How much could he bench?

How much could he bench?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3AG-oCXTE
tdeecalculator.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think Brad Pitt was benching 2pl8 during his Fight Club workout.

He's also quite lean there, 155lbs at 5'11"

pl8?

Close to 3pl8 at 160lbs bodyweight iirc

How do i get his body and how long will it take?
Im scared of being that ine fat dude who has alot of muscle. I want to look like Tyler Durden ;-;
>5'8 170lbs

"No"
185 max

Post a pic of ur body so we can see where ur at

;-;

You need to cut bro.

Get your diet sorted and focus on cardio and low weight/high rep exercises.

Well you're already fat but not in a horrible way. I'd suggest bulking then cutting since it wouldn't make sense to cut at the current moment.

How long have you been lifting and what are your stats?

He isn't big enough to cut yet. If he were to cut he would just be a skinny cunt with little to no muscle.

>bench

The real questing is hoe much could he dl

God damn son, your body is the textbook example of skinny fat.

Regardless, bulk a a bit not a long time you don't need that much muscle, then cut like a mother fucker.

Boom, Fight Club bod.

With that body, most likely around
135-185

185 maybe 205

Take into consideration he's not a gram over 160 here

You can still build mucle whilst cutting.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bz3AG-oCXTE

You're telling a guy with 20% bf to bulk? He'll end up looking like a tub of lard and will likely quit lifting after gaining another 10lbs and looking worse than before since his muscles will be completely obscured by fat.

I just started going to the gym. Been workin on some machines and drinking pland protein powder after workout but. I dont know whether to get whey because i heard plant powder isnt efficent for getting muscle. I dont know if i should bulk, i dont want to get any fatter. I stopped drinking soda. How do i start cutting like a motherfucker?

I'm assuming he won't quit and will stick through it. He would gain more muscle if he was in a surplus, obviously.

Listen man, you don't have a strong base right now so I would suggest bulking and getting strong. Get on a program (brosplit or strength or a mix) and your body will grow. It is going to suck getting fatter but know that you will gain strength and by this time next year you will have something close to Tyler's body if your body has similar insertions.

However, if you just want to cut, calculate your TDEE and go 500 cals below that.

tdeecalculator.net/

225 x 10

What do you think of pic related?

Im 6" and 155 and i get called a lanklet

He has to be 165 min

I think that would be ok when you're cutting but you need to lift heavier. If you are going to do something similar to that I would recommend adding inclined and regular bench. Dont neglect OHP and just look up shit to get those big arms.

Pleight ... plejt bru.. dem big plejtz..

But the real question is do i need to bulk or cut? This summer is when ill be working out the most but in august ill be going to school.

No one gets ripped in 3 months faggot. If you cant commit real time don't bother you'll just keep making excuses.

Come back when you really want it. Fuck you.

Listen man its really all up to you. I personally think you would gain more muscle and get stronger a lot faster if you bulked instead of cut. However, if the idea of getting fatter and it getting worse before it gets better doesnt work for you, then you should cut. At the end of the day you will surpass Brad's body if you stick with it.

I started with a bulk for about half a year, just ate steady and didn't lose weight. Got my bench up to 175 and I can deadlift 2 plates for reps. Try getting your lifts up then cut.

Probably not much more than 2pl8

shitty routine for someone who wants to look like a caveman since it lacks any kind of significant back work.

160 x 5

Retard

>tfw you used to think he was jacked

>tfw I watched this movie last night
>realized that once my cut is over, i'll be tyler durden mode

uhm didn't hear that, could you speak up? thats what i'd say if i heard you mumble that in real life because its only behind a keyboard that you speak to me like that, in person and not online you're the first person to quake like a japanese schoolgirl and hasten to address me as "sir" when you realize that, at 186cm and 110kg, I tower over you and you find yourself staring into my massive chest

>-800 caloric deficit
>low volume on every exercise except fuckin 3x10 deadlifts
>do this every day
>dumbbell deadlifts

This is fuckin awful, don't follow this image if you wanna build any muscle OP.

You realised he was actually fucking tiny for thia movie right? In shirts, im sure the dude looked anorexic. Screen play and other techniques highlight his cuts. In real life if you were that skinny you would be fiending to bulk up.

How tall are you user?

5'7

ok thanks for the info

haha that is not fucking skinnyfat that's fat as fuck retard

>telling THAT guy to bulk

hi /plg/

>How do i get his body?
step1: be Brad Pitt.
step2: starve yourself a little bit.