't work without TRT when he's fucking 30.

No dude I mean dermobrasion
The doc basically sands the scars off
It's a lot more neuanced than that but you get the general idea

Thanks, scar tissue does not seem to be a problem so far. I Cant work legs the next day tho, but I plan my routine around that. So prob will just stick to my left quad then. Was just wondering if my testosterone levels would be higher in my left leg compared to my right leg but that is probably negligible.

Considering I know someone who HAS had one of their packages seized a few weeks ago...

Does it reflect on the source or the customer? That's the quandary.