Anything wrong with bulking on fast food?

Anything wrong with bulking on fast food?

Yes, espensive, low on real nutriance

This

> what are macros

What are micronutrients, minerals and phytonutrients ?

>espensive
>can buy 10 mcchickens for 10 dollars
>370 calories, 17g protein, 40g carb each

Cheap and easy. Although the extreme autists will bitch at you even though none of them compete or get paid for their body

Yeah fk us for caring about ppls general health

Tried bulking on Jack in the Box tacos and in n out burgers once. Lasted 2 weeks and never felt worse in my entire life.

>What are micronutrients, minerals and phytonutrients ?
a meme

>you can buy 10 mcchickens for 10 dollars
Not where im at, its $2.50 for two now

well s*** bro you better start pinching those pennies even further

In terms o physique? Probably not, as long as IFYM

It will be terrible for you and you will be a pleb for not eating healthily like me, however

Confirmed.
Theres no such thing as the dollar menu anymore either way you will regret it.

A lot of calories wasted on the bun. Also lots of sodium. Those are the only problems.

>The meat and vegetables sold in fast food chains are different from the meat and vegetables sold in a grocery store

Stop this

Hah

>what are micros

garbage macros
garbage micros
garbage ingredients ( esp if american)

insane amounts of sodium, combined with retarded amounts of carbs, enjoy looking like kim jong ill(rip)

if fast food fits in your goal macros, then you literally look like a piece of shit and so is your goal.

you sound like a barrel of fucking laughs

sorry.

eat your kfc, doritos, mountain dew, hot pockets and mcdoubles.

dont worry, just do a bit of cardio and itll all burn off, lift every now and then and youll look like a mr physique ranker in 3-5 years depending on your genetics.

Too much crap for the macronutrients to be worth it.

Mcdonalds milkshakes have whey powder in them, but you dont see bodybuilders downing those by the gallon.

Post yfw the buns alone in a mcdouble have 5g of sugar

A McDouble is 390 calories and 22g protein, you could do a lot worse in terms of macros. I won't eat them out of principle though

thats pretty shitty macros for your "protein" source.

SIDE DISH VEGETABLES have better fucking protein to calorie ratios.

I eat 'healthy foods' and track macros but I don't think it matters much if you eat 'unhealthy foods' to fit your macros IN TERMS OF BODY COMPOSITION! Health is a whole different issue.

Can you explain in a non-emotive way why food quality would impact your body composition when macros are held the same? It seems to me to just be common-sense and mom-science which is often inaccurate.

Canadia money is worthless tho
So it evens out

That's still 3.73USD for one shitty chicken sandwich

Do you guys import all your food from us or something?

Everyone is freaking out for nothing, acting like the guy asked if there was anything wrong with fast food for cutting.

If you're bulking at 3500 or more I don't see the issue with fitting in some shitty, tasty food and making it fit your macros whilst still hitting all your micronutrient goals.

Just make it worth no more than 20% of your daily goal and it should be easily manageable and not detrimental to your health or body composition. (Also assumimg you're bulking conservatively and tracking things meticulously. )

>that cop's bulge

Don't blame him.

>muh macros
you autists do also realize this is the reason why people have to cut and whine about it on fit 24/7

Only pizza. There's always room for pizza

>3700 kcals for 10$
>cheap
Are you serious right now?

Nothing wrong as long as you do cardio, look at all the poor black people in high school, you think they buy protein powders or eat good food or even enough? Naw nigga, they eat grits and chicken and buy fast food. Prove me wrong faggots, it was the first thing I thought of when I started lifting my junior year.

not nah, unions and the meat and dairy board pretty much squeeze the market.
We overpay through the nose for poultry, beef, and dairy

If i get fast food i buy two dollar menu mcchickens, and double them up on one bun so make the macros a little better. also get no mayo because i hate it warm. still not great but it works in a pinch when you're short on time or travelling.

In-N-Out is the shit brah

this shit true

They're kind of inhuman though, they could probably gain muscle mass on a water fast.