Imagine that Guts is real. What would you do to get a body like that?

Imagine that Guts is real. What would you do to get a body like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Nwh8yWh5WU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Make rest of Berserk universe real

If Guts were "real" he would probably be a bit more wiry in order to keep swordfighting all day without falling over and passing out after one swing.

get raped by a nigger.

Thoughts on the chart of this guy?

You mean have a wise magical negro mentor right?

I'd sacrifice the thing I loved most.

slay niggas and pussy 24/7

That's the non-natty apostle route. Better make sure you get huge like Zodd, and not stay a skinny faggot like Griffith

I lift for women, how can I become like the great goat head?

OP here. I never thought I could find all these animu boys here. I appreciate the jokes, but really... any serious answer?

the fastest natty way would be literally just reading the sticky and doing whatever routine lets you lift the heaviest weights and become the strongest. Lot of hypertrophy, lot of food, lot of cardio too. It'd take many years and still no human would actually be able to properly weild the dragonslayer.

Meant to reply to

I appreciate your answer, mate. I think that after a certain point, guts would neet the benefits of gymnastics (effective strength).

So Guts vs Elsa.

Guts finds himself in the ice queen's palace and mistakes her for an apostle.

Implying that a preppy queen with mental issues could handle Guts dick.

For sure, probably very flexible and agile too. He'd probabl look like the actor for the mountain in Got but a few inches shorter, less bodyfat and more fucked up skin.

In fact, Guts seems to be around 1,90 - 2-10 metres, and 90 kg. And he's not even 25yo yet.

maybe we all just need a big black man to rape us for motivation to be stronger.

Oh thanks /thread guise because these body weight exercises will definitely make us look like guts

Just remember to swing your sword 100 times per day.

B-but I have no Dragonslayer sword. I only have wood bokkens and kodachis.
The sword of the Golden Age arc seems to be a bit more realistic.

See vid related:
youtube.com/watch?v=8Nwh8yWh5WU

b-bump

Caska

guts is around 6'3 and 22 years old

i guess that would require a lot of sacrifice.

fuck griffith in his sweet little boipussi (after the rebirth ofc)

>22 years old
He grew up like shit.

I imagine fighting demons for several years while being stabbed, burned, stabbed again, molested, stabbed again, all while donning an armor that stabs you to hold your broken body together while as it shatters from demon attacks and your own inhuman movements would age you a tad bit faster than usual.

If Guts were real, he would have his knees broken and his arms muscles torn off because of swinging every day a 400 pounds mass of steel. Also suffering of hallucinations due to not sleeping properly. And a lot of back contractures, due to being always carring and armor and a big sword. And his left shoulder should be dislocated the majority of time...

Not a very good life, indeed.

Dont lift for women. Lift for yourself.

whoever made that needs to die

Dunno, cut my forearm off?

>tfw no koska

his body would be totally wrecked, he gets no rest, no sleep, no good quality food, no recovery and is constantly carrying fuckton of weight over uneven terrain, shoots cannonballs from his prosthetic arms (blowing out his shoulder) etc.......

His body is totally fucked.

>no good quality food
Meh, it's something.

That pic. God damn that's fucked up in a kek way.

finally someone said it