Ayy lmao

Ayy lmao

wtf is there a sledgehammer and rope in that pic, do you work out at a shipyard

Thanks feminism

lmao non crossfitter detected

fair enough eh

This isn't the snap fitness in chilliwack is it, that board is looking very familiar.

>crossfit equipment
>SNAP fitness
lmao

OH-SNAP

>laughing at someone who doesn't crossfit.

die

You're gonna have to confirm or deny OP otherwise I'm just gonna have to assume this was posted by that guy who lifts the Path to Exile shirt.

which snap fitness is this?

>what is shitposting
>what is irony

user use your noggin

I was just in the snap fitness in chilliwack bc this morning and that sign has been there a while and it doesn't look like the kinda thing that would be printed company wide so i'm thinking there's like a 99% chance it's my gym.Guy named Alan runs the place.

getting ID'ed by another Veeky Forums member while im lifting is seriously my worst nightmare. i post so much closet crossdresser shit on this board that id probably wind up a trap sex slave in the sauna

I'm doing a PPL currently so i'm there all the time, now i'm trying to narrow down who the op is. Is it the jacked nerdy guy with the crew cut who was taking shirtless pics, the old timer who's very clearly on gear, or the gym bunny with the black yoga pants and pony tail, everyone is a suspect.

you're welcome loser

Is this in Heidelberg?

why can't you play along like I did and just hate on me?

fuckers always jumping the first opportunity to appear smart on annonymous chinese embroidery bulletin board

oh

>i post so much closet crossdresser shit on this board that id probably wind up a trap sex slave in the sauna
>"hurr silly boys don't try and indulge my autistic faggot fantasies, contain yourself around my disgusting wanna-be tranny body"

kill yourself

haha it is in chilliwack! thats so cool you caught that

we have a powerlifting room in my gym with equipment that crossfitters conveniently also use.
alan is an intense nigga
i think it would be funny t b h, im also not into the same shit as you so theres that.
thats cool, why is our squat rack so god damn empty all the time? i lift in the morning so maybe thats why, but its literally never being used except for me.

Thank christ the racks are empty when they are, one rack and one power cage for a gym with like a hundred members is straight retarded. At least now there's those two extras in the back room. Belive me that thing is full during primetime. The golden hour is like 12-2pm on weekdays, once you hit like 3pm you're fucked. Wish we had a second bench press.

I have been in there once around 5 and i couldnt imagine lifting at that time on the regular, it was fucked. my session took twice as long and i had to wait for almost every single exercise i did.

yea if youre really desperate you can bench in the power rack but thats only possible if its already dead

Makes me wonder who was taking pictures of who and what kind of a stink was made.

>second bench press

christ that just sounds so weird, my gym is cheap as fuck and we have like 5-6 bench press racks and multiple incline/decline racks too, not too mention all the free standing benches and chairs for dumbell shit

FITNESS CONNECTION RULES BOYS

so you have refugees in your gym too?

Yeah our Snap is a middle of the road, hit as many demographics as possible type gym. Not a huge amount of space and they try to accommodate a little bit of everything. It's ...mostly adequate although they're going to be a victim of their own success if they keep getting new members, it's just not feasible to cater to casuals and hard core's simultaneously without sacrificing something.

>Heidelberg
>english sign
macht Sinn